It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"l0rdtr3k" returned 100 posts
Clear search criteria
l0rdtr3k: Just woke up. Havin' a mug of coffee,later I'll take a bath to really wake up.
LaPtiteBete: Ho, already awake Agent ?? Good morning !! ** Hug **
You could have told me what Bumple(whatever) meaned, at least ! To satisfy my uncalled-for curiosity :-p
Fine ! What about you ? :)
l0rdtr3k:
Great program. I'm having a mug of coffee too :)
Any exciting plans for your day ?
l0rdtr3k: Maybe I'll buy some racing games. My library is missing them(I only have Screamer,great game BTW). Do you have some recommendations?
Ho, no, sorry... the only racing games I know are Micromachines (lol... I was young !!), Mariokart, and some Need for Speed but they're not available on GOG...
l0rdtr3k: Morning people. How're you doing?
Good morning! Doing well here.
gunsynd: Good Evening All:-)
Good evening. I hate time zones :P
Post edited January 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Hello everyone!

l0rdtr3k: Maybe I'll buy some racing games. My library is missing them(I only have Screamer,great game BTW). Do you have some recommendations?
POD Gold. That was the first racing game I really played (I was not really into racing games but got it as a present from someone) and I liked it.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Morning people. How're you doing?
AgentBirdnest: Good morning! Doing well here.
gunsynd: Good Evening All:-)
AgentBirdnest: Good evening. I hate time zones :P
Yes morning for all the nice bedtime for the Aussies:-)
LaPtiteBete: Hello, everybody !!!
How are you today ? :-)

AgentBirdnest: Indeed. I tried to convince him that Christmas is over, but you know he gets...
LaPtiteBete: I tried to Google "Bumberluppins" because I'm curious, but the only result is THIS page... lol :-D
I'll stay an ignorant, then.

HijacK: NO! YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT ME!

Speaking of which, I need to lose weight. I feel fat. I wanna get my 6 pack before university starts.
LaPtiteBete: I also try to find some motivation to lose some weight (about 12 pounds) which prevent me to feel as hot as I used to be before I layed my eggs. Lol. (Sounds creepy, heh ?...)

gunsynd: Burp!! Oh pardon me...
LaPtiteBete: Hello Gunsynd !!!
And Cheers, obviously !! ^^
Hello Madam,I snuck in earlier and had a feed:-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/hey_its_tinyes_birthdaygive_it_to_him
Post edited January 19, 2015 by gunsynd
AgentBirdnest: Bumberluppins is just my shoulder bird's name. It doesn't have any meaning at all.
I wanted to name our cat Bumberluppins, but it didn't pass the vote >:-(
It's a great name :-D
So... your cat still haven't any set name ? :-)

gunsynd: See ya later Folks:-)
Good night Gunsynd !!

l0rdtr3k: Girlfriend's here.
Gotta go jogging with her. See ya later peeps.
What a strange idea :-D ... Have fun !! See ya !
l0rdtr3k: Hello there. How're you doing? *hugs*
Is there a way to disable the touchpad forever? Is getting in my nerves to disable it everytime. Also,I need help because the Eye of Terror have opened in my wardrobe and chaos spawns are pouring out.

Shit,GO BACK TO THE WARP,FIEND!!!! *fires shotgun* THEY'VE BROKEN THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! SEND YOUR SISTERS HERE,BRING ALL THE FLAMETHROWERS!!!
Hello! I'm am doing okay, thank you. How are you today, did you enjoy your jogging?

I'm not sure about a touchpad, but I will have some of my Sisters dispatched at all haste to help you fight off the Ruinous Powers. We shall redeem the Heretics with sword and fire!
l0rdtr3k: It was okay. Unfortunetly it's really hot here.
*fires shotgun* I SAID GET BACK TO THE WARP,DAEMON. GO BOTHER SOMEBODY ELSE. GODDAMN IT,NOT AGAIN,THEY'RE SENDING IN DEFILERS!!! IT'S A WARZONE HERE!
A war zone you say. Perhaps it would just be easier to authorise an Exterminatus on your wardrobe... :-)
l0rdtr3k: *runs away* I knew I shoudn't have bought that chaos poster.
So you brought Chaos into your room willingly. Well this changes things. You deserve your fate for betraying the God-Emperor. We shall be sending no aid, the God-Emperor has no mercy for traitors and heretics! Next time get an Imperium poster. :-)

LaPtiteBete: The male chick is an owl, indeed ; but the little female is... a wombat. She looks a lot like her father (so they say !!!)
Quite a handful ? I hope it will get better when he grows up !! :-)
I'm sure she will start to look more like her mother as she grows up. As for my brother's baby boy growing out of being a handful: well if he takes after his father, he will always be a handful. :-)
l0rdtr3k: Okay,I was able to pull the forces of chaos out of my room.
At least I was able to buy some games today! I got 1nsane and the entire Leisure Suit Larry series.
Good, did you get the dust bunnies out from under the bed while you were at it? ;)