It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

CarrionCrow: Good call. A decent controller is a very nice thing to have for a lot of games.
Yep and the 360 one is a really good one. Need to replace mine soon though. I'm tempted to get a DualShock 4 this time :)
sunnyfield: I am new to Gog , and don't know much about PC games. I am trying to find games on here that use a controller , as I don't enjoy the keyboard and mouse type. Can some of you help me with that ? Thanks.
BoltThrower40000: You should get used to playing with a keyboard and mouse just because a lot of the best PC games are hard to play with a controller. I like retro games myself and a shooter like blood would be far to difficult with a game pad. A game like fallout is really easy to play with a mouse though. A lot of games that dont support joysticks can be made to work with another program like xpadder where you can map keyboard and mouse movements to a controller.
yeah xpadder is what I'm using and after going through the online tutorial I can say simply loving it. you can configure it for each game and save those and bam. really a cool program.

and greetings all!
Just had a massage here in Laos... I feel more relaxed than in two forevers ;)
I feel like someone gave me a new pair of feet...
haven't done any gaming in a week but I'm sure a break is for the best.
there's a huge open air nightclub/bar sort of thing in the centre... gonna try and survive that trip tonight ;)
superstande: and greetings all!
So it did come with a happy ending..(lame I know, I just wanted to say something, I would be sorry if I was a better person but alas..)
Antimateria: So it did come with a happy ending..(lame I know, I just wanted to say something, I would be sorry if I was a better person but alas..)
gaah... yes if happy means relaxed in a non-sexual way...
It's a traditional thing here, a very respected area of work... And the people doing it might not look that strong but it felt like Mike Tyson's power gloves doing a dance :)
Antimateria: So it did come with a happy ending..(lame I know, I just wanted to say something, I would be sorry if I was a better person but alas..)
superstande: gaah... yes if happy means relaxed in a non-sexual way...
It's a traditional thing here, a very respected area of work... And the people doing it might not look that strong but it felt like Mike Tyson's power gloves doing a dance :)
Don't get me wrong.. I totally respect people (mostly), I myself have had my share of neck problems and perhaps some day I will say some good looking girl "ok, let's do this, bring on the wrestlemania!" =)
*big hugs?*

Good mornoon.
AgentBirdnest: *big hugs?*

Good mornoon.
*big return hug*
Hello Agent :)
superstande: gaah... yes if happy means relaxed in a non-sexual way...
Antimateria: Don't get me wrong.. I totally respect people (mostly), I myself have had my share of neck problems and perhaps some day I will say some good looking girl "ok, let's do this, bring on the wrestlemania!" =)
yeah no worries ;)
alright, why not ;)
there's a huge open air nightclub/bar sort of thing in the centre... gonna try and survive that trip tonight ;)
You're a lucky man, especially the feet. One thing I miss being single is frequent 'mutual foot massages'. :-)

Morning all. It's almost my weekend! *hugs, wave, more fireworks*
AgentBirdnest: *big hugs?*

Good mornoon.
*big hugs*
*offers ice tea*
Antimateria: Don't get me wrong.. I totally respect people (mostly), I myself have had my share of neck problems and perhaps some day I will say some good looking girl "ok, let's do this, bring on the wrestlemania!" =)
superstande: yeah no worries ;)
alright, why not ;)
for the third time.. Star trek 2009 was good! =)
Yes.
EndreWhiteMane: You're a lucky man, especially the feet. One thing I miss being single is frequent 'mutual foot massages'. :-)

yeah, sorry to hear. But you're still young! might meet someone...
and happy weekend!! ;)
*offers spicy harmless-looking noodle soup*
EndreWhiteMane: You're a lucky man, especially the feet. One thing I miss being single is frequent 'mutual foot massages'. :-)

superstande: yeah, sorry to hear. But you're still young! might meet someone...
and happy weekend!! ;)
Probably have to just buy one of those electric foot massagers. Only women I'm interested in are either already attached or live in Switzerland. ;-)

Edit: I f Laotian is like Thai food the word spicy should be in capital letters. :-)
Post edited July 02, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
*hugs and waves*
superstande: yeah, sorry to hear. But you're still young! might meet someone...
and happy weekend!! ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Probably have to just buy one of those electric foot massagers. Only women I'm interested in are either already attached or live in Switzerland. ;-)

Edit: I f Laotian is like Thai food the word spicy should be in capital letters. :-)
you might have to do like that Chaplin fellow and move to the Alps then :p
yeah, burned my mouth so many times already, but it's kinda fun too, and cheap and delicious.
I've heard there is quite a many Laotians living in The States.
Post edited July 02, 2016 by superstande