It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!

Pick a GOG.com Telltale title you love. Then, write a tweet about it - one-sentence summary style, like in the example above, using the hashtag #telltaletale so that we can find your entry.

THE PRIZES:

1st place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)
-- 3 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each

2nd place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)

3rd place:
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)

As always, we reserve the right to award honorable mentions.

DETAILED RULES:

-- Contest entries must fit in one tweet;
-- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
-- Entries must describe a Telltale game available on GOG.com
-- Entrants must use the hashtag #telltaletale in their post
-- Only one entry per person is allowed.
The now reformed Big Bad Wolf does whatever it takes to clean up the streets of Fabletown that he once terrorized #telltaletale
In the world of the dead, life is a privledge that must be paid for with blood, sweat, tears--and innoncence. #telltaletale
Post edited June 11, 2015 by basic13
Tales from The Witcher: A Telltale Game Series Confirmed?

This'd be my tweet for it:

They hired a Witcher to kill monsters. He questioned why they were asking for assisted suicide. #telltaletale
InaneKorruption: Tales from The Witcher: A Telltale Game Series Confirmed?
The sole thought of Telltale putting their dirty hands on the Witcher makes me furious.
"Introducing a whole new group of characters to grow to love and admire and then watch die in terrible and unexpected ways" #telltaletale
The Incredible Adventures of a Mixed Race Girl In Zombolyptic World: First You’ll Be Intrigued, Then You’ll Cry Your Eyes Out #telltaletale
EDIT: twitter account removed :P
Post edited June 16, 2015 by zeffyr
What is twitter? What is it's purpose?
I encountered some zombies. So many of them! I managed to frag 'em all though... holy water arrows sure did the trick.

#TellThiefTale
blotunga: What is twitter? What is it's purpose?
I scarcely use Twitter, so I'm not the best person to answer but I will try :-). I think the main idea is to exchange ideas, opinions, etc. about a topic with everybody by means of small messages (tweets). To indicate that you are talking about a topic, you must use hashtags in your tweets. For instance, I wrote this tweet for the contest:

"Clem, when you face a zombie, no one is little, no one is innocent. It is simple: you must survive. Kill or you are killed. #telltaletale"

As can be seen, at the end of the tweet I have used the hashtag #telltaletale, so, everyone in Twitter can click on the hashtag and sees all the messages related to "telltaletale"
Post edited June 12, 2015 by maestroruffy
blotunga: What is twitter? What is it's purpose?
Twitter is a short messaging and social network service. Imagine something much simpler like Facebook and way more anonymous. Your post ("tweet") is limited by 165 characters. 165 tops, no way around. But you can also post links and pictures. People can "like" your tweet (that way you see some kind of respone) or "retweet" what basically means "sharing", like I would post your comment somewhere else in this forum. My "followers" (people who subscriped to me because they find my tweets interesting) will see your original post. You can also add hashtags or name persons/accounts directly (like #telltale) that your tweets are not only be found by your followers but also people who are looking for that specific hashtags.

What makes twitter different? Since it's limited message length it is very fast paced. You can see in an blink of an eye if something is interesting or not. We have a proverb for this in German, but in english I'd simple say: "Keep it simple". That's the spirit of twitter.

It's best to try it out. You can have your account deleted if you don't like it. But I think it's great, simple platform.

EDIT: Oh my god, I totally got the hashtag wrong :( I used telltale instead of telltaletale.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Filben
#telltaletale A teenager and a science genius travel through time in a Delorean to fix what they have broken/will broke, for science!

Gog team, do I need a twitter account for this? Or is it enough to post here?
Post edited June 12, 2015 by WireHead
If a House called Forrester falls and no one is around to play ressurector to it, does this make a sound gaming decision? #telltaletale
nmossman: If a House called Forrester falls and no one is around to play ressurector to it, does this make a sound gaming decision? #telltaletale
This must win, so clever.

Anyway;

"In a world where the dead won't stay dead, and the living won't stay alive; Try to keep your head, and somehow, survive." #telltaletale

Had some better, but trying to keep it spoiler free since the games were just added recently :)
"A teenage boy and a mad scientist travel into the past in order to preserve their futures."#telltaletale