It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: ...
Empress_Owl: ...
GhostwriterDoF: Greetings oh great and lovely Owl!

<big squishy yet gentle non-feather ruffling hugs!>
Empress_Owl: Gost !! :D long time no see !
How are you doing ?
**Big squishy hug back**
All is well for me here, and I read that you are having a good day too. :)

I got the one game I was wanting to get from the sale, and was waiting for the right price
so X-wing Alliance is off my wish list. heh!

And I'd like to add, that Soccorro gifted me a game! Uprising Join or Die, so when
you see him, could everyone give him a +1 or two +1s on his posts for the ninja gifting!
superstande: here's a little something a friend found, attached :P
Best political ad I've seen all year! :-)
I wonder if I can write in "Odin" on the ballot tonight (Utah caucuses tonight.)
GhostwriterDoF: All is well for me here, and I read that you are having a good day too. :)

I got the one game I was wanting to get from the sale, and was waiting for the right price

And I'd like to add, that Soccorro gifted me a game! Uprising Join or Die, so when
you see him, could everyone give him a +1 or two +1s on his posts for the ninja gifting!
Ho nice :)
I bought 4 games for myself... and a couple to gift...
I'll +1 Socco as soon as I see him, yes :)

Well... I hope i don't forget anything before I replace Windows 10 by 7... :-\ I always forget things...
If you don't see me again before a while, that'll mean I'll have messed up somewhere...
See you !! ... wish me luck !! :)
**Big adieu hugs**
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Hurm, Humble doesn't seem to hate my wallet.

I just came by from looking at HB and what do I see? A sega strategy bundle. Including Valkyria Chronicles and DoW2 for 4.60$ (4.65 now).

I'd suggest getting it before it goes past 5 bucks, if only for Valkyria. Beyond that, there's not much point.

I think I'll give 'em a dollar though, that way I can get Winter Assault at last.
GhostwriterDoF: All is well for me here, and I read that you are having a good day too. :)

Empress_Owl: Ho nice :)
I bought 4 games for myself... and a couple to gift...
I'll +1 Socco as soon as I see him, yes :)

Well... I hope i don't forget anything before I replace Windows 10 by 7... :-\ I always forget things...
If you don't see me again before a while, that'll mean I'll have messed up somewhere...
See you !! ... wish me luck !! :)
**Big adieu hugs**
Ok, hmmm, replacing Win 10 with Win 7? heh! I guess Win 10 isn't quite right with the gaming world,
at least for now. Good luck! :)

<big Good Luck Hugs!>
curent mood
GhostwriterDoF: Ok, hmmm, replacing Win 10 with Win 7? heh! I guess Win 10 isn't quite right with the gaming world,
at least for now. Good luck! :)

<big Good Luck Hugs!>
Not only for games... it makes my main menu disappearing most of time (so I can't even turn the computer off... or launch anything which has not a shortcut on my desktop...), it freezes, crashes, restart when it wants, makes Gimp crash pretty badly each time I want to resize my working window, makes Galaxy crash too... wait... maybe not... Galaxy may crash on it's own, after all :-D ... well. I'm fed up :-|
Not even mentionning the first time I upgraded to Windows 10 and when I restarted my computer à week after, it wasn't ever able to restart... did that infinitely.... restarting loop! I had to restore the initial ("factory"?) configuration.... because it failed at recovering from a more recent back up... \o/
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: I will reinstall windows 7 tonight...
Windows 10 is way too buggy... :-(
how was your day ? :)
**bigger hug**
Oh...good luck with that. 10 seems to produce all states of stability on PCs.....
Day was fine....had some stuff to do for university but otherwise it was a quiet day :)
*big return hug*
Just a quick thank you, man! - to gnostic! ...who bought a lot of games, to be gifted after zeogold's The Puzzlemaster's Court 2 was over.

That was mighty nice of you! :)
Sooooooo... When will Half-Life 3 be released on GOG, and will it come with a key to redeem on Steam?
AgentBirdnest: Sooooooo... When will Half-Life 3 be released on GOG, and will it come with a key to redeem on Steam?
*you are being silly hug*
Hmm. Looked at the sale, and promptly fell asleep.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Looked at the sale, and promptly fell asleep.
Since it is totally boring, that is understandable ;-)
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Looked at the sale, and promptly fell asleep.
moonshineshadow: Since it is totally boring, that is understandable ;-)
Boring! I sneeze and I miss three games! ;)
moonshineshadow: *you are being silly hug*
How dare you question my seriousness? >:-| ... I'm a paying customer! I bought my games legitimately from g2a! ... Humph... Well, once it does come here, I'll trade someone a copy of Giants for it.
[goofball mode : off]

Good evening, Moon :-) *big hug*