It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!

Pick a GOG.com Telltale title you love. Then, write a tweet about it - one-sentence summary style, like in the example above, using the hashtag #telltaletale so that we can find your entry.

THE PRIZES:

1st place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)
-- 3 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each

2nd place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)

3rd place:
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)

As always, we reserve the right to award honorable mentions.

DETAILED RULES:

-- Contest entries must fit in one tweet;
-- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
-- Entries must describe a Telltale game available on GOG.com
-- Entrants must use the hashtag #telltaletale in their post
-- Only one entry per person is allowed.
In an immigrant community struggling with corruption and unemployment, an officer of the law tries to keep himself in shape. #telltaletale
The entire cast of fairy tales is going down the drain... let The Big Bad Wolf sort it out. #telltaletale
Fairy tales murders and the big bad wolf want to know who did it #telltaletale
Here's the one I posted to Twitter yesterday, for anybody who doesn't use it. There's a big spoiler for Sam & Max, though, so beware!

Sociopathic furries thwart a far-reaching conspiracy, led by the bacterial spawn of Tom Cruise and Michael Jackson. #TelltaleTale
Yeah, I am not making a twitter account for this (and I am still waiting for the similar The Witcher contest rewards :P)
I don't have a Twitter account, and I hope that doesn't disqualify me from being able to enter. Here's my entry:

A clothed dog and a naked rabbit make you laugh for hours on end. #telltelltale
With a jill-of-all-trades and a conspiracist, a president and a gunslinger save the world from a strain of rainbow bacteria.
#telltaletale
You'll always be afraid of what desaster your next choice may bring upon your family/character, but you'll love it.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by cherry-wave
"You are not as bad as everyone says you are" #telltaletale
A furry creature is solving mysteries happening across fable town, its nose always finds a clue always finds the truth or not ?#telltaletale
A young girl is growing up in zombie world where's no time left to be the kid. #telltaletale
Edited in case of spoiler
Post edited June 11, 2015 by legopig
Everandever: Got a question regarding:
GOG.com: -- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
Everandever: I can't find any tweet announcing the contest. Is this supposed to mean this news post is the announcement tweet or didn't the contest officially start yet? Also, I see a lot of posts here posing as entries. Are we supposed to post our entry in this topic as a lot of people are doing or are we supposed to only post entries as actual tweets on twitter (using the hashtag)? Thanks in advance.
I coundn't find it either, but I've just tweet mine, just in case...

" A lonely little girl in a very dark world filled with monsters; some of them are dead, some of them are still alive. #telltaletale "
Just in case my tweet cannot be found (because I can't find anyone else's...):

#telltale A noble man who's selling fine leather jackets becomes cursed and must free his woman and defeat his arch enemy once and for all.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by Filben
Fable's world is going down by a serial murders and only one wolf could save the day #telltaletale