It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, doing OK here today, hope y'all are too.
Very nice weekend sale but I have everything I want from it. My wallet is safe. :-)
Worked with 11 volunteers yesterday to get the gardens all prettied up for the season.
I'm exhausted so it's going to be a very lazy day for me.
*hugs, waves and a nice pillow*
Good morning, be sure to get some sleep eventually. :P
ElTerprise: That's not really true for Ubisoft at least...they still release games here now and again....
Fair enough,
It kinda feels like they're just throwing us a bone now and then but at least they're releasing stuff.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by omega64
ElTerprise: Good morning *big return hug*
Hope you're feeling better soon :)
Doing fine, thank you :)

I wish you a great day and weekend too :)
Hello, and thanks! Glad you're doing well yourself! Pretty sure we're going to have quite a lazy day today. Just trying to decide what to play until he's fully awake and ready to play a bit. :)
akhliber: A sleepy hello to you all! I hope you're all having a lovely day, or at least getting through it the best you can. Bit of a sick morning, but I got to eat like a king last night, so there is balance in the world yet. :) Just having a slow morning while my head catches up with the rest of me.
You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have... (*forgets the rest*) ;-)
Hopefully the sick feeling will pass quickly anyway. *big good day hug*
AgentBirdnest: You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have... (*forgets the rest*) ;-)
Hopefully the sick feeling will pass quickly anyway. *big good day hug*
Haha. Now I'll always hear "forgets the rest" in place of the real words when I hear that song. Which, come to think of it, is never. So I guess it won't be a dramatic change after all. ;)
Thanks! I hope you enjoy your day!
Very nice weekend sale but I have everything I want from it. My wallet is safe. :-)
Worked with 11 volunteers yesterday to get the gardens all prettied up for the season.
Good morning yourself, Mr WhiteMane!
Anything you'd recommend from the sale, then?
*hug and plenty of extra pillows* :-)
omega64: Fair enough,
It kinda feels like they're just throwing us a bone now and then but at least they're releasing stuff.
Well that's more than you can say about EA or Square Enix. Even Activision released something after decades ;)

akhliber: Hello, and thanks! Glad you're doing well yourself! Pretty sure we're going to have quite a lazy day today. Just trying to decide what to play until he's fully awake and ready to play a bit. :)
Sounds lovely :)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning yourself, Mr WhiteMane!
Morning Agent! The Book of Unwritten Tales games and of course Jack Keane 2. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning yourself, Mr WhiteMane!
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Agent! The Book of Unwritten Tales games and of course Jack Keane 2. :-)
I second The Book of Unwritten Tales.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Agent! The Book of Unwritten Tales games and of course Jack Keane 2. :-)
omega64: I second The Book of Unwritten Tales.
Just curious (for any of you who have played them), how are the Book of Unwritten Tales games as far as puzzles go? Are they the intuitive sort, or the go-find-a-walkthrough sort? I've got the first waiting in the backlog, but it's one of many adventure games I've yet to play, so I'm certainly in no hurry to get to them. But I do like prioritizing my adventure games by approach-ability. :)
Good Mornigni!

Hope you liked the cake :P

Been getting into all kindsa new things (while not overworking) ...
I'm thinking of buying some of Plaid's earliest records, kinda cool stuff :)
Also watched 5 episodes of Horace and Pete - kinda like best dramedy in years for me...
Also also :) I think action games are really cool - no need to think, just dash and jump ;)
omega64: I second The Book of Unwritten Tales.
akhliber: Just curious (for any of you who have played them), how are the Book of Unwritten Tales games as far as puzzles go? Are they the intuitive sort, or the go-find-a-walkthrough sort? I've got the first waiting in the backlog, but it's one of many adventure games I've yet to play, so I'm certainly in no hurry to get to them. But I do like prioritizing my adventure games by approach-ability. :)
If anything I'd say the puzzles are on the easy side, not so much so to be boring though.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: *extra big happy Friday hug with a panda made of flowers*
Good mornoon, Moon :-)
*extra big that is so cute hug*
EndreWhiteMane: If anything I'd say the puzzles are on the easy side, not so much so to be boring though.
That's pretty close to an ideal answer for an adventure game. Thanks! I think I'll move the first up several notches in the backlog. I do enjoy adventure games, but I grow tired of being convinced I must be insanely stupid, and I get enough of that without being confronted with more of it in video games. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: If anything I'd say the puzzles are on the easy side, not so much so to be boring though.
akhliber: That's pretty close to an ideal answer for an adventure game. Thanks! I think I'll move the first up several notches in the backlog. I do enjoy adventure games, but I grow tired of being convinced I must be insanely stupid, and I get enough of that without being confronted with more of it in video games. ;)
My experience is the complete opposite.
I had a LOT of trouble with the puzzles.
Though I'm terrible with adventure game puzzles in general. :P
I need a walkthrough for pretty much every adventure game aside from the newer telltale games. :P

*tries to remember*
I'm fairly sure most of the puzzles in the first game were ok though.
The Critter Chronicles not so much.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by omega64
akhliber: That's pretty close to an ideal answer for an adventure game. Thanks! I think I'll move the first up several notches in the backlog. I do enjoy adventure games, but I grow tired of being convinced I must be insanely stupid, and I get enough of that without being confronted with more of it in video games. ;)
I know exactly how you feel. :-)