It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A perfect way to assemble all the adventures of Geralt of Rivia on your PC is here!

Thanks to The Witcher Universe Collection you get the best deal when you complete your collection of the titles made by the CD PROJEKT RED studio or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP.

Celebrate the beginning of the new decade by setting off on an adventure with titles that changed the way we see and play RPGs forever.

The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. As always on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT GROUP.
To anyone on the fence just get it - this is such a steal. All the games are great, but Witcher 2 and 3 specifically are worth their full price many times over.
blakstar: Nuts! And I bought Thronebreaker only yesterday for £11.79.

Oh well... you win some, you lose some. :-)
Contact support, let them know. GOG is really helpful in these kinds of situations :)

Cheers!
More people are playing The Witcher 3 right now than on launch day in 2015

Pretty impressive if you ask me, it really deserves the "Game of the decade"-award" :D
Post edited December 30, 2019 by sanscript
high rated
gogtrial34987: [snip]
gog.com support tends to be very lenient in cases like that with offering refunds.
Cymepa: [snip]
Contact support, let them know. GOG is really helpful in these kinds of situations :)

Cheers!
Thank you both for your replies, but, in this case, I won't be contacting GOG support.

GOG were offering a known product, at what I considered a good discount, so I entered into a contract to buy at the offered price. I think it would be bad practice to ask for a refund simply because GOG chose to offer a greater discount at a slightly later date.

As I said, you win some, you lose some, but I don't intend to be a bad loser. :-)
blakstar: [snip]
I think it would be bad practice to ask for a refund simply because GOG chose to offer a greater discount at a slightly later date.
Fair enough :)
For those who know Thronebreaker, what about replayability?

I guess this was the flavored title that many of us were waiting for GWENT to become interesting, like Shandalar made Magic interesting. So, if it was something that could be replayed, it would be great.
I think i got all the games and related content in this collection.
Of course i coud buy some gift codes but im a bit short on money after spending spending a bit much latly.
Carradice: For those who know Thronebreaker, what about replayability?

I guess this was the flavored title that many of us were waiting for GWENT to become interesting, like Shandalar made Magic interesting. So, if it was something that could be replayed, it would be great.
Well, the game is story-driven and you do have to make some choices along the way, so you can definitely replay it and change the outcome of some situations :)
Carradice: For those who know Thronebreaker, what about replayability?

chandra: Well, the game is story-driven and you do have to make some choices along the way, so you can definitely replay it and change the outcome of some situations :)
Thank you!
GOG.com: A perfect way to assemble all the adventures of Geralt of Rivia on your PC is here!

Thanks to The Witcher Universe Collection you get the best deal when you complete your collection of the titles made by the CD PROJEKT RED studio or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP.

Celebrate the beginning of the new decade by setting off on an adventure with titles that changed the way we see and play RPGs forever.

The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. As always on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT GROUP.
It’s not the beginning of a new decade.
fronzelneekburm: Would be cool if the people who pre-ordered Witcher 3 would get a good deal on the DLC as well. The DLC (which is already pricier than having waited for the GOTY Edition) only ever sees 60% off as opposed to the 70% off GOTY. I feel like I'm being punished for pre-ordering Witcher 3, suffice it to say this hasn't done anything to entice me to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077.
I'm in the exact same situation and it is what has been keeping me from getting the DLCs. I'm just not in a hurry because I still have to play The Witcher 2 before I even consider TW3, but I'm disappointed that I preordered as a way of signaling my support of Gog and CDPR and it appears I get higher prices for the DLC as a weird way of thanks.

GOG.com: Celebrate the beginning of the new decade by setting off on an adventure...
Oskarica: It’s not the beginning of a new decade.
Nice catch.
Post edited January 02, 2020 by joppo
I know it may seem counterproductive to ask for less "bonus" content but in this case I really wish you guys would unbundle all GWENT content from Thronebreaker. Though I really would have preferred an isometric (or 2D) style "mini" Witcher RPG in lieu of what we got, I would still take a chance on buying Thronebreaker if I felt it wasn't such a vehicle to push GWENT. Didn't gaming already have more than enough free-to-play games with microtransactions?

In my opinion, it is highly confusing to your brand to even have GWENT on this store at all. The GWENT game page, accessed just now, says it requires an online connection to play. Yet if you check GOG's sister site, FCKDRM.com, you will find language basically ruling out the possibility that such a game is DRM-free. And I don't want to hear about how other games here also have Galaxy requirements, Paradox requirements, etc. That is called "compounding the problem."

I assume the reason GWENT game is not included in this "series collection" is because it is free, not because, in the views of many here, it simply doesn't belong and sullies a storied franchise. All that said, The Witcher 1, 2, and 3 are absolute mammoth blockbuster games! People should not hesitate to pick up such epic RPGs at such amazing prices, they are worth full-price if not more.
rjbuffchix: I really wish you guys would unbundle all GWENT content from Thronebreaker.
If you do not like GWENT, why installing or playing it. Then, why caring about incentives that exist for a game that you have not installed..
GOG.com: The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. As always on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT GROUP.
The promo banner is wrongly removed from homepage.