It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Head to Kickstarter to support the sequel while downloading your FREE copy of CONSORTIUM

Did you feel that? The iDGi-1 satellite has just opened another rift in time and space. And during this fortunate disturbance, GOG.com and Interdimensional Games Inc. joined forces and managed to secure a 48-hour time-pocket within which we can distribute as many FREE <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> copies as we like all over Earth! But this disturbance was triggered by another, equally interesting event: <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span>, the sequel to the choice-driven sci-fi simulation, is on Kickstarter and you can help it become a reality with your support! So grab your free GOG copy before February 13, 1:59 PM GMT and then go for a tour through CONSORTIUM: The Tower. Or go at it the other way around. As within the games, the choice is entirely up to you.

The original CONSORTIUM was an innovative exercise in player agency through a procedurally-unfolding story. The experiment was a success and now Interdimensional Games Inc. hope to take it to the next level with CONSORTIUM: The Tower. This time, global peacekeeper Bishop Six finds himself in London, 2042, where a massive skyscraper has been taken over by terrorists while a snowstorm rages outside. Your job is to infiltrate the building, neutralize the perpetrators, and rescue the hostages in any way you see fit. Direct action, stealth, negotiation, sabotage - they are all viable options as the story will constantly change and adapt to your playstyle. The developers describe the experience as a blend between the original Deus-Ex and Die Hard. We'll hold them hostage to that promise!

Become a part of the CONSORTIUM for FREE and immerse yourself in this innovative blend of diverse gameplay mechanics and adaptable narrative. Once you have claimed your free copy of <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> you will need to wait a bit until the game gets added to your account. If you already own the game on GOG.com you'll receive an email with a giftable code. The promo will end on February 13, 1:59 PM GMT.

The Kickstarter campaign for <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span> ends February 20th.
Already owned it, still redeemed it for whatever reason. Now, as thanks, I'll try to actually play it this weekend.
Wow!
Thank you vary much for this awesome gift!
madth3: Puzzled here... Why would that be illegal?
Tarm: Not sure. I think this is the first time I've seen a shop do a advert for a kickstarter so I thought maybe a law or something is preventing it? I'm just really puzzled here.
They also had a blog about Divinity: Original Sin II, where they announced that they backed the game. They had a whole contest so GOG users could design a character. So it does happen. :)

Also, thanks Gog! I already have it, but I gave it to a friend.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by benpfaa
cool
I already backed both games on Kickstarter.

This is a cool promotion though.
Thanks!
CARICATUREKILB: Another great reason why GOG is better then Staem (spelt incorrectly for legal reasons). Thank you
You do realise it's the developer who's giving it away free in order to promote a new project, not GOG giving it away free, right? What GOG is doing is just helping them promote it.
Tarm: Not sure. I think this is the first time I've seen a shop do a advert for a kickstarter so I thought maybe a law or something is preventing it? I'm just really puzzled here.
benpfaa: They also had a blog about Divinity: Original Sin II, where they announced that they backed the game. They had a whole contest so GOG users could design a character. So it does happen. :)

Also, thanks Gog! I already have it, but I gave it to a friend.
So it was me then. Bleurgh!
Thank you !
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Rivdoric
Thank you very much! I spoted this game when it was given free in Steam, but i was hoping to get it drm free someday!
This looks like a fun game, thanks so much !
Great stuff, thanks!
When I run my version, it comes up Access the Steam Community.
It runs fine, just wondering if this was okay to do this
CARICATUREKILB: When I run my version, it comes up Access the Steam Community.
Turn off Steam. The game is made in Source so this is kind of beyond us and the developer.
It does not need Steam to run but it will attach itself to Steam if it notices it in the background :)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by JudasIscariot
CARICATUREKILB: When I run my version, it comes up Access the Steam Community.
JudasIscariot: Turn off Steam. The game is made in Source so this is kind of beyond us and the developer.
It does not need Steam to run but it will attach itself to Steam if it notices it in the background :)
Thank you, sir!
Sorry to trouble you.