It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Fine, but if I hear you cough again, I'm slipping some into your beer :-p

What is this "not FPS genre" that you speak of? e__e I'm not familiar with that.
;-)
Good thing that i'm only drinking water at the moment :P

Well it covers most of the games available :P
Why when I press F2 on the new Defenders Quest remake does it auto-win the level? o_O

Edit: Never mind, it seems it is a bug (cheats left in by the developer) that was fixed in an update recently.
Edit 2: There sure are lots of updates for this game recently, including one today, which I received no notification about.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Edit 2: There sure are lots of updates for this game recently, including one today, which I received no notification about.
That many updates for a 4-year-old game? I'm not sure if that is impressive, terrible, or both o__O
Post edited July 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: Edit 2: There sure are lots of updates for this game recently, including one today, which I received no notification about.
AgentBirdnest: That many updates for a 4-year-old game? I'm not sure if that is impressive, terrible, or both o__O
It is because it got a free upgrade to deluxe edition.
AgentBirdnest: For a 4-year-old game? Not sure if that is impressive, terrible, or both o__O
Well the revamped edition is pretty new...with a new engine and whatnot ;)
AgentBirdnest: That many updates for a 4-year-old game? I'm not sure if that is impressive, terrible, or both o__O
As Moon said, they recently gave us all a free deluxe update with a lot of improvements made to the old game, such as 60fps, HD graphics, extra features, etc.
Thanks everyone, but Moon wins :-D
*big hug for ninja-Moon*
AgentBirdnest: Thanks everyone, but Moon wins :-D
*big hug for ninja-Moon*
Yeah :D
*thank you hug*
Steam sale sucks salty balls, that's why I went and bought gt6 for ps3 and beer (but of course)
I had some other plans but, well, those didn't happen, I had still fun day.
I lost in 2 player games but fun is fun. =)
*bleeds in my mouth*
I am new to Gog , and don't know much about PC games. I am trying to find games on here that use a controller , as I don't enjoy the keyboard and mouse type. Can some of you help me with that ? Thanks.
sunnyfield: I am new to Gog , and don't know much about PC games. I am trying to find games on here that use a controller , as I don't enjoy the keyboard and mouse type. Can some of you help me with that ? Thanks.
If you click on "Games" button on the navigation bar at the top and then find the "Features" drop down box, you can then select the option for games with controller support.

Or click on this link:
https://www.gog.com/games?feature=controller_support&sort=bestselling&page=1

There is also this user made GOGMix which lists many games on GOG that support an XBox 360 controller, with the game often supporting other types as well, although I can't guarantee that.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_love_the_xbox_360_controller
Post edited July 02, 2016 by ddickinson
I finished Skyrim this year and now I hear that they are remastering that.. I am pissed off, it is a good game but come on .
Must be the weekend, Fred is taking a long nap. :-)

Spent several days filling my Steam cart with sale items, went there a bit a ago to check out and lo and behold my cart was empty. So I bought a whole 8 bucks worth of stuff and ordered an Xbox 360 controller instead.
Their loss is my game. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Must be the weekend, Fred is taking a long nap. :-)

Spent several days filling my Steam cart with sale items, went there a bit a ago to check out and lo and behold my cart was empty. So I bought a whole 8 bucks worth of stuff and ordered an Xbox 360 controller instead.
Their loss is my game. :-)
Good call. A decent controller is a very nice thing to have for a lot of games.
sunnyfield: I am new to Gog , and don't know much about PC games. I am trying to find games on here that use a controller , as I don't enjoy the keyboard and mouse type. Can some of you help me with that ? Thanks.
You should get used to playing with a keyboard and mouse just because a lot of the best PC games are hard to play with a controller. I like retro games myself and a shooter like blood would be far to difficult with a game pad. A game like fallout is really easy to play with a mouse though. A lot of games that dont support joysticks can be made to work with another program like xpadder where you can map keyboard and mouse movements to a controller.