It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: So GOG now has games from both of the big "Star *something*" franchises. (Star Trek/Star Wars) Pretty cool huh? :D

Anyways hope everyone is having a good evening. Tomorrow I will come home from my camping trip.
Very cool. Glad you weren't camping around here, it's rained (hard) all week.
BillyMaysFan59:
EndreWhiteMane: Very cool. Glad you weren't camping around here, it's rained (hard) all week.
This should be good for a laugh. Today it was in the 80s. Monday we are expecting snow. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Very cool. Glad you weren't camping around here, it's rained (hard) all week.
tinyE: This should be good for a laugh. Today it was in the 80s. Monday we are expecting snow. :P
The weather seems to be getting weirderer and weirderer every year. :-)
tinyE: This should be good for a laugh. Today it was in the 80s. Monday we are expecting snow. :P
Because da UP eh? ;)
BillyMaysFan59: Because da UP eh? ;)
Oh shut up! :P
Have a pleasant evening folks, I'm off for the night.
I'm off. Time to go to bed,will finish installing Phantasmagoria 2(great "so bad it's good" game,BTW) and I'll go to bed.
Good Night!

It's black as coal coffee here, last 8 hours of work ahead this week.
I was just thinking my Grandmother, who liked the old Star Trek 25th game that was released today.
Had to buy it, and trying it tonight :)
She passed away some 5 years ago but she was 90 so that was alright.
superstande: I was just thinking my Grandmother, who liked the old Star Trek 25th game that was released today.
What a beautiful thing. Sharing a memory and moment with a lost family member over a hobby you both enjoy and a game played perhaps nearly a quarter century apart. Whoever said "silly games" couldn't be evocative art!

I just popped in to say how much I was enjoying Jedi Knight. It's the first one I played from the Saber Bundle (did I remember that correctly?) and I thought I'd be turned off by the old visuals and gameplay but I'm having a surprisingly good time with it! This is one I STILL can't believe I passed on at the time, being an ENORMOUS Star Wars fan and a pretty big fan of FPS games as well. If I remember correctly, I was turned off by reports of the difficulty and the frustratingly difficult Dark Jedi battles. While I have yet to encounter my first "boss" so far I'm really having a lot of fun with it.

Neat that it stands up to the test of time, at least for me. Looking forward to the more modern Jedi Outcast and Academy even more now, because if those are just more of the same but in a slightly more polished package I'm excited!
I like Pie.
HawkZombie: I like Pie.
I like watermelon
JudasIscariot: To the following people:

<snip>
I got your friend requests but I have no recollection of dealing with you so forgive me for not accepting your friend requests...
Wow, a friendly Polish blue with a sense of humour - welcome to the peaceful thread. It's not very sane, but also there is a strange lack of fighting, and a lot of humour, not to mention tolerance.

Crow, the quasi-narcoleptic/insomniac who smokes, keeps a tight lid on it, by posting scary information about what he might do to anyone who steps out of line. Don't ever go near him in Icewind Dale, he's not the good kind person he pretends to be. And don't mention the word 'pigeons'.

They're everywhere, it seems, those unknown new posters, more and more threads popping up like rabbits - even strange posts here. Thinking of the old saying - but I'm not sure if its better to have them inside our tent, or out. I guess it depends on whether they're the enemy or not ;-)

Just downloaded Galaxy beta, haven't restarted my computer yet. I'm curious to see how it works, although I'm sure I'll know all about it when Crow has finished his 'stress-testing'.
As I mostly post in the graveyard shift, and I'm a solitary gamer, I don't think I'll have the friendship problems that you and Moon are having. ;-)

I wish you a sane and relatively stress-free day.

Hi to everyone else who's up and reading this, may the coming day bring you at least one happy smile. :-D
This is purely so I have a minimum of one forum post.
ZenWan: ...
FearfulSymmetry: *big anti-loneliness hug*

*good morning hugs and waves to everyone else*
Thank you, Tyger, with the new avatar. Hair's still not long enough, tho'. ;-) Hope you enjoyed your movie.

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*

ZenWan: Been trying to make sense of Galaxy, which I haven't used up until now.
moonshineshadow: Like I said, I always read all posts here, so here is your answer ;-)

There was an official blue post about supporting older systems and all in all, the galaxy client should work on older systems, but they are not guaranteeing it:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_galaxy_beta_starts_now_e5bf1/post438

*big hug* Feel free to ask other things about galaxy, I read a lot of stuff and also fiddled a bit with the client :D
Hi Moon, thanks so much for the help. It is really hard to find any information in that long and fast-moving thread. I have now installed the Galaxy beta, so will see how it goes. Hope you have a little more than 'ok' day - I can send over some sunshine, if it works, we have more than enough.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by ZenWan
ZenWan: I miss seeing Crow, who used to be around at this hour - a little digital venom always brightened up my day. <big grin>
Don't know why he has to go off to eat (IV?), sleep (desk) and shop (online) when his thread needs him. ;-)
CarrionCrow: Hopefully the compatibility will increase as the beta goes on.
I figured they'd be fighting the battle to get it out of alpha for months, and they proved me all kinds of wrong. so it's even more apparent now that they're really, really pushing to get it online and in good shape for as many people as possible.

Oh yes, I'm intensely busy. Just woke up, now drinking coffee. That's far too strenuous to respond to you. -laughs-

Hopefully you're having a good day, and that the moving garbage is being resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Hi Crow, thanks for the friendly reply. Always happy to see you, although I'm growing alarmed at your Icewind game tactics. I know not to step out of line here. ;-)