It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Since it is totally boring, that is understandable ;-)
-attempting to not bite my tongue so hard that I end up with a hole you could shove a piercing through-
Post edited March 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Looked at the sale, and promptly fell asleep.
Ixamyakxim: Boring! I sneeze and I miss three games! ;)
This brings up an honest question : Is it possible to sneeze in your sleep?
Like the Anno bundle which was gone after 22 seconds o_O
AgentBirdnest: Sooooooo... When will Half-Life 3 be released on GOG, and will it come with a key to redeem on Steam?
When it's done :p
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
Yeah but it is a repeat of the same games for I lost count of how many times.

moonshineshadow: *you are being silly hug*
AgentBirdnest: How dare you question my seriousness? >:-| ... I'm a paying customer! I bought my games legitimately from g2a! ... Humph... Well, once it does come here, I'll trade someone a copy of Giants for it.
[goofball mode : off]
Good evening, Moon :-) *big hug*
*laughing hug*

CarrionCrow: -attempting to not bite my tongue so hard that I end up with a hole you could shove a piercing through-
*laugh*
moonshineshadow: *laugh*
Yeah...think I'm just going to hold it all in, keep it bottled up and burning until the end. Save it as a closer.
ElTerprise: When it's done :p
Good answer ;-p

Was the Anno bundle all 4 games?
AgentBirdnest: This brings up an honest question : Is it possible to sneeze in your sleep?
I'm going with... yes on this one. Just rampant speculation.

ElTerprise: Like the Anno bundle which was gone after 22 seconds o_O
LOL I *might* attempt the impossible with this one... I was informed in the other thread it COULD be possible to get one game out of the bundle. So I'm guessing I'm going to have a 3 second window to attempt it, should I feel so inclined ;)

ElTerprise: When it's done :p
AgentBirdnest: Good answer ;-p

Yup all four.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
AgentBirdnest: Was the Anno bundle all 4 games?
Yep.
AgentBirdnest: Good answer ;-p

Yup....i hope that doesn't mean that H-L 3 will be finished by Gearbox in the end :P

Indeed :)
Ixamyakxim: LOL I *might* attempt the impossible with this one... I was informed in the other thread it COULD be possible to get one game out of the bundle. So I'm guessing I'm going to have a 3 second window to attempt it, should I feel so inclined ;)
Well when the game switched it was already close to 1 left :D
AgentBirdnest: Is it possible to sneeze in your sleep?
Interesting question, Agent. While it is "possible", it is extremely unlikely. See this mentalfloss article for details. When you sleep, your body enters a state where motor neurons are not stimulated, and reflex signals are not sent to the brain, which makes it highly unlikely to sneeze, unless someone jammed a feather up your nose while sleeping.

This brings up another interesting topic though - who here has a photic sneeze reflex (sun sneezing)? I do.
ElTerprise: Yup....i hope that doesn't mean that H-L 3 will be finished by Gearbox in the end :P
If they do as good of a job as they did with Opposing Force, then I'd be interested in it :-)
On the other hand, if they did as good of a job as they did with Blue Shift, I would not be :-p

*I didn't really dislike Blue Shift, but it wasn't particularly exciting either.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Hello GOGolytes, how are you all?
AgentBirdnest: Interesting question, Agent. While it is "possible", it is extremely unlikely. See this mentalfloss article for details. When you sleep, your body enters a state where motor neurons are not stimulated, and reflex signals are not sent to the brain, which makes it highly unlikely to sneeze, unless someone jammed a feather up your nose while sleeping.

This brings up another interesting topic though - who here has a photic sneeze reflex (sun sneezing)? I do.
If they do as good of a job as they did with Opposing Force, then I'd be interested in it :-)
On the other hand, if they did as good of a job as they did with Blue Shift, I would not be :-p

*I didn't really dislike Blue Shift, but it wasn't particularly exciting either.
Interesting how you answered your own question o_O

I was thinking more of Alien: CM or DNF quality :P
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello GOGolytes, how are you all?
Greetings :)
I'm doing good. How are you?
Oh wow, Pillars of Eternity seems pretty amazing. I only played it for a bit just now, but I can see myself getting hooked on this one.

*waves goodnight to the thread* I am off to bed, as tomorrow is another early day. I hope you all have a good day/night. :)
ElTerprise: Greetings :)
I'm doing good. How are you?
Doing good here too, thanks for asking!
ElTerprise: Interesting how you answered your own question o_O

I was thinking more of Alien: CM or DNF quality :P
Nobody else was answering it >:-|
;-p

I figured. That would be bad, yeah... On the other hand, who knows, they did make Borderlands and Brothers in Arms too :-)
FearfulSymmetry: *waves goodnight to the thread*
*big goodnight hug with fluffy pillows* Sleep well, Fearful! Glad the game seems to be a good one :-)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest