It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Hm, my experience is exactly opposite to that. Maybe it's because five is so long, but I always have trouble getting through it. I guess I get bored too easily. :P

Well, do re-watch six and let me know where you place it on your scale. I'm curious. :P
True, it's very long. I actually started re-reading it a year ago, and... haven't finished yet :-p

I'll give it a re-watch and tell you what I think. Just for you *tips helmet* ;-p
ddickinson: That is true. For the most part I am just being playful, but there are groups of people who take it way too far, especially on the internet. I have seen death threats, rape threats, and lots of other horrible things on the internet due to arguments between fancults (I am not sure that is a real word, I might have just made it up).
Uh man, that is just utter madness.
Yeah, I mean... I guess the word fancult is okay if people can be playful about it. Sometimes I think internet allows this sort of mad seriousness to develop, I agree. Maybe these people need to go out more.
ddickinson: Don't worry, things are getting better, compared to Christmas time I am definitely better. It is just taking its time at the moment. *big thank you hug*

Come now, do you really think people would believe you are bad? You are a collector of games, a connoisseur. So getting more games is fine. And as long as you will play them at some point it is okay. I am just a weirdo who finds it hard to buy myself games, that is the only reason I don't get more games for myself.

*big silly hug*
FearfulSymmetry: *big get well hug* Let's keep that upward curve going. :)

Well, connoisseur might be pushing it ... but I do like collecting games. The images just look so shiny on my shelf ... Okay, I might have a problem. :P

*sillier hug*
I might have a problem. :l
Even rebuy games I own on Steam.
I have 400+ games on Steam and 248 here on GOG.
omega64: I might have a problem. :l
Okay, your problem is more serious than mine. :P
FearfulSymmetry: ....
I stopped buying games anywhere else but here on GoG, and anything I have elsewhere I get here
if they are become available. ;)

But I only have 12 or 13 games on Steam...
FearfulSymmetry: Okay, your problem is more serious than mine. :P
I don't even play them after rebuying on here. xD
Just rebuying them to have them here.
Though I have cut back on a lot of my buying on Steam lately.
The problem is the money's just going here now. :P
You two realise we have people here in the thread with a four digit number of games? So I think you are doing fine ;-)
moonshineshadow: You two realise we have people here in the thread with a four digit number of games? So I think you are doing fine ;-)
Is that a challenge? :P
omega64: I don't even play them after rebuying on here. xD
Just rebuying them to have them here.
Though I have cut back on a lot of my buying on Steam lately.
The problem is the money's just going here now. :P
Hahaha. My Steam library is bigger than my GOG library, but I have more high-quality games on GOG. Steam is mostly bundle stuff.

moonshineshadow: You two realise we have people here in the thread with a four digit number of games? So I think you are doing fine ;-)
Yeah, I suppose perspective is everything. :)
Just grabbed Sorcerer King, couldn't resist, I was weak, I admit it. :-)
I'll just send the dog and cat out to forage, that way I'll save money on pet food.
Yeah, that'll work. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Just grabbed Sorcerer King, couldn't resist, I was weak, I admit it. :-)
I'll just send the dog and cat out to forage, that way I'll save money on pet food.
I almost bought it, but by the time I finished looking at the game's page to figure out what it is,
the sale cycled to the next game. heh!
GhostwriterDoF: If X-wing Alliance comes up I might get it, but my budget took a beating this month, so I'm broke for awhile...

At least the games are cycling through quickly.
Sorry to hear that. But the good thing is GOG is always having sales. So even if not this time you can get it at a later date. They have a much lower quantity this time, so they pass very quickly.

superstande: Uh man, that is just utter madness.
Yeah, I mean... I guess the word fancult is okay if people can be playful about it. Sometimes I think internet allows this sort of mad seriousness to develop, I agree. Maybe these people need to go out more.
It is like if you insult a game, or a movie, or pretty much anything online these days. There are always those who will defend it as though you were insulting them. And many of them are quite nasty about it. But that is the way of the internet. The anonymity lets people be jerks more freely than they can in the real world.
EndreWhiteMane: Just grabbed Sorcerer King, couldn't resist, I was weak, I admit it. :-)
GhostwriterDoF: I almost bought it, but by the time I finished looking at the game's page to figure out what it is,
the sale cycled to the next game. heh!
Don't know if I'll like it but it sure is pretty. :-)
Or... they will not find anything and then you will start to look very tasty to them. So just be careful, if they keep looking at you and licking their lips you might want to escape while you still can. :-)
GhostwriterDoF: If X-wing Alliance comes up I might get it, but my budget took a beating this month, so I'm broke for awhile...

At least the games are cycling through quickly.
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. But the good thing is GOG is always having sales. So even if not this time you can get it at a later date. They have a much lower quantity this time, so they pass very quickly.
Oh, no need to be sorry, I have more games than I can play already. heh! I do check the site daily for new releases and sales. It's just been so long since I've been actively buying games, I hardly remember what's I already have. Although I did make sure to pick up the Elven Legacy collection as my last purchase.

My budget was depleted because I bought a used car and a cell phone, so at least I'm independently mobile now. Nothing to complain about. :)