It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: I just got a package from England faster than one I'm still waiting for from 3 states away.
Royal Mail is pretty impressive sometimes.
ddickinson: Have you been smuggling in Cadbury chocolate again? The FBI will be on to you for that. :-)
They'll never catch me, it's too easy (and yummy) to eat the evidence. :-)
Actually it's a capillary mat for watering my seedlings, England has the most awesome gardening stuff.
I need to go, sit on the porcelain throne and attend matters of state.
j0ekerr: I need to go, sit on the porcelain throne and attend matters of state.
Hope everything comes out OK for you.
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Good evening. =) Glad to hear your day's been going well.
GhostwriterDoF: Good afternoon!

How's the world been turning for you?

<silly hugs and big waves>
ElTerprise: Hey...good to see you *big return hugs*
I'm doing good - what about you?
All is well for me, thankfully. The writing is coming along, no more major changes to be done,
and soon I hope to have the first book in print, and available through Amazon. :)

By soon, I mean I'm aiming for the end of this year to have the first book published. heh!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by GhostwriterDoF
superstande: Good Morning, Sir Crow! :)
Pushing through the storybook also known as Planescape Torment :P
How's your mornoon?
Good evening. =)

Doing all right here. Starting to go through the stuff I picked up, see which items I'm going to play first.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =) Glad to hear your day's been going well.
Hi Crow :)
Thanks. How are you doing?

Oh...btw...Hyper Light Drifter is coming 31st of March...they just added the release date :)
ElTerprise: Good question because i played around with the avatar change a bit....guess close to a week....but i'm not sure.
I'm curious if Fearful's avatar also finally changed...
Nope, her avatar is still the same. Hopefully it won't take long for hers to change as well.

EndreWhiteMane: They'll never catch me, it's too easy (and yummy) to eat the evidence. :-)
Actually it's a capillary mat for watering my seedlings, England has the most awesome gardening stuff.
But if you eat all that you will be sick. All over the place. And there is no way I will be cleaning it all up. :-)

We do love our gardening. We have some wonderful gardening centres (not sure if they are called that elsewhere) scattered throughout the country that sell all manner of nice gardening things. Although, I always kind of thought that no matter what we sell, the US would sell it as well, what with the US being so big and diverse.

*big random gardening hug*
GhostwriterDoF: All is well for me, thankfully. The writing is coming along, no more major changes to be done,
and soon I hope to have the first book in print, and available through Amazon. :)

By soon, I mean I'm aiming for the end of this year to have the first book published. heh!
Oh i see *aborts typing the Amazon url* :)
Glad to hear that - just tell us when it's actually ready :)
I return from battle, victorious.

Yet, a great price was paid, you cannot even begin to fathom the horrors of the battlefield. Truly, war is hell.
ddickinson: Nope, her avatar is still the same. Hopefully it won't take long for hers to change as well.
Hm....that's really weird because i'm pretty sure she changed hers before i changed mine....
Yes...hopefully asap...
GhostwriterDoF: All is well for me, thankfully. The writing is coming along, no more major changes to be done,

ElTerprise: Oh i see *aborts typing the Amazon url* :)
Glad to hear that - just tell us when it's actually ready :)
Aye!

I'm closer now than I've ever been working on this writing project over the last 15 years...
so it's already starting to get exciting heh!
EndreWhiteMane: They'll never catch me, it's too easy (and yummy) to eat the evidence. :-)
ddickinson: But if you eat all that you will be sick. All over the place. And there is no way I will be cleaning it all up. :-)

We do love our gardening. We have some wonderful gardening centres (not sure if they are called that elsewhere) scattered throughout the country that sell all manner of nice gardening things. Although, I always kind of thought that no matter what we sell, the US would sell it as well, what with the US being so big and diverse.

*big random gardening hug*
We have several garden centers here in my town but the selection is rather limited.
Anything that says 'made in England' goes for a very high price. With Royal Mail being so inexpensive I can quite often buy the same thing from overseas and save a good bit of money.
j0ekerr: I return from battle, victorious.

Yet, a great price was paid, you cannot even begin to fathom the horrors of the battlefield. Truly, war is hell.
I managed to get X-wing Alliance before the sale cycled to the next game!

That's sort of a victory, since I'm not keeping my eye on the front page... my sale wait is over!
I will be saying goodbye for the day. I hope I did not forget to replay to anyone. If I did I am sorry.

I hope you all have a very lovely day, and for those not feeling too well, I hope that you will start to feel much better soon.

*hugs, waves, and this strange unmarked box that I just found that I am not daring to look inside*

ElTerprise: Hm....that's really weird because i'm pretty sure she changed hers before i changed mine....
Yes...hopefully asap...
I see, so what have you been up to to get special treatment. :-)

Have a lovely day, Mr ELT! *big hug*

EndreWhiteMane: We have several garden centers here in my town but the selection is rather limited.
Anything that says 'made in England' goes for a very high price. With Royal Mail being so inexpensive I can quite often buy the same thing from overseas and save a good bit of money.
So you call them nearly the same (except you spell centres wrong. :-)). *big silly hug*

I hope you will be feeling better soon. That mean head of yours should learn to be nice to our lovely Endre. Take care of yourself and I will confuse you some more soon. :-)

*more big hugs*
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ddickinson