It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*big hugs and waves all around*
Hey, folks! The lady and I are being lazy and watching tv while I watch the sale go by on the computer screen. It's quite addictive to watch! I hope you're all having a lovely day! :)

EndreWhiteMane: I should know in a few days but no big worries I don't think.
I hope everything turns out okay! Take care and be well.
Ixamyakxim: You haven't purchased it yet? If it's in your "cart" I don't think I'd try it - that sounds like asking to get charged full price.
It might, but there's no danger at all, specially when using paypal.
Before the transaction's completed, paypal shows a confirmation screen indicating the amount to be charged, if it shows full price I just cancel it.
Did everyone get their copy of Jotun this time around?
EndreWhiteMane: Did everyone get their copy of Jotun this time around?
Saw it, but not sure if I want it.
Yep :)
ElTerprise: Yep :)
Yay! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Yay! :-)
Thanks...Yes...this time i paid attention :)

Anyway.. i call it a day now...i wish you all a good night and see you later :)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Yay! :-)
ElTerprise: Thanks...Yes...this time i paid attention :)

Anyway.. i call it a day now...i wish you all a good night and see you later :)
Good idea, think I'll do the same.
See y'all in the morning.
Very strange sale this time, as others have said. The site doesn't seem able to cope at all. I looked in briefly a few times in the first round, but the pages weren't loading properly, and the only way to see what was coming up was to click on an item, which added it to my pending sales. I haven't looked to see if those have gone yet, the page won't load.

I was able to use Chat yesterday, but this morning it won't load, the wheel just keeps on spinning.

Managed to get a couple of games from my wishlist at a reasonable price; most were way too expensive with not great discounts. Come on, GOG, a game that's been around for years at a 50% discount, that's not wonderful. :-( I can understand that for newer games, but not older ones. Our currency is so low at present, that even $10 is a high price for me.

And why so few older games? It seems strange that they don't throw in a lot of older ones, at very low prices. That shouldn't slow things down.

Still some I've missed, but they go so fast....

Hope that those of you who've been up all night (Crow for one) are coping, and not too tired.

Wishing all of you a good day, or a good 8 hours of sleep when that comes. :-)
Attachments:
Tried to edit a few things in that last post, but GOG refused to let me near it.

I just received an email from GOG telling me about the insomnia sale. Thanks so much for letting me know. ;-)

Seems I'm all alone in the dark here, watching a whole lot of games flying by, except for the odd speed bump..

<Waves goodbye>
ZenWan: Seems I'm all alone in the dark here
Nice try. I'm still a-lurkin' on this thread.
Good seeing you!
Anyone see a copy of "Neverwinter Knights 2" go by?
I stop by after forever and a day, sad to be missing the Insomnia fun, and what's the first thing I see? A ban banning TinyE! HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my gosh, that's just rich XD

Hi, all, and goodnight all~! I would LOVE to stick around and watch the sale unfold/play in the sale thread(s) but alas, SLEEP is a must!
Good morning, Thread!

*big hugs*
That was SO WEIRD that Little shit Tauto just accused me of being APEHATER ??? what a F**king Loon! I don't even know who the f**k Apehater is? Tauto you're a scary Motherf**ker also dude Don't F**king attack my internet speed K? I ain't f**king Apehater K?

You Little Hacker!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by fr33kSh0w2012