It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hello again everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Good evening. =)

Good timing, I wanted to tell you I took revenge on some asshole called Dushkat for killing you. ;)
CarrionCrow: -groans- I would seriously consider punching a baby seal to have that weather here...;)

Can't complain here. Ran errands, ate a burrito that is way too large for a single meal, now it's back to checking out the rental sale for the 1,700th time.

How are you doing tonight?
ddickinson: What a surprise, that is how I got it here. :-)
Sorry the weather there is not that nice. If I could I would tell this storm to pay you a visit. But the weather never tends to listen to me.

I was checking the Steam sale, there are some very nice games there that I would like to try, but sadly the DRM thing is a big no for me.

I am good, thank you. My partner is having a very early night as she is warn out. We were up a little late after she got back home, and then she was at work early, so she has not had much sleep and has had a very busy day, so she is completely exhausted. So I figured I would try a few little games while I am having a goodish day with my migraines.
GAH!

Not every game on Steam has DRM!!!
ddickinson: *tries to spot which one is Endre in the crowd of people wearing US flag t-shirts*
*in the sea of US flags, you see a lone Union Jack going "Wooo, England!"*

CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay, or on the way to recovering if you're not feeling well.
Thanks Crow, I'm feeling much better. Time and friends have eased the pain. :)
ddickinson: What a surprise, that is how I got it here. :-)
Sorry the weather there is not that nice. If I could I would tell this storm to pay you a visit. But the weather never tends to listen to me.

I was checking the Steam sale, there are some very nice games there that I would like to try, but sadly the DRM thing is a big no for me.

I am good, thank you. My partner is having a very early night as she is warn out. We were up a little late after she got back home, and then she was at work early, so she has not had much sleep and has had a very busy day, so she is completely exhausted. So I figured I would try a few little games while I am having a goodish day with my migraines.
-laughing- I never thought that'd be such an effective form of weather control.

It's okay. It's a desert during summer, of course it's going to suck.

Totally understandable. For rationalization, I look at all of it like I was still going to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video and renting stuff. It's the same thing. If it's worth it, then great. Play it, beat it, feel like I got my money's worth and move on.
If it's not (like some 60 dollar, 8 hours of content having piece of crap), I skip it.

I'm sorry to hear she's wiped out energy-wise, but also glad you're feeling better today. =)
CarrionCrow: -chocolate milkshake waves back-
Doing okay over there, lady?
moonshineshadow: Doing normal.
Surely something will cheer you up.
Fantasysci5: Thanks Crow, I'm feeling much better. Time and friends have eased the pain. :)
Glad to hear it. =)

I'm sorry things got so messed up with the game event you were trying to do.
But, it's good that you took the time and effort to set things up for people to have fun, even if there were glitches along the way.
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
*big return hug*
Enjoying your weekend now?

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Good timing, I wanted to tell you I took revenge on some asshole called Dushkat for killing you. ;)
Good evening :)
Me too :D
And how do you know about that? :)
moonshineshadow: Doing normal.
EndreWhiteMane: Surely something will cheer you up.
Awww *big thank you hug*
ElTerprise: Good evening :)
I'm a psychic hacker guy, using both mind powers and computer ability to know your every move...
Or, the game's got things called Vendetta missions. It shows a little pop-up saying random asshole mini-boss X killed your friend, so go take them out for bonus power points.
Whichever one sounds more interesting. =)

I'll be surprised if you don't eventually get one for some fucker named Skug, I think. That guy kept popping up at the worst possible moments, killed me something like 6 times before I was finally able to take him out.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
ElTerprise: *big return hug*
Enjoying your weekend now?
If you count lazing around as enjoying the weekend :D
CarrionCrow: I'm a psychic hacker guy, using both mind powers and computer ability to know your every move...
Or, the game's got things called Vendetta missions. It shows a little pop-up saying random asshole mini-boss X killed your friend, so go take them out for bonus power points.
Huh...that would explain a lot :P

Hm...wasn't aware of these missions but then i only played a few hours with mostly doing side stuff because i suck at stealth and i'm currently occupied with Mad Max :D
You like Shadow of Mordor?
CarrionCrow: I'm a psychic hacker guy, using both mind powers and computer ability to know your every move...
Wait I know that game....

Uhh... which one was it again...

Middle-Earth right?
Could you tell me what I was doing in the 70s? I've always wondered about that.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Huh...that would explain a lot :P

Hm...wasn't aware of these missions but then i only played a few hours with mostly doing side stuff because i suck at stealth and i'm currently occupied with Mad Max :D
You like Shadow of Mordor?
I also suck at stealth, but I like Shadow of Mordor's stealth most of the time. (Aside from shit like, go poison 5 barrels in an enemy camp while not being detected).

Yeah, I like it quite a bit. It really is like super expanded medieval Batman Arkham Asylum/City, only you know why all the enemies fall down, as opposed to Arkham where you have to assume Batman beats everyone into a prolonged coma.
JunglePredator: Wait I know that game....

Uhh... which one was it again...

Middle-Earth right?
Yes, that's the one.
EndreWhiteMane: Could you tell me what I was doing in the 70s? I've always wondered about that.
Let me see...

Oh man...no one could sport a paisley leisure suit with matching white guy afro like you could. ;)
Post edited July 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: If you count lazing around as enjoying the weekend :D
Lazing around can be good - so yes i count that "enjoying the weekend" :D
Post edited July 01, 2016 by ElTerprise