It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Head to Kickstarter to support the sequel while downloading your FREE copy of CONSORTIUM

Did you feel that? The iDGi-1 satellite has just opened another rift in time and space. And during this fortunate disturbance, GOG.com and Interdimensional Games Inc. joined forces and managed to secure a 48-hour time-pocket within which we can distribute as many FREE <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> copies as we like all over Earth! But this disturbance was triggered by another, equally interesting event: <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span>, the sequel to the choice-driven sci-fi simulation, is on Kickstarter and you can help it become a reality with your support! So grab your free GOG copy before February 13, 1:59 PM GMT and then go for a tour through CONSORTIUM: The Tower. Or go at it the other way around. As within the games, the choice is entirely up to you.

The original CONSORTIUM was an innovative exercise in player agency through a procedurally-unfolding story. The experiment was a success and now Interdimensional Games Inc. hope to take it to the next level with CONSORTIUM: The Tower. This time, global peacekeeper Bishop Six finds himself in London, 2042, where a massive skyscraper has been taken over by terrorists while a snowstorm rages outside. Your job is to infiltrate the building, neutralize the perpetrators, and rescue the hostages in any way you see fit. Direct action, stealth, negotiation, sabotage - they are all viable options as the story will constantly change and adapt to your playstyle. The developers describe the experience as a blend between the original Deus-Ex and Die Hard. We'll hold them hostage to that promise!

Become a part of the CONSORTIUM for FREE and immerse yourself in this innovative blend of diverse gameplay mechanics and adaptable narrative. Once you have claimed your free copy of <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> you will need to wait a bit until the game gets added to your account. If you already own the game on GOG.com you'll receive an email with a giftable code. The promo will end on February 13, 1:59 PM GMT.

The Kickstarter campaign for <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span> ends February 20th.
Already a backer and own the game.
GOG.com: you will need to wait a bit until the game gets added to your account.
I'm not sure how long it should take but pretty sure it didn't work for me. I clicked the button almost 3 days ago which took me back to the GOG homepage, at the time I thought that odd as I didn't remember that happening before with such things in the past but figured I'd just wait for the usual email.

Forgot about it until today when reading about it again and still no email and it's still not in my "Library". Don't know if it was a once off glitch or what...
Grogger: I'm not sure how long it should take but pretty sure it didn't work for me. I clicked the button almost 3 days ago which took me back to the GOG homepage, at the time I thought that odd as I didn't remember that happening before with such things in the past but figured I'd just wait for the usual email.

Forgot about it until today when reading about it again and still no email and it's still not in my "Library". Don't know if it was a once off glitch or what...
did it say "claimed" or "redeem" on the button?
Carradice: Does anyone know whether from this kickstarter one would receive a GOG key?
The FAQ explicitly lists GOG as a retailer:

How will the digital copy of The Tower be distributed?
Steam, GOG.COM and Humble Bundle will be our primary detail retailers of choice for the PC/Mac version of The Tower.

So I would assume you can choose a GOG key as a backer.
Post edited February 14, 2016 by eiii
Looks like I missed out on a free copy of the game (had been busy this weekend not checking on GOG).

Just as well I own it already I can handle missing out on a gift code :)
thanks for the game. I've always wanted to try that. It seems that the kickstarter isn't gonna happen though.
I got it a while back, but thanks for the extra free copy. I'm sure it will make someone who missed this giveaway happy :)
eiii: The FAQ explicitly lists GOG as a retailer:

How will the digital copy of The Tower be distributed?
Steam, GOG.COM and Humble Bundle will be our primary detail retailers of choice for the PC/Mac version of The Tower.

So I would assume you can choose a GOG key as a backer.
Thanks! I had missed that bit. I had seen only references to "DRM version, Steam" etcetera. I was not sure that the DRM version was from GOG or from their website only.
So I started playing this to see if it's worth backing the project (doesn't look like they will make it, but still). And they are INSANE! I spent hours (yeah, PLURAL), just reading the articles on the console in the room you start in. It's crazy how much information it's there! I like reading so I read EVERYTHING. Incredible.

The game itself... not yet sure, I only played a little bit of the actual game.
Grogger: I'm not sure how long it should take but pretty sure it didn't work for me. I clicked the button almost 3 days ago which took me back to the GOG homepage, at the time I thought that odd as I didn't remember that happening before with such things in the past but figured I'd just wait for the usual email.

Same here. from reading all those posts it seems that spme people got it and some did not.
It did say in the offer that it would not be added right away, but this looks like it got messed up and only added to some of the people who selected it during the offer period.
The point for me would have been to try it over the week-end and see from that if I would join the Kickstarter... it is a bit of a fail, there.
eiii: Nice to know it runs under Wine 1.9. I will try to run it under Wine 1.8 before I go to compile Wine 1.9 myself though.
Just for the record, the game does not work properly under Wine 1.8 for me.
Post edited February 15, 2016 by eiii
arxon: I got it a while back, but thanks for the extra free copy. I'm sure it will make someone who missed this giveaway happy :)
Well, I know a DubConqueror who noticed the giveaway a day to late and would be happy with an extra copy?
arxon: I got it a while back, but thanks for the extra free copy. I'm sure it will make someone who missed this giveaway happy :)
DubConqueror: Well, I know a DubConqueror who noticed the giveaway a day to late and would be happy with an extra copy?
I´m sorry, it´s gone already.
DubConqueror: Well, I know a DubConqueror who noticed the giveaway a day to late and would be happy with an extra copy?
arxon: I´m sorry, it´s gone already.
No worries, zeogold nominated me in the Community Giveaway and I'm already playing the game.
Thanks for the gift arxon!