It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: ........---------~~~~~~~*hugsandwa|:|*.*o.^.*#+_...*.....

*oops, wall*

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Be careful there is a.....too late ^^
Good evening *hug*.

Imitation yes but that one goes far beyond that ;).
ElTerprise: Be careful there is a.....too late ^^
Good evening *hug*.

Imitation yes but that one goes far beyond that ;).
I didn't really look at it. Somehow Steam is too far away from me...

*good night hug*

I'm off to bed... alarm 5:30am...
toxicTom: I didn't really look at it. Somehow Steam is too far away from me...

*good night hug*

Good night *returns hug*
Sleep well :)
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all doing well? Did I miss anything fun?

toxicTom: I didn't really look at it. Somehow Steam is too far away from me...

*good night hug*

Goodnight, sleep well!

*goodnight hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

Gpod Evenint *welome back hug* Still doing great albeit still a bit exhausted :).
How are you doing this evening?

I don't think you missed anything fun - we were discussing the train drivers strike in germany for a bit. nothing i would describe as fun ;).
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Gpod Evenint *welome back hug* Still doing great albeit still a bit exhausted :).
How are you doing this evening?

I don't think you missed anything fun - we were discussing the train drivers strike in germany for a bit. nothing i would describe as fun ;).
Glad to hear you are still doing great. I am doing good, thank you, very very tired after a hard and long day at work, but other than that I am doing good.
ddickinson: Glad to hear you are still doing great. I am doing good, thank you, very very tired after a hard and long day at work, but other than that I am doing good.
Glad to hear that too.:).
By the way i think i found a place for the certificate on one of my few straight walls in my room ;).
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that too.:).
By the way i think i found a place for the certificate on one of my few straight walls in my room ;).
That is great to hear. I hope there is a space next to it ready for your masters certificate. :-)
ddickinson: That is great to hear. I hope there is a space next to it ready for your masters certificate. :-)
If not i'll make way for it ^^ but it'll at least a year before that happens :).
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

*big welcome hug*
I see the site is back to playing up. it's a good job I copied this post, as I have lost it 7 times, with the page just stuck and frozen for the last 10 minutes.

ElTerprise: If not i'll make way for it ^^ but it'll at least a year before that happens :).
But they would look much better hanging there together. :-)

moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
Good evening, Moonshine! *big return hug*

How are you tonight? Have you had a good day?
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, Moonshine! *big return hug*

How are you tonight? Have you had a good day?
*big return hug* Doing ok, cleaning my apartment. Since I was not here last weekend and since next weekend my sister is coming to visit, I need to do it during the week.
How are you doing?
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Doing ok, cleaning my apartment. Since I was not here last weekend and since next weekend my sister is coming to visit, I need to do it during the week.
How are you doing?
So, does your sister coming to visit mean we can expect a few more "good" instead of "ok" the week after next? :-)
Do you have anything fun planned for when she visits?

I am glad to hear you are doing okay, but not that you are stuck doing house work, which is never fun. How is work, is your simulation still going well?

I am doing quite well, exhausted, but good. I am a little annoyed at the GOG site for crashing, freezing, and losing messages within the last 20 minutes or so, but other than that I am good. It did make me wonder that if not for the wonderful community here, would I have left GOG long ago, what with their questionable changes, their seemingly poor attitude towards their customers, and the horrible way the site has been since the re-design.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I see the site is back to playing up. it's a good job I copied this post, as I have lost it 7 times, with the page just stuck and frozen for the last 10 minutes.

But they would look much better hanging there together. :-)
Well that's annoying...thankfully i only had a slow site today and one rediraction error...

Definitely and they should be hanging together but i still have to finish my maters programme first ;).
ElTerprise: Well that's annoying...thankfully i only had a slow site today and one rediraction error...

Definitely and they should be hanging together but i still have to finish my maters programme first ;).
I am sure you will do great, and soon you will be the proud owner of a masters certificate. :-)