It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Ungunbu" returned 6 posts
Clear search criteria
CarrionCrow: I'll pass, thanks.

Also, good (very early) morning. =) How're you doing?
Good mornight.
Could complain... so I will. Nausea is pretty sh*tty this morning. Trying to distract myself with Aquaria, which is failing, because the game is too damn relaxing. I need to switch to something more fast paced and exciting to effectively distract myself. Despite that, I'm actually in a pretty good mood, so... I call it an overall win :-)

Yourself?
cecil: AWESOME I <3 words.
Yeah, they aren't bad... I really like "archipelago" :-D
Ungunbu: I just posted something here but it's not showing up. Can anybody confirm?
It's a glitch that happens pretty often (in this thread at least. I have no idea about other threads.) Sometimes a new page won't show up until there are 2-4 posts.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Ungunbu: I just posted something here but it's not showing up. Can anybody confirm?
AgentBirdnest: It's a glitch that happens pretty often (in this thread at least. I have no idea about other threads.) Sometimes a new page won't show up until there are 2-4 posts.
Thank you, now I can see my post too!
Post edited August 10, 2015 by Ungunbu
Ungunbu: I'm designing a Gauntlet inspired Dungeon Crawler and I created some pixel art for it. Now, I'm a programmer so I'm perfectly aware it's far from being beautiful, nonetheless I'm somewhat proud of it and wanted to show it to someone.

Follow this link to see a mockup image. You'll probably need to zoom in a bit since tiles are 16x16 pixels.

Let me hear your honest opinion please!
It looks functional enough to me, and I like the design of the ghosts (assuming they're ghosts!). I'm not a huge fan of the floor color, but I understand that there is a certain look you're going for there.
Ungunbu: I'm designing a Gauntlet inspired Dungeon Crawler and I created some pixel art for it. Now, I'm a programmer so I'm perfectly aware it's far from being beautiful, nonetheless I'm somewhat proud of it and wanted to show it to someone.

Follow this link to see a mockup image. You'll probably need to zoom in a bit since tiles are 16x16 pixels.

At first glance, it reminded me of graphics from an 8-bit Nintendo game. If that's the style you're going for, you're on the right track.
Ungunbu: Follow this link to see a mockup image. You'll probably need to zoom in a bit since tiles are 16x16 pixels.

I'm not an expert on art, pixels, dungeon crawlers, or anything at all really, but that looks pretty good to me. I can tell what I'm looking at, which is a huge plus.
Ungunbu: Follow this link to see a mockup image. You'll probably need to zoom in a bit since tiles are 16x16 pixels.

AgentBirdnest: I'm not an expert on art, pixels, dungeon crawlers, or anything at all really, but that looks pretty good to me. I can tell what I'm looking at, which is a huge plus.
Thank you. I'm working on a procedural dungeon generation algorithm that will create presumably fun random levels to play. If the game comes out to be fun I'll try to find a real artist to make some serious artwork.