It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Bacon cooked in Peanut Butter, then smothered in Peanut Butter. Then wrapped with extra bacon on the outside. :-)
*squeal* !! ô__ô
*runs toward DD for free peanut-bacon and hugs* \o/
zeogold: *holds up pint of peanut butter bacon ice cream next to "Free Shrugs" sign*
ddickinson: I will bet that is a real thing in the US. :-)
Only deep-fried peanut butter bacon ice cream, my dear Desdemona
AgentBirdnest: *squeal* !! ô__ô
*runs toward DD for free peanut-bacon and hugs* \o/
*big hug*

So I win the bet? What do I win? Do I win bacon? :-)

madth3: Only deep-fried peanut butter bacon ice cream, my dear Desdemona
Is that deep-fried in the US or Mexico? Did you get the name from Othello, or is it a common name outside of that?

And more important, how are you, I hope you are doing well?
zeogold: *holds up pint of peanut butter bacon ice cream next to "Free Shrugs" sign*
ddickinson: I will bet that is a real thing in the US. :-)
It actually is, although a rare flavor. It's sometimes known as "the Elvis" based on the Elvis sandwich, which consists of peanut butter, bananas, and bacon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich
ddickinson: So I win the bet? What do I win? Do I win bacon? :-)
Do you like bacon? If so, then yeah :-)
zeogold: It actually is, although a rare flavor. It's sometimes known as "the Elvis" based on the Elvis sandwich, which consists of peanut butter, bananas, and bacon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich
Is there anything you Americans won't eat? :-)

AgentBirdnest: Do you like bacon? If so, then yeah :-)
Who doesn't like bacon? You are talking to someone who makes bacon and knows how to cut the finest pieces. :-)
ddickinson: Is there anything you Americans won't eat? :-)
Health food.
I had better get some sleep as I have work in a few hours. Take care, everyone. And have a pleasant rest of the day.

*hugs, waves, and bacon*

zeogold: Health food.
You do, you just cover it in bacon, Peanut Butter, and lots of salt and sugar. :-)
If everyone could be so kind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could pass some +1's akhliber's way when they're around again. =)
CarrionCrow: If everyone could be so kind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could pass some +1's akhliber's way when they're around again. =)
Only if we get more puppy pics! ;) Kidding LOL - I like tossing a few his way for good measure on a regular basis anyway.
Ixamyakxim: Only if we get more puppy pics! ;) Kidding LOL - I like tossing a few his way for good measure on a regular basis anyway.
-laughs-

Yeah, he's one of the good people in general, whether he gives gifts every day or not at all.

Also, good evening. =) How're you doing today?
CarrionCrow: Also, good evening. =) How're you doing today?
Thanks! I'm pretty good today - was WIPED OUT yesterday but tonight I'm going to settle in shorty for the evening. Last night I actually went to bed at maybe / barely 10 PM which I don't think I've done in AGES (not that I'm always up too late but never just a bit after nine).

Though I'm now achey (there's no way that's actually how that word is spelled, is there?) as hell from carrying ~5 gallons of liquid up two flights of stairs - but at least it's for something I like doing so I don't mind it LOL. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind if I'm sore tomorrow ;)

How about you?
CarrionCrow: If everyone could be so kind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could pass some +1's akhliber's way when they're around again. =)
Will do.
Looks like you could use a few too, have you bitched to support about our friendly downrepper?
If enough people do maybe they'll find a solution, even if they get rid of the system entirely.
Ixamyakxim: Thanks! I'm pretty good today - was WIPED OUT yesterday but tonight I'm going to settle in shorty for the evening. Last night I actually went to bed at maybe / barely 10 PM which I don't think I've done in AGES (not that I'm always up too late but never just a bit after nine).

Though I'm now achey (there's no way that's actually how that word is spelled, is there?) as hell from carrying ~5 gallons of liquid up two flights of stairs - but at least it's for something I like doing so I don't mind it LOL. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind if I'm sore tomorrow ;)

How about you?
Sounds like you did the smart thing. You needed the extra rest and got it rather than trying to stay up later.

-laughs- It looks all kinds of wrong, but the spelling is achy. Got curious so I checked Google.

It's a fine line between something being worth it, and something sucking. Things can shift between those two points rapidly. ;)
Hopefully you enjoy whatever project you're doing. It'll help balance out the pain a bit.

As for me, I can't complain. Was thinking of giving Sorcery parts 1 and 2 a try some time soon, then akhliber very kindly gifted me Sorcery Part 3 out of the blue.
Beyond that, it's watching silly movie reviews, drinking even more soda, and generally being lazy.
EndreWhiteMane: Will do.
Looks like you could use a few too, have you bitched to support about our friendly downrepper?
If enough people do maybe they'll find a solution, even if they get rid of the system entirely.
Thank you. =)

No, I haven't. In the end, the rep doesn't matter, since it's just a number, and the person doing it doesn't matter, since they're so sad they have to try to seek vengeance for some perceived slight by altering numbers on a forum.

That's just sad mixed with lame mixed with pathetic mixed with me being thankful that while they're so focused on something so inconsequential as a video game store forum, they aren't out finding a drunken relative to forcibly impregnate.

As for talking to support, I have no doubt that they have better things to do with their time.
When you add in the fact that GOG's forum will always be a low priority, with the odds of anything changing while programmers are needed to work on other projects being incredibly small, it'd be silly to worry about any of it.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: As for me, I can't complain. Was thinking of giving Sorcery parts 1 and 2 a try some time soon, then akhliber very kindly gifted me Sorcery Part 3 out of the blue.
I have to admit I haven't heard of this (these) one - huh.

Unless that's just a shorthand for Simon the Sorceror (which I also don't know much about other than that it's here LOL).