It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Hi Rayman, have a good day?
Hey Endre :)
Yep the fact that i actually have to replace my bike aside i was a good day. After cleaning the rain gutter this morning and the failed repair of my bike i had a pretty lazy day (spent some more hours playing Mad Max) :)
What about you?
Empress_Owl: That's... anti-play !!! >:-O
you wuss !!! ;-P
**big joking hug**
Or tactics :P
But seriously. I'd prefer a game that lasts only 90 minutes. And then only Gary Lineker needs to be right:
Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win :P

But truly seriously i just hope for a great game :D

*big return hug* :)
Post edited July 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Rayman, have a good day?
ElTerprise: Hey Endre :)
Yep the fact that i actually have to replace my bike aside i was a good day. After cleaning the rain gutter this morning and the failed repair of my bike i had a pretty lazy day (spent some more hours playing Mad Max) :)
What about you?
Lazy day here too, put off the yard work till tomorrow. :-)

I see Crow's been playing Magicka all day, a good game for a change. ;)
Have you played enough to know if all the DLC would be a good buy at $6.49? I just own the base and 2 of them.
*big manly brofist*
ElTerprise: Or tactics :P
But seriously. I'd prefer a game that lasts only 90 minutes. And then only Gary Lineker needs to be right:
Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win :P

But truly seriously i just hope for a great game :D

*big return hug* :)
You made a typo... you should have said, at the end, the French always win ;-P
Nah... may the best team win !!! ^^ **fairplay hug**
EndreWhiteMane: I see Crow's been playing Magicka all day, a good game for a change. ;)
Have you played enough to know if all the DLC would be a good buy at $6.49? I just own the base and 2 of them.
*big manly brofist*
Magicka is fun but only in co-op :D
Only 19 hours of the Steam Summer Sale left.

I still haven't bought anything.
Any suggestions?
EndreWhiteMane: Lazy day here too, put off the yard work till tomorrow. :-)

I see Crow's been playing Magicka all day, a good game for a change. ;)
*big manly brofist*
Sounds good :)

Yep. Really want to play that in co-op at some point because i only played that solo so far which wasn't that great - which is why i cannot really answer your question about the DLC. But aside from some real content expensions most of the stuff is just alternative skins, weapons etc....- if i'm not mistaken...
EndreWhiteMane: I see Crow's been playing Magicka all day, a good game for a change. ;)
*big manly brofist*
moonshineshadow: Magicka is fun but only in co-op :D
Thanks oh lurking ninja person. :-) Single player looks fun, but it's not?
*extra big Sunday hug*
That's what i guess - because it's boring playing solo....

Empress_Owl: You made a typo... you should have said, at the end, the French always win ;-P
Nah... may the best team win !!! ^^ **fairplay hug**
Well complain to Gary Lineker :P
Yep. *big return hug* :)
j0ekerr: Only 19 hours of the Steam Summer Sale left.

Any suggestions?
None at all, I spent 6 days picking out $8.00 worth of stuff.
j0ekerr: Only 19 hours of the Steam Summer Sale left.

Any suggestions?
Hm...you have Saints Row IV on your wishlist. That might be something :)
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks oh lurking ninja person. :-) Single player looks fun, but it's not?
*extra big Sunday hug*
Never played single player but well there are some parts which are already damn hard in co-op and I can't image it being much fun in single player where you don't have someone who can resurrect you :D
*big return hug*
ElTerprise: But aside from some real content expensions most of the stuff is just alternative skins, weapons etc....- if i'm not mistaken...
There are four or five scenario content DLCs, and then some for versus and challenge maps. And yeah many with just skins.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by moonshineshadow
pimpmonkey2382.313:
zeogold: Oh, it's been a while since I've seen you around. How're you doing these days?
I'm doing pretty good thank you. :)
moonshineshadow: There are four or five scenario content DLCs, and then some for versus and challenge maps. And yeah many with just skins.
Sounds like typical Paradox then - a few usually quite good content expansions and a neverending number of cosmetic DLC. I mean i own all the DLC stuff but i only played a bit solo and never returned ever since because there was no onefor co-op back when i played it :)
Post edited July 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks oh lurking ninja person. :-) Single player looks fun, but it's not?
*extra big Sunday hug*
moonshineshadow: Never played single player but well there are some parts which are already damn hard in co-op and I can't image it being much fun in single player where you don't have someone who can resurrect you :D
*big return hug*
I'll have to do something absurd one of these days and actually try playing it. :-)
ElTerprise: Hm...you have Saints Row IV on your wishlist. That might be something :)
Hurm, I should take that off there, maybe...
I got SRIV for the console, with the GWG thing a while ago.
Of course, without any DLC.
EndreWhiteMane: None at all, I spent 6 days picking out $8.00 worth of stuff.
I hope that was very careful picking?
—————
In other news. On Friday I caught my first fish. A small black bass just under 20 cm. Which I released.
The downside of that morning, is that I lost the plastic nut at the bottom end of the rod. When I looked down. It wasn't there.
Sigh.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by j0ekerr