It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright. Think i'm going to sleep now as well. Good night everyone :)
ElTerprise: Alright. Think i'm going to sleep now as well. Good night everyone :)
Good night! :)
What a rad song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq0L6t45pPc

How are you late night, early morning, afternoon, evening, etc GOGers doing?
NoNewTaleToTell: What a rad song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq0L6t45pPc

How are you late night, early morning, afternoon, evening, etc GOGers doing?
Good evening. =)

Just watched Bully Demise beat Killerman. It's going to take for-frigging-ever, but I am totally going to do a full rewatch of all Supergreatfriend's videos.

How are you doing?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Just watched Bully Demise beat Killerman. It's going to take for-frigging-ever, but I am totally going to do a full rewatch of all Supergreatfriend's videos.

How are you doing?
Doing good here, no complaints.

Bully always gets his man...even if it's the Mystic! A full rewatch will probably take several weeks, but there are worse ways to spend the time, I'm thinking of rewatching his run throughs of Dementium/Dementium II HD.
NoNewTaleToTell: Doing good here, no complaints.

Bully always gets his man...even if it's the Mystic! A full rewatch will probably take several weeks, but there are worse ways to spend the time, I'm thinking of rewatching his run throughs of Dementium/Dementium II HD.
999 and VLR alone will take weeks. VLR is 82 videos. That is insane, but he frigging did it.
Good Morning!
Aching a bit everywhere, but just fine otherwise :)
Cool music, Strawberry Switchblade, thanks N2T3! :)

Today going to do some online and offline halloween shopping.
As fas as I know, tomorrow most of the shops will be closed because of some holiday called "Holy People's Day" ...
I have never been so good with understanding Finland. It's too cold for people to need siestas like somewhere else I've lived :) Why do we need to close shops all the time ;)

Trails in the sky - happy it's on gog - not so with the price, but that was to be expected... The game looks aside from a bit better visuals, like the first one... But still gonna get it some day.

Continuing my silly monologue... Agent recommended me Costume Quest... that's now on sale also on Humble Weekly :)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Good Morning!
Aching a bit everywhere, but just fine otherwise :)
Cool music, Strawberry Switchblade, thanks N2T3! :)

Today going to do some online and offline halloween shopping.
As fas as I know, tomorrow most of the shops will be closed because of some holiday called "Holy People's Day" ...
I have never been so good with understanding Finland. It's too cold for people to need siestas like somewhere else I've lived :) Why do we need to close shops all the time ;)

Trails in the sky - happy it's on gog - not so with the price, but that was to be expected... The game looks aside from a bit better visuals, like the first one... But still gonna get it some day.

Continuing my silly monologue... Agent recommended me Costume Quest... that's now on sale also on Humble Weekly :)
Good morning. =)

The low-grade everything hurts pain...that's always fun.

Some people think making it inconvenient for others somehow equates to being respectful of a date. It doesn't make much sense in more ways than one, but they do it anyway.

Trails in the Sky looks like a very good, very time-consuming series to get into. The price doesn't surprise me, from what I've heard they have so much dialogue and text in each game that they probably had to hire a team of translators to shift it all over to English.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

The low-grade everything hurts pain...that's always fun.

Some people think making it inconvenient for others somehow equates to being respectful of a date. It doesn't make much sense in more ways than one, but they do it anyway.

Trails in the Sky looks like a very good, very time-consuming series to get into. The price doesn't surprise me, from what I've heard they have so much dialogue and text in each game that they probably had to hire a team of translators to shift it all over to English.
Yeah well... at least I have been able to not cause myself pain through hangovers lately :)

With Trails you are quite likely right. The first one had a ton of chit-chat in it aside from the more serious plot business.
I think one of the main translators actually had a bad breakdown during the translation of the second game.
Some chicks took over to finish it, if I remember correctly. Girrl power! :)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Yeah well... at least I have been able to not cause myself pain through hangovers lately :)

With Trails you are quite likely right. The first one had a ton of chit-chat in it aside from the more serious plot business.
I think one of the main translators actually had a bad breakdown during the translation of the second game.
Some chicks took over to finish it, if I remember correctly. Girrl power! :)
Good point. It might not hurt while you're drunk, but that always catches up when you're sober.

Hmm. Hadn't heard that, but I'm not surprised. Trying to do things fast, while doing them accurately, while undoubtedly being bored after a while, sounds like a good mix for some crazy to pop up.
Good Morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

Arrived at work and have to decide about the music for today. Any recommendations?
PalioDeMonte: Good Morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

Arrived at work and have to decide about the music for today. Any recommendations?
Good morning. =)

Loud and fast is my preference whenever possible. In a work environment I'd probably go for something electronic, cuts out the chance of a singer screaming something another person might find offensive.
PalioDeMonte: Good Morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Loud and fast is my preference whenever possible. In a work environment I'd probably go for something electronic, cuts out the chance of a singer screaming something another person might find offensive.
As I'm still alone that's not so important. Decided to start with some Alt-J and wait for some inspiration for the next round :D
*hugs everyone* :)
Morning folks. Won't be checking much on the forum, need to learn how to us something called a CAS program.

It's not fun.

Also if you see any rage-filled coffee-fueled corvids, shoot them up with +1 ammo.
----
On a side note. Some penny games have already fallen prey to my ludicruously cheap cravings. Half of them bought with fake monopoly money even.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by j0ekerr