It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Head to Kickstarter to support the sequel while downloading your FREE copy of CONSORTIUM

Did you feel that? The iDGi-1 satellite has just opened another rift in time and space. And during this fortunate disturbance, GOG.com and Interdimensional Games Inc. joined forces and managed to secure a 48-hour time-pocket within which we can distribute as many FREE <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> copies as we like all over Earth! But this disturbance was triggered by another, equally interesting event: <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span>, the sequel to the choice-driven sci-fi simulation, is on Kickstarter and you can help it become a reality with your support! So grab your free GOG copy before February 13, 1:59 PM GMT and then go for a tour through CONSORTIUM: The Tower. Or go at it the other way around. As within the games, the choice is entirely up to you.

The original CONSORTIUM was an innovative exercise in player agency through a procedurally-unfolding story. The experiment was a success and now Interdimensional Games Inc. hope to take it to the next level with CONSORTIUM: The Tower. This time, global peacekeeper Bishop Six finds himself in London, 2042, where a massive skyscraper has been taken over by terrorists while a snowstorm rages outside. Your job is to infiltrate the building, neutralize the perpetrators, and rescue the hostages in any way you see fit. Direct action, stealth, negotiation, sabotage - they are all viable options as the story will constantly change and adapt to your playstyle. The developers describe the experience as a blend between the original Deus-Ex and Die Hard. We'll hold them hostage to that promise!

Become a part of the CONSORTIUM for FREE and immerse yourself in this innovative blend of diverse gameplay mechanics and adaptable narrative. Once you have claimed your free copy of <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> you will need to wait a bit until the game gets added to your account. If you already own the game on GOG.com you'll receive an email with a giftable code. The promo will end on February 13, 1:59 PM GMT.

The Kickstarter campaign for <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span> ends February 20th.
Thanks!
Free? Why thank you!
Thanks, GOG! You're A #1.
Yeah ! I already have the freebie from Steam some weeks ago, but I will definitely install the GOG version. Thank you !
Thank you GOG!
And free game claimed. Much thanks to gog and the devs.
GOG.com: you will need to wait a bit until the game gets added to your account.
Well, for me, it was added instantly to my library but I guess not everyone check the homepage at exactly 3PM CET :)
Cool, already tried it on Steam, quite peculiar and I don't think I'll try it again, but seemed like an interesting concept.

Good luck to them for the sequel!
Awesome gift and I'll consider backing the project! :)
Wow, thanks !
This is the last thing I bought here when it was on sale two weeks ago, but thank you very much. Haven't even had the chance to play it yet. Now, I can gift a copy. :)

Yay!
Thank you Interdimensional Games Inc. and GOG!!!

And good luck for the sequel. I don't think the Kickstarter campaign will make it this time ($300 000 in only 8 days seems to be too much), but I hope you'll get the money some other way or in a new campaign.
Thanks GOG! I never heard of this and it looks awesome. And Jeremy Soule composes! He's my fave! I had to update my GOGMix with this discovery!
After I saw free promotion of this game on Steam, I expected same giveaway on GOG too. Thanks Interdimensional Games and GOG. :)