It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!

Pick a GOG.com Telltale title you love. Then, write a tweet about it - one-sentence summary style, like in the example above, using the hashtag #telltaletale so that we can find your entry.

THE PRIZES:

1st place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)
-- 3 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each

2nd place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)

3rd place:
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)

As always, we reserve the right to award honorable mentions.

DETAILED RULES:

-- Contest entries must fit in one tweet;
-- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
-- Entries must describe a Telltale game available on GOG.com
-- Entrants must use the hashtag #telltaletale in their post
-- Only one entry per person is allowed.
A man haunted by a crime of passion....A child lost amidst the jaws of madness... Together, they embark on a journey that tests not only their spirits, but their love for their fellow man & each other. #telltaletale
A grizzled detective doggedly pursues a dreadful criminal across a hidden society in NYC #telltaletale

edit: posted the tweet on twitter, username is @Employe_427
Post edited June 09, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Coelocanth: Made a freakin' Twit account just for this.
I consider doing the same :-)
My Twitter entry as op_cobra:

In this classic twist on the Lassie tale, a wolf rounds up runaway Farm animals and drops a cripple down a well. #telltaletale

Fun contest! I'm kind of sad you can only do one entry just because it's fun to come up with them.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by ormaybemidgets
Zombies! #telltaletale
Would've liked to think of one for Puzzle Agent, but GOG doesn't have it, and I don't even care enough for twitter anyway to have an account in the first place.
Ayy, not a twitter user.But try to "imagine detective duo of rabbit + dog solving mystery cases in insane point & click world. Not talk about rats."
#telltaletale ^^
Ha, the 10+ posts here made me laugh more than all of the serpent and stag jokes combined (probably read enough of them to last me a lifetime now).
So, good work :) And good luck, of course...
GOG.com: “A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing?
Uhm, nope. Should I?
GOG.com: “A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing?
Bavarian: Uhm, nope. Should I?
Moby Dick, bro. It's pretty famous.
Bavarian: Uhm, nope. Should I?
spindown: Moby Dick, bro. It's pretty famous.
Yeah, author won several awards back in 1921, when it was written and even Frank Hammer, creator of OXO, one of the first video-games, made that game as tribute to that book.

Strong stuff.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Tarhiel
high rated
If there is one thing I hate, it's zombies. And twitter. That's two. There are two things I hate: zombies and twitter and hashtags. There are three things I hate: zombies, twitter, hashtags and starting a new contest when the results of the previews one are late. Four. There are four... no... amongst the things I hate are such elements as... damn, I'll post again...
Havent played any other telltale games except The Walking dead S1 and 2 plus the expansions. havent finished 2 though i only played up to eps 2. Walking dead is like one of my fav games. i played season 1 like 4 times to follow different story lines. got to the point where kenny and i were rivals. but yeah wish i could finish season 2.
A young girl learns how to make dead things deader on the road to adulthood and hopefully a better future.

#telltaletale
Post edited June 10, 2015 by theslitherydeee
theslitherydeee: A young girl learns how to make dead things deader on the road to adulthood and hopefully a better future.
WINNER XD