It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One hell of a sale, worth it for one game alone!
EndreWhiteMane: One hell of a sale, worth it for one game alone!
Which game? because I had a quick look over the sale and thought "ok, my money is save this week" :D
EndreWhiteMane: One hell of a sale, worth it for one game alone!
moonshineshadow: Which game? because I had a quick look over the sale and thought "ok, my money is save this week" :D
I can get the entire package for $13.75, which is a very good price just for Shadow Warrior(2013).
Post edited January 30, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
LaPtiteBete: Well, GOOD LUCK for all your works...
This greenhouse look awesome... I can't believe all that you're able to do... you're really impressive ! :))
Thank you. I don't do it all by myself though, I'm not that awesome :-). I work with my family, my brothers and my parents. But as it's a large farm with a lot to do, it's still quite busy. I'm normally the one up on the roof or doing things like that, as I am the smaller one. My father and all my brothers are over 6 foot tall, I'm not too short myself, 5'8", but not as tall as they are, so it's usually safer for the lightest and smallest to go up. At least that's what they keep telling me ;-).

EndreWhiteMane: DD, those are quite sophisticated houses, I'm very impressed with your abilities. Glazing something like that in the cold wind can't be easy.
One that size would keep my neighbors and I in produce and Tilapia year round.
We are building three of them, plus the ones we already have, so it should help us quite a lot with more exotic fruit and vegetables during the summer, and also hopefully with extra winter crops. It's very hard, especially in the wind (as it's quite strong), but it's okay, and I like seeing my hard work pay off when each section is complete.

Anyway, back to work I go. Have a fun day everyone! *hugs all around* :-)
Bear hug? How you're doing my little biscuit?
ddickinson: Thank you. I don't do it all by myself though, I'm not that awesome :-). I work with my family, my brothers and my parents. But as it's a large farm with a lot to do, it's still quite busy. I'm normally the one up on the roof or doing things like that, as I am the smaller one. My father and all my brothers are over 6 foot tall, I'm not too short myself, 5'8", but not as tall as they are, so it's usually safer for the lightest and smallest to go up. At least that's what they keep telling me ;-).

We are building three of them, plus the ones we already have, so it should help us quite a lot with more exotic fruit and vegetables during the summer, and also hopefully with extra winter crops. It's very hard, especially in the wind (as it's quite strong), but it's okay, and I like seeing my hard work pay off when each section is complete.

Anyway, back to work I go. Have a fun day everyone! *hugs all around* :-)
G'day y'all! The prodigal bunny is back!

What did I miss?
j0ekerr: G'day y'all! The prodigal bunny is back!

What did I miss?
Good day :-) *hug?* you missed getting pink accessoire when there was some redecorating going on yesterday ;-)
Thinking of In-&-Out and Tommy's Hamburgers right now...

Man, I'm starving.
A new star appeared again!
I'm happy.
l0rdtr3k: A new star appeared again!
I'm happy.
*three stars hug* :D
Post edited January 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Sounds like someone wants to get tickled.
l0rdtr3k: A new star appeared again!
I'm happy.
moonshineshadow: *three stars hug* :D
j0ekerr: G'day y'all! The prodigal bunny is back!

What did I miss?
Holy shit! You're alive!
Welcome back :-)

2 great bits of news from yesterday - Hyper's friend had a successful procedure, and Hummer has a second son!

Other news off the top of my head...
Carrion is brutally beating the shit out of himself with Soulstorm. It can't be healthy.
dd is still a badass, and is building greenhouses in the snow right now.
Endre may or may not have sexy nurses chained in his basement.
Hey everyone,

I see we're all suffering with / enjoying the snow :)

White and cold and slippy here, which wouldn't be a problem except we've got a market tomorrow (just our luck that it snows the one day we need to go out!). Hopefully it won't be too cold and people will come out.

Edit: Also, speaking of snow, where is our Viking Chief, Stilton? I know he was moving but I haven't seem him around in weeks...
Post edited January 30, 2015 by adaliabooks
And I may or may not be a orange blob. And GOG may or may not be a front for the Loomynarty.
AgentBirdnest: Holy shit! You're alive!
Welcome back :-)

2 great bits of news from yesterday - Hyper's friend had a successful procedure, and Hummer has a second son!

Other news off the top of my head...
Carrion is brutally beating the shit out of himself with Soulstorm. It can't be healthy.
dd is still a badass, and is building greenhouses in the snow right now.
Endre may or may not have sexy nurses chained in his basement.
adaliabooks: Hey everyone,

I see we're all suffering with / enjoying the snow :)

White and cold and slippy here, which wouldn't be a problem except we've got a market tomorrow (just our luck that it snows the one day we need to go out!). Hopefully it won't be too cold and people will come out.

Edit: Also, speaking of snow, where is our Viking Chief, Stilton? I know he was moving but I haven't seem him around in weeks...
hey :-) *hug?*
You are right, Stilton has really been away for some time now. Seems like moving takes a bit longer. Or perhaps he just has not gotten internet again. Sometimes stupid stuff like that happens when moving.