It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Doing good here too, thanks for asking!
Glad to hear that :)

Are you enjoying the current or are you equally bored like many of us here?

FearfulSymmetry: Oh wow, Pillars of Eternity seems pretty amazing. I only played it for a bit just now, but I can see myself getting hooked on this one.

*waves goodnight to the thread* I am off to bed, as tomorrow is another early day. I hope you all have a good day/night. :)
Which reminds to play that one as well at some point. Sounds pretty good :)
I wish you a good night and sleep well *big good night hugs*
FearfulSymmetry: Oh wow, Pillars of Eternity seems pretty amazing. I only played it for a bit just now, but I can see myself getting hooked on this one.

*waves goodnight to the thread* I am off to bed, as tomorrow is another early day. I hope you all have a good day/night. :)
We'll be able to compare notes at some point, going to start that one soon.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello GOGolytes, how are you all?
Good evening. =) Hope you had a decent day at least.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Nobody else was answering it >:-|
;-p

I figured. That would be bad, yeah... On the other hand, who knows, they did make Borderlands and Brothers in Arms too :-)
Well in that case that was probably the best solution. Definitely better than leaving the question unanswered ;P
Yep....Gearbox is a real surprise bag with their games :)
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that :)

Are you enjoying the current or are you equally bored like many of us here?
Barely had time to check it out, to be honest :P

I bought Wasteland 2 last night but it was the wrong version and had to ask for a refund, so that's been about all of my experience with the current sale. Now that I have time today to check it out, it seems to be slowing down, haha.
NoNewTaleToTell: Barely had time to check it out, to be honest :P

I bought Wasteland 2 last night but it was the wrong version and had to ask for a refund, so that's been about all of my experience with the current sale. Now that I have time today to check it out, it seems to be slowing down, haha.
Oh i see...well you didn't miss much imho....

Wrong version? Yes...seems like it's slowing down a bit but i'm not really surprised about that because the RNG is really bad at times.... ;)
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =) Hope you had a decent day at least.
Definitely decent enough, how's your day going?
ElTerprise: Oh i see...well you didn't miss much imho....

Wrong version? Yes...seems like it's slowing down a bit but i'm not really surprised about that because the RNG is really bad at times.... ;)
It does seem to be repeating the same five or six games over and over and over and over and....

Yeah, I wanted the "Digital Deluxe" version and bought the "Classic Edition" instead. I didn't really have time to confirm which one it was, thanks to the sale's style. Thankfully GOG support was quick to respond to my refund request, it took them less than an hour to get back to me.

Have you picked anything up yet?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =) Hope you had a decent day at least.
NoNewTaleToTell: Definitely decent enough, how's your day going?
Can't complain here. Loading some games up, the usual stuff.
NoNewTaleToTell: Definitely decent enough, how's your day going?
It does seem to be repeating the same five or six games over and over and over and over and....

Yeah, I wanted the "Digital Deluxe" version and bought the "Classic Edition" instead. I didn't really have time to confirm which one it was, thanks to the sale's style. Thankfully GOG support was quick to respond to my refund request, it took them less than an hour to get back to me.

Have you picked anything up yet?
Well it's entirely that bad but some game are repeated too regularly.

Okay..i see. But isn't there an Update to Deluxe available? I mean sure the Deluxe version seems the way to go. Glad to hear that the support was quick. I also never had issues with GOG support so far...

Yes...more than enough...xD
Really curious about Jotun though....
ElTerprise: Okay..i see. But isn't there an Update to Deluxe available? I mean sure the Deluxe version seems the way to go.
Problem is that normally the upgrades for different editions never go on sale. So it is normally cheaper to wait for the edition you want to go on sale than buying the inferior version and needing to pay full price for the upgrade later.
ElTerprise: Well it's entirely that bad but some game are repeated too regularly.

Okay..i see. But isn't there an Update to Deluxe available? I mean sure the Deluxe version seems the way to go. Glad to hear that the support was quick. I also never had issues with GOG support so far...

Yes...more than enough...xD
Really curious about Jotun though....
There is an upgrade, but it's $20 (when not on sale). As far as I can tell there are only a few extras that are only in the Deluxe Edition (one being a novel) but well...I want the novel I guess and thanks to my backlog...I can afford to wait :P

Plus I'm setting a budget of $20 for this sale and I'm mostly saving the bulk of it for Shadowrun: Hong Kong. I just figured (at the time) that Wasteland 2 would be a decent alternative.

Any highlights that you've picked up?
moonshineshadow: Problem is that normally the upgrades for different editions never go on sale. So it is normally cheaper to wait for the edition you want to go on sale than buying the inferior version and needing to pay full price for the upgrade later.
You're right. Didn't think of that - they really are rarely on sale...

NoNewTaleToTell: There is an upgrade, but it's $20 (when not on sale). As far as I can tell there are only a few extras that are only in the Deluxe Edition (one being a novel) but well...I want the novel I guess and thanks to my backlog...I can afford to wait :P

Plus I'm setting a budget of $20 for this sale and I'm mostly saving the bulk of it for Shadowrun: Hong Kong. I just figured (at the time) that Wasteland 2 would be a decent alternative.

Any highlights that you'v picked up?
Yes. Only the novellas and the novel which is still as mentioned as coming soon....

Sounds like a good plan :)

Well aside from the aforementioned Jotun i'd also consider Sublevel Zero, Convoy, X-Wing Alliance and Fallen Enchantress as highlights :)
Edit: And also Fran Bow
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
I think it's about time to go to bed. I just bought Pillars of Eternity although I swore to myself not to pay more than 15,- € for a single game in this sale.
Yezemin: I think it's about time to go to bed. I just bought Pillars of Eternity although I swore to myself not to pay more than 15,- € for a single game in this sale.
Does this mean you now have to have a long conversation with yourself about financial responsibility? ;)
Let's dance now!
----
Hurm I can buy four beers for the price of that bird's story!

In other news. since I looked the new HB, the average has gone from 4.60 to 5.94.
I wonder what the average was at the very first minute.
CarrionCrow: Does this mean you now have to have a long conversation with yourself about financial responsibility? ;)
He does doesn't he preciousss? We can coachsess him on thatsses.
Yesss, he's a liar who breakses promises. Strangle him, wring his neckses.
Yes yes, good ideasss.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise:
That's a nice list!

CarrionCrow:
Hi! I kind of think of you as a fixture of these things - have I been spending too much time thread bouncing or just missed you around a lot or were you lurking this go around?