It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!

Pick a GOG.com Telltale title you love. Then, write a tweet about it - one-sentence summary style, like in the example above, using the hashtag #telltaletale so that we can find your entry.

THE PRIZES:

1st place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)
-- 3 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each

2nd place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)

3rd place:
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)

As always, we reserve the right to award honorable mentions.

DETAILED RULES:

-- Contest entries must fit in one tweet;
-- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
-- Entries must describe a Telltale game available on GOG.com
-- Entrants must use the hashtag #telltaletale in their post
-- Only one entry per person is allowed.
there one was a dog name sam and a rabet name max they went many adventures together but in seson 3 it all bu made dylan bunn a happy man #telltaletale
Why even bother ? The serpent and the stag contest turned out to be a joke ... Huh that was a pretty nasty joke actully. On the participants.
In the words of Emilia Clarke: "Blood, death, boobs. Blood, death, boobs. Dragons. Daenerys wins." Though not really #telltaletale
There you are, though Tyrion's 30 seconds explanation may be better ;)
a tweet?

Mind you I probably wasn't going to enter anyway but that is for shit. :P
Use...breathmints...with...LeChuck! #telltaletale
Twitter? No thanks...
The dead walked toward the living, who walked away from the dead and from each other. Some died and changed directions.

(made official entry on twitter. thanks for the contest, GOG!)
:)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by akhliber
AAAgggh... Giant talking Dog!

#telltaletale
Shit happens.

Hash brown telltaletale.
Entered - even though I'm still waiting on the prize from the #dystotweet contest. :(
I'm breathing harder and more audibly.

#telltaletale
Done! :) Good luck to everybody else! :)
All a boy needs are a car, a mad scientist, and lots of electricity to alter the past and change his future. #telltaletale

(Just for fun, I don't use Twitter.)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Luned
Made a freakin' Twit account just for this.