It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Nope, not believing you. I think you are just a Welshman pretending to be German. But the real question is why? o_O

*more silly hugs*

That is good to hear. I have not looked at Grim Dawn yet, but I am glad to hear you are liking it.

If you exclude health stuff then I am doing good, thank you. *big hug*
A Welsh? Why a Welsh?
*more big silly return hugs*

Thanks. Well i was actually waiting for it - and now and again i love a Hack'n'Slash :)

Good to hear too :)

ddickinson: I guess that makes it official. Worst Insomnia sale ever. :-)
Without any doubt :)
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: :-)
ddickinson: Any improvements with your head since earlier? Or do I need to come have a word with that naughty head for being mean to you?
Nope, still doing the 'emotional roller-coaster' thing, been keeping myself fairly busy, that helps keep my attention on something else till the head screws itself back on right. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: If it bugs you that you bug me just tell me to bugger off and I'll go clean the bugs off my windshield or something.
I like this for some reason - and the word "bug" has a nice ring to it with all the other bugs. I actually just looked up "Salt and Sanctuary" - I thought I'd share this before I duck out for a few because I laughed - here's the direct copy paste of the first search hit:

The Salt Sanctuary - Johnson City, NY
thesaltsanctuary.com

Purchase a Salt Sanctuary Membership Today!

So there you go. If you were ever interested in whatever the hell a "salt sanctuary membership" is, make sure you tell them Ixamyakxim sent you so I get my commission. LOL.
ddickinson: It is definitely not as fun this year. No gifting (unless you are fast enough to use the work around, like the lovely Moonshine) and very small quantities, so you miss them if you are not super quick. So no time to quickly check the game for the most part. Did GOG give an idea of how long the promo will last? I know it said until all stocks are gone, but I did not know if they had a date in mind as they won't let it go on forever. And surly we will get to see Jack at least once?
The structure is very different, to put it politely.

The stated marathon for Twitch streaming as part of the sale is lasting 100 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if the sale ends shortly thereafter.
With the small pieces and removal of the usual 3 round structure, there's no way to gauge duration anymore.
Can't get mad about them pulling the plug when they never say in specific terms what is supposed to happen before they do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that game series gets utilized somehow. It's a callback, so it'll be dragged out for nostalgia's sake.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Ixamyakxim: Clearly the dog is the only one who thinks I've been at the computer too long. He just showed up at the desk about 10 minutes ago with a mouth full of laundry and tail wagging - and proceeded to demand I play.

So that was fun ;)
Your dog does your laundry? That must be one smart dog. And people wonder why dogs are so much better than cats. :-)

ElTerprise: A Welsh? Why a Welsh?
*more big silly return hugs*

Thanks. Well i was actually waiting for it - and now and again i love a Hack'n'Slash :)

Good to hear too :)

Without any doubt :)
Why not Welsh? Have you got a problem with the Welsh? I see, you are one of those self-hating Welshman. Well stop that right now. You be proud of your history. And stop pretending to be German, it is just silly. I mean really, as if there is such a place called Hamburger. If you are going to make up a fake city in Germany where you live at least think of a more realistic name.

*No idea where I am going with this stuff, silly hug* :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Nope, still doing the 'emotional roller-coaster' thing, been keeping myself fairly busy, that helps keep my attention on something else till the head screws itself back on right. :-)
I am so very sorry to hear that. *big comforting hug*

I really hope that things will start to get a little better for you soon and your head will settle down a little. *big feel better soon hug*

CarrionCrow: The structure is very different, to put it politely.

The stated marathon for Twitch streaming as part of the sale is lasting 100 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if the sale ends shortly thereafter.
With the small pieces and removal of the usual 3 round structure, there's no way to gauge duration anymore.
Can't get mad about them pulling the plug when they never say in specific terms what is supposed to happen before they do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that game series gets utilized somehow. It's a callback, so it'll be dragged out for nostalgia's sake.
That makes sense I guess. Maybe it is for the best, at least then we might get a weekend promo this week. Probably an EA or Activision promo, we have not had one of those for a few weeks. :-)

ELT linked to a post saying Jack will not be coming this year. Which makes it feel less and less like a real Insomnia sale.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: That makes sense I guess. Maybe it is for the best, at least then we might get a weekend promo this week. Probably an EA or Activision promo, we have not had one of those for a few weeks. :-)

ELT linked to a post saying Jack will not be coming this year. Which makes it feel less and less like a real Insomnia sale.
-laughs- Uh huh...

I'd rather it not get dragged out for use as a cheap pop. (Wrestling term for when someone lazily mentions something they know will get a big audience reaction.)
Thom from Nordic taking the time to say so is appreciated.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Uh huh...

I'd rather it not get dragged out for use as a cheap pop. (Wrestling term for when someone lazily mentions something they know will get a big audience reaction.)
Thom from Nordic taking the time to say so is appreciated.
It is still a little strange. They could even do the same joke as before and put a huge amount of Jack up at the end for the older customers. It would not have to be clickable. Maybe even do a joke Jack game, the Insomnia edition or something like that. :-)
ddickinson: Why not Welsh? Have you got a problem with the Welsh? I see, you are one of those self-hating Welshman. Well stop that right now. You be proud of your history. And stop pretending to be German, it is just silly. I mean really, as if there is such a place called Hamburger. If you are going to make up a fake city in Germany where you live at least think of a more realistic name.

*No idea where I am going with this stuff, silly hug* :-)
Not at all - but i'm curious why you call me a Welsh :P
And you're right...there is definitely no place called Hamburger....only people (although i prefer Hamburgian ^^). ;)

*i have no idea hug*
ElTerprise: Not at all - but i'm curious why you call me a Welsh :P
And you're right...there is definitely no place called Hamburger....only people (although i prefer Hamburgian ^^). ;)

*i have no idea hug*
Because you are clearly not German, and so i picked a random place where they don't speak German.
And I said Welshman, not a Welsh (I think). You would be Welsh if you were from Wales, but you don't say "a Welsh". Unless I am wrong again, which is possible. :-)

*big Hamburgian hug, what ever that is* :-)
ddickinson: It is still a little strange. They could even do the same joke as before and put a huge amount of Jack up at the end for the older customers. It would not have to be clickable. Maybe even do a joke Jack game, the Insomnia edition or something like that. :-)
They could, but they aren't. Maybe I'm just cynical right now, but no mention of it works. With Insomnia-lite, Jack Keane 2 would've done its 25 purchases, repeated that 4 or 5 times over the span of a few days, been gone and then forgotten. Given that, it seems fitting that it's not included.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: Because you are clearly not German, and so i picked a random place where they don't speak German.
And I said Welshman, not a Welsh (I think). You would be Welsh if you were from Wales, but you don't say "a Welsh". Unless I am wrong again, which is possible. :-)

How would you know though? With all the different dialects and languages like Low German? ;)
You're right...i started saying Welsh...guess Welshman sounded unfamiliar compared to "Waliser" :)

*big hanseatic return hugs* :)

Anyway...think i'm going to sleep now. *big good night hugs*
Good night everyone and see you later :)
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: They could, but they aren't. Maybe I'm just cynical right now, but no mention of it works. With Insomnia-lite, Jack Keane 2 would've done its 25 purchases, repeated that 4 or 5 times over the span of a few days, been gone and then forgotten. Given that, it seems fitting that it's not included.
Maybe GOG were being overly cautious? There have been times in the past where it took hours for a game to sell. So maybe they chose smaller quantities to remedy this. Although maybe they went a little too low with the quantities. But i does seem to keep thins moving more. It does remove the fun of people going nuts waiting for the game to sell so the next game comes up.

ElTerprise: How would you know though? With all the different dialects and languages like Low German? ;)
You're right...i started saying Welsh...guess Welshman sounded unfamiliar compared to "Waliser" :)

How would I know? Well easy. You failed the two tests. You had the sheer audacity to question the incredible acting of Red Alert and accuse that obviously genuine German fellow of not being a German. And then you tried to justify my silly made up word as being German. Clearly you sir know nothing of the German language and it's dialects. :-)

Good night, lovely Mr ELT the Welshman. :-)
*big goodnight hug*
ddickinson: Because you are clearly not German, and so i picked a random place where they don't speak German.

ElTerprise: How would you know though? With all the different dialects and languages like Low German? ;)

Goodnight o fearless Welsh sea cap'n. ;)
Just a little "Hello, Fred!" before I get buried in Trails in the Sky. I'm actually really having fun with Legend of Heroes (first chapter). I hope you're all having a lovely evening, or whatever your time of day. :)

*Oh, and I hope everyone who was after it was able to grab Jotun this time around!
Post edited March 23, 2016 by akhliber
EndreWhiteMane: Goodnight o fearless Welsh sea cap'n. ;)
Yes! It stuck. ELT is now Welsh forever. :-)

akhliber: Just a little "Hello, Fred!" before I get buried in Trails in the Sky. I'm actually really having fun with Legend of Heroes (first chapter). I hope you're all having a lovely evening, or whatever your time of day. :)

*Oh, and I hope everyone who was after it was able to grab Jotun this time around!
Little Hello back! *hug*

Have a lovely rest of the day, and enjoy your game.