It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Good morning everybody !!! \o/
** Big hugs, big waves, big coffee, and big parts of delicious cake **
How are you doing ? :))
Good morning *big celebration hug* :D
I'm good. It's so great to hear that you're awesome :D
LaPtiteBete: Good morning everybody !!! \o/
** Big hugs, big waves, big coffee, and big parts of delicious cake **
How are you doing ? :))
ElTerprise: Good morning *big celebration hug* :D
I'm good. It's so great to hear that you're awesome :D
Hey, it's thank to YOU, too !!! :-D
You're one of my ninja benefactors... I'll +1 you as well, until my finger gets numb...
** Enormous warm Thank You hug **
LaPtiteBete: [Edit] And I'm the 30.000th post !!! Woohoo !!!
** Drinks all round !!!! **
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
Morning, Owl! Congrats on getting 30,000!
** Extra awesome congratulatory hug **
Glad to hear you are awesome! :-D

Good morning Moon and ElT!! **Extra-big morning hug** for each of you!! :-)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning Moon and ElT!! **Extra-big morning hug** for each of you!! :-)
*big good morning hug* How are you today?
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Owl! Congrats on getting 30,000!

Good Morning Agent *returns bug hug* :)
How are you doing?

LaPtiteBete: Hey, it's thank to YOU, too !!! :-D
You're one of my ninja benefactors... I'll +1 you as well, until my finger gets numb...
** Enormous warm Thank You hug **
De rien! *returns the big hug* :D
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: *big good morning hug* How are you today?
ElTerprise: Good Morning Agent *returns bug hug* :)
How are you doing?
Glad to see you are ok and good, respectively :-)

I'm doing good... One of those "happy to be alive" days :-)
AgentBirdnest: Glad to see you are ok and good, respectively :-)

I'm doing good... One of those "happy to be alive" days :-)
Glad to hear that you're doing good :).
LaPtiteBete: [Edit] And I'm the 30.000th post !!! Woohoo !!!
** Drinks all round !!!! **
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Owl! Congrats on getting 30,000!

My favorite Agent !!!
(And another of my lovely secretive ninja-conspirators... \o/)
** Gigantic Thank You Hug that lifts you from the ground, and a big kiss on your cheek **
How are you doing ?? :D
[EDIT] "Good", nevermind !!! :D
Post edited April 23, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: My favorite Agent !!!
** Gigantic Thank You Hug that lifts you from the ground, and a big kiss on your cheek **
My favorite Owl! \o/
(o__o !! Woohoo!! Kiss on the cheek!! :"D) ** Ridiculously massive hug that is dangerously close to making your feathers fall off **
Yeah, I'm quite good. Feeling pleasant today. I hope your day continues to be awesome!!

(I love your dance!! :-D)
Ixamyakxim: It plays a bit like a roguelike (which I like) but mixed with some of the worst grinding aspects of an MMO. Right now I'm at the point where I like a lot of what the game could offer, but am frustrated by some of the negative aspects. Torn, I think is the word.
First thought, it sounds like a game that has a very specific way to weave your way through all the potential game overs, but it doesn't tell you what it is, blindsiding you instead.

Sounds like a colossal pain in the ass, and about as much fun as beating your head against a wall.
LaPtiteBete: My favorite Agent !!!
AgentBirdnest: My favorite Owl! \o/
(o__o !! Woohoo!! Kiss on the cheek!! :"D) ** Ridiculously massive hug that is dangerously close to making your feathers fall off **
Yeah, I'm quite good. Feeling pleasant today. I hope your day continues to be awesome!!

(I love your dance!! :-D)
(My feathers !!! >__o)
I'm happy to know that you're feeling good !!
Any plans for today ? :)
Attachments:
humpf.jpg (70 Kb)
ZenWan: Good day / evening, anyone who is reading, I hope that all is well in your world.

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, Crow - I continue to extol the virtues of ginger for nausea, it really works.

What kind of storm was that? Sounds ominous, desert storms are usually spectacular, although often you don't get much rain with the sound and fury - alternatively you get flash floods. Hope you are ok.

More pics from the cliffs, amazing a difference a day makes; it was cloudy and a little stormy yesterday, unlike the bright sunshine and blue skies of a few days earlier. I prefer the cloudy days, soon there will be only sunshine and blue skies and sea, not a cloud in the sky. for months on end.
But it's beautiful there in all weathers - and the fishermen who make their way down those dangerous cliffs don't seem to mind the wind and rain. But anyone who climbs those cliffs regularly is crazy anyway. ;-)

Hope you feel better very soon. Sleep would help? But sleep is not your friend, it seems.

Editing to say - Wow this thread is coming up to 30000 posts. I can't go by pages, as I have mine set to show a lot of posts per page, more than the default, but the post numbers are always the same, I think. That's a lot of posts for a thread - lots of +1's to you, Crow, I hope!
It's okay, it was temporary. Nothing to worry about.

Very large thunderstorm here, far heavier than the usual storms that come through every once in a great while.
Had to shut down because of the lightning, came back when it went to being a standard rainstorm.
No worry about flash flooding here, it's a mountainous area in a midst of a drought. Two days tops and a visitor won't be able to notice that it ever happened.

At first, cloudlessness seems like a small loss, but I can imagine the scenery becoming very static when it's the same sky for months at a time. Even the flow of the ocean could end up feeling identical, a good way to end up feeling oddly when you've got motion and motionlessness paradoxically existing at the same time.

It's okay. Shifts happen, I just ride them out. No permanent damage, so it's fine. No need to worry.

I just +1 the people who come here to talk and keep the thread going. =)

Additional - Good morning, everyone. Glad to see people doing well today.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by CarrionCrow
LaPtiteBete: (My feathers !!! >__o)
LOL! :-D Awesome picture!
My plans? ... Well, I'll eat some breakfast soon (I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it actually is for me) ... I'll see my best friend tonight, and I'm sure we'll do something fun (I'm not sure what, I'll let my friend decide.)
What about you?

(Is it just me, or does it feel a bit slow here for a Thursday?)
Post edited April 23, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: Additional - Good morning, everyone. Glad to see people doing well today.
Good morning Crow !!!
**Passes an extra-large mug of coffee**
This thunderstorm you describe sounds really scary... ô__ô
Good to know you didn't get any damage at your place...
LaPtiteBete: (My feathers !!! >__o)
AgentBirdnest: LOL! :-D Awesome picture!
My plans? ... Well, I'll eat some breakfast soon (I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it actually is for me) ... I'll see my best friend tonight, and I'm sure we'll do something fun (I'm not sure what, I'll let my friend decide.)
What about you?

(Is it just me, or does it feel a bit slow here for a Thursday?)
Trying to speed up one bitter swallow of pulse-spiking acidic goodness at a time. -laughs-