It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LaPtiteBete: You're welcome, wise viking ;-)
Stilton: I've just decided that French owls are the best owls because they say the nicest things.
Now get off your knees:-)
Stilton: I've just decided that French owls are the best owls because they say the nicest things.
gunsynd: Now get off your knees:-)
I'm not on my knees, I'm in quicksand...
low rated
gunsynd: Now get off your knees:-)
Stilton: I'm not on my knees, I'm in quicksand...
Grab hold of Owl's feet,she'll save you..
Gotta love GOG trying to break from multiple angles at once...

Only ten more games to download. Maybe it'll be done by the weekend, if I'm lucky.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
The forum, to use the correct technical term, has gone right up shit creek. Refreshes don't work and posts appear/disappear with no provocation, which is probably my cue to make a polite exit and wish everyone a good night.

Happy collecting and sleep well if you get the chance.

Bonne nuit one and all!

See you tomorrow ;-)
Stilton: The forum, to use the correct technical term, has gone right up shit creek. Refreshes don't work and posts appear/disappear with no provocation, which is probably my cue to make a polite exit and wish everyone a good night.

Happy collecting and sleep well if you get the chance.

Bonne nuit one and all!

See you tomorrow ;-)
Yeah...Insomnia tends to have that effect on things.

Have a good night, sleep well when you get there. =)
Stilton:
CarrionCrow: sleep well when you get there. =)
That's the second time I've heard you use that phrase and it's freaking me out. :P I keep thinking of the original "Clash of the Titans" and how as soon as the Princess falls asleep this giant vulture shows up and takes her away.
Anyone listened to Steven Wilson's new album? It's absolutely stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awO0xawneLQ
CarrionCrow: sleep well when you get there. =)
tinyE: That's the second time I've heard you use that phrase and it's freaking me out. :P I keep thinking of the original "Clash of the Titans" and how as soon as the Princess falls asleep this giant vulture shows up and takes her away.
Oops. Sorry about that. I just figure that people don't typically go straight from their computer to bed, that's why I mention the "when you get there" part.
tinyE: That's the second time I've heard you use that phrase and it's freaking me out. :P I keep thinking of the original "Clash of the Titans" and how as soon as the Princess falls asleep this giant vulture shows up and takes her away.
CarrionCrow: Oops. Sorry about that. I just figure that people don't typically go straight from their computer to bed, that's why I mention the "when you get there" part.
XD I meant that in jest, though the phrase does remind me of that scene. Anyway don't mind me, I'm kind of loopy right now.
CarrionCrow: Oops. Sorry about that. I just figure that people don't typically go straight from their computer to bed, that's why I mention the "when you get there" part.
tinyE: XD I meant that in jest, though the phrase does remind me of that scene. Anyway don't mind me, I'm kind of loopy right now.
Yeah, I kinda figured. -laughs-

No worries, I too am rather loopy at the moment.
I'm loopy because I've been up for 3 days and am now trying to stay awake longer so I can wake up in the morning rather than 1 am.

What's causing your loopiness?
I fear I lack your resilience or the ability to imbibe coffe directly by touch.

So I will be departing now for softer fluffier shores. To a port named bed.

See y'all tomorrow.

Yarrr!
tinyE: XD I meant that in jest, though the phrase does remind me of that scene. Anyway don't mind me, I'm kind of loopy right now.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, I kinda figured. -laughs-

I'm loopy because I've been up for 3 days and am now trying to stay awake longer so I can wake up in the morning rather than 1 am.

I'm always this way. Also it's part of being an innkeeper; we don't work on a schedule.
j0ekerr: I fear I lack your resilience or the ability to imbibe coffe directly by touch.

So I will be departing now for softer fluffier shores. To a port named bed.

See y'all tomorrow.

Yarrr!
Have a good night, sleep well when you get there. =)
low rated
CarrionCrow: Yeah, I kinda figured. -laughs-

tinyE: I'm always this way. Also it's part of being an innkeeper; we don't work on a schedule.
Some people it's just natural:-)
Seeya later....
Post edited March 04, 2015 by gunsynd