It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: I don't know, that's a pretty good typo.

Immediately got the image of Owl's birthday present being a cockroach large enough that she could ride it around like a pony. -laughs-
hmm.....yeah.....well there are worse typos....
CarrionCrow: I don't know, that's a pretty good typo.

Immediately got the image of Owl's birthday present being a cockroach large enough that she could ride it around like a pony. -laughs-
ElTerprise: hmm.....yeah.....well there are worse typos....
Oh yeah, and I've probably done every single one imaginable.
I've typed too much over too many years and screw up too often for that to not have happened.
Happy Saint George's Day, everyone! (Not that it really applies to anyone but me, but oh well.)

I see Owl have the honour of the 30,00th post, that is so great, the timing could not have been better! :-)

I hope you are all doing good today?

*Big hello hugs and silly waves*

(I see the site is still as responsive as a dead cow today. I hope it gets better as the day goes on.)
ddickinson: Happy Saint George's Day, everyone! (Not that it really applies to anyone but me, but oh well.)

I see Owl have the honour of the 30,00th post, that is so great, the timing could not have been better! :-)

(I see the site is still as responsive as a dead cow today. I hope it gets better as the day goes on.)
*big welcome hug*
ddickinson: Happy Saint George's Day, everyone! (Not that it really applies to anyone but me, but oh well.)

Good morning. =)

Doing all right here. Going back and forth regarding Transistor, logic fighting "But I want it NOW!!!"

How's your day going?
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
*Big return hug*

Hello, Moon! How are you today, I see Owl is very happy, just as planned. ;-)

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Doing all right here. Going back and forth regarding Transistor, logic fighting "But I want it NOW!!!"

How's your day going?
Good morning, Crow!

I am not sure I follow what you are doing, is it a game? (I am very tired today, so forgive me if it is obvious.)

I am good thank you, quite tired out, but not too bad. My lovely brothers have agreed to do much of the heavy work today and tomorrow, so that I do not have to worry about pulling a muscle or making myself to tired that I can not enjoy myself this weekend when I go away with my partner and to the ball.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ddickinson
CarrionCrow: Oh yeah, and I've probably done every single one imaginable.
I've typed too much over too many years and screw up too often for that to not have happened.
Well they can happen.

Hello *big hug* :)
Doing good, how are you?
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Oh yeah, and I've probably done every single one imaginable.
ElTerprise: Well they can happen.
-laughs- They happen all the time. That's why pretty much every post I ever do says it's been edited.
I'll post something, look at it again, realize I've screwed up something, then rush back to try to fix it before someone replies.
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
ddickinson: *Big return hug*

Hello, Moon! How are you today, I see Owl is very happy, just as planned. ;-)
Doing ok. Yes owl was very happy and accusing us of a conspiracy :D I am glad that it worked out so well :-)
moonshineshadow: Doing ok. Yes owl was very happy and accusing us of a conspiracy :D I am glad that it worked out so well :-)
Glad to hear you are doing okay (but I am missing the "good").

I know, I don't see what Owl could mean, it's not like Agent performed some secret master plan or anything like that. :-)

*Random hugs*
ddickinson: Good morning, Crow!

I am not sure I follow what you are doing, is it a game? (I am very tired today, so forgive me if it is obvious.)

I am good thank you, quite tired out, but not too bad. My lovely brothers have agreed to do much of the heavy work today and tomorrow, so that I do not have to worry about pulling a muscle or making myself to tired that I can not enjoy myself this weekend when I go away with my partner and to the ball.
No need for forgiveness, you're working very, very hard, it's completely understandable.

GOG just put out a game called Transistor a bit ago. Now deciding whether I want it now, potentially derailing anything I'm playing now, or waiting until later when I might have less games that are being played simultaneously.

That's very kind of them. Certainly don't want some kind of damage that will hinder your ability to enjoy yourself. =)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- They happen all the time. That's why pretty much every post I ever do says it's been edited.
I'll post something, look at it again, realize I've screwed up something, then rush back to try to fix it before someone replies.
I know. Same reason for edits here ^^. Was a bit annoying when writing my thesis though...

Edit: q.e.d ;)
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: -laughs- They happen all the time. That's why pretty much every post I ever do says it's been edited.
ElTerprise: I know. Same reason for edits here ^^. Was a bit annoying when writing my thesis though...

Edit: q.e.d ;)
Any time I end up writing something, it gets proofread again and again and again...
CarrionCrow: Any time I end up writing something, it gets proofread again and again and again...
Yeah same here - but even then sometimes some typos slip through...
CarrionCrow: Any time I end up writing something, it gets proofread again and again and again...
ElTerprise: Yeah same here - but even then sometimes some typos slip through...
With me, the big problem tends to be grammar more than spelling. I'll worry about spelling everything correctly, then mess up past and present tense, things like that.