It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SeduceMePlz: I'm sure some fellow GOGers could add to this list.
Bioshock (2007). Already on Humble Store DRM-free, so no excuse (other than its 4.6m sales "niche-ness"...)
AB2012: Bioshock (2007). Already on Humble Store DRM-free, so no excuse (other than its 4.6m sales "niche-ness"...)
Did they ever fix the capped animation frame rate?

Edit: Yes they did unofficially
Post edited February 01, 2016 by darthspudius
It's the publishers and, more, the fucktards who keep buying shit on Steam/Origin/Uplay. Get out there more and slap those numskulls around more. They are directly responsible for the publishers continuing to use those DRM-platforms and refusing to release more here. It's the vast unwashed masses (some of whom, for some reason, also use the forms here...) who ruin it for everyone.
darthspudius: Did they ever fix the capped animation frame rate?
According to PCGamingWiki, there's a patch for that:-
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/BioShock#Ragdoll_physics_and_animations_locked_at_30_FPS
darthspudius: Did they ever fix the capped animation frame rate?
AB2012: According to PCGamingWiki, there's a patch for that:-
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/BioShock#Ragdoll_physics_and_animations_locked_at_30_FPS
So I discovered lol.
Engerek01: There is a high chance that Oblivion and Fallout 3 are coming this year. I am also entirely sure that GOG team would also like to have these games in their catalog.
Elmofongo: WHAT ABOUT DOOM 3?!
@Elmofongo Mind if I make some noise with you? :)

YEAH!!! WHAT ABOUT DOOM 3??
WE WANT DOOM 3!!!

I will continue with my vapid mouth frothing the next time I see Doom 3 mentioned ;)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by IwubCheeze
Breja: Well, maybe if they were still in beta.
Then why aren't Oblivion and Fallout 3 here? Bethesda only do Beta for bugs sake!
AB2012: Bioshock (2007). Already on Humble Store DRM-free, so no excuse (other than its 4.6m sales "niche-ness"...)
I forgot bioshock. This should be here! Already have DRM free from Humble Store but would buy again here.
GOG and there "niche-ness" seems to be talked about a lot lately.
I'd love to have some of those in here but I thought only Force Unleashed 2 was ported to PC.

Am I wrong here?
SeduceMePlz: These are the ones that have come to mind recently. I'm sure some fellow GOGers could add to this list.
timppu: +1
+1
Seems like GOG is rejecting lots of new games, i also rarely see old games releases in here anymore... It's becoming quite sad.

Also we're getting like tons of RTS, FPS and RPG while racing, sports and other kinds of games rarely appear.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by siegfriedrox
NuffCatnip: Judas said we´ll get a flood of new games in the near future.
Maybe a couple of them will be newish releases.
I just pray he didn't mean "flood of Early-Access Games"...

I'd rather see games like TES: Oblivion and Fallout 3 + NV (Bethesda is already here, and these games are anything but "niche" )
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Habanerose
NuffCatnip: Judas said we´ll get a flood of new games in the near future.
Maybe a couple of them will be newish releases.
Habanerose: I just pray he didn't mean "flood of Early-Access Games"...

I'd rather see games like TES: Oblivion and Fallout 3 + NV (Bethesda is already here, and these games are anything but "niche" )
He said, if I remember correctly, it wouldnt happen in the next weeks, so I have high hopes that he didnt mean the In Dev-games and that we´ll see this flood in late February or March.
Agree, "finished" games would be much better than EA titles.
siegfriedrox: i also rarely see old games releases in here anymore
You are right, they only released 94 10+ year old games in 2015. That is less than 2 old games per week.

P.S. That is the most old games GOG has released in a year, with second most being 2012 with 64.
siegfriedrox: i also rarely see old games releases in here anymore
JMich: You are right, they only released 94 10+ year old games in 2015. That is less than 2 old games per week.

P.S. That is the most old games GOG has released in a year, with second most being 2012 with 64.
Exactly, at this rate it will take me nearly till I am 50 to replace all the hard copy games I have lying around :O)