It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Could any streamer do a session of Venom Codename Outbreak? Gameplay seems more deep than usual FPS but it's difficult to judge without some live footage :o)
One hour until the stream of Ironclad Tactics Deluxe on GOGom's twitch at, 10pm CEST! The developer will be there as well (on audio) to answer questions:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
Piranjade: Serpent in the Staglands - 1
Long Live the Queen - 0
Hatoful Boyfriend - 2
Geneforge 1 - 4
Don't Starve - 2
The Incredible Machine - 1
I vote for Geneforge.
Piranjade: Serpent in the Staglands - 1
Long Live the Queen - 0
Hatoful Boyfriend - 2
Geneforge 1 - 4
Don't Starve - 2
The Incredible Machine - 1
eiii: I vote for Geneforge.
Thank you, but the stream took already place.
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/6434346
:-)
blabla
eiii: I vote for Geneforge.
Piranjade: Thank you, but the stream took already place.
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/6434346
:-)
Oh, I missed it. And it even has been Geneforge. Thanks for the link, I'm downloading the video just now. :)
Cavenagh: I got the humble bundle the other day the E3 one, I got a 30day pass or something for twitch, don't watch it myself, was wondering if I could give it away?
madmuda: That is a 30day twitch turbo code. I think you can and it won't be a problem, just hop onto stream and notify someone! :)
Thanks for the reply, but why would I have to go on steam?

all the best
madmuda: That is a 30day twitch turbo code. I think you can and it won't be a problem, just hop onto stream and notify someone! :)
Cavenagh: Thanks for the reply, but why would I have to go on steam?

all the best
He said stream as in the GOG stream on twitch.
Cavenagh: Thanks for the reply, but why would I have to go on steam?

all the best
amund: He said stream as in the GOG stream on twitch.
That is correct! Since it's a topic about twitch stream that's why I meant come to stream.
Today on GOG's twitch!

FRIDAY, June 26th:
8m CEST / 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Kerbal Space Program with Piranjade
10pm CEST / 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: World of Goo with Memories in 8bit
12am / 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT The Wolf Among Us (continuation) with MatCat
amund: He said stream as in the GOG stream on twitch.
madmuda: That is correct! Since it's a topic about twitch stream that's why I meant come to stream.
Going blind in me old age :(

Can't give it away.

A form of payment (ie. credit card, PayPal) is required to activate your Turbo account.
The unique URL provided on your download page must be used in order for the discount to be applied.
Code can only be used once.
Code expires on and must be redeemed by July 1, 2016.
Code is usable for new subscribers only.

Thanks for your time, all the best
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Cavenagh
Due to real life being an *** , there will most likely be changes in schedule this weekend.
We try to (re)fill the slots.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Piranjade
OK, currently it looks like this:

5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT: STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II with GeordyJones - CANCELLED!
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Saturday Spooky Show: System Shock 2 with Vlad of The Weekend Slice - maybe replacement stream by another streamer

SUNDAY, June 28th:
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT: STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II with GeordyJones - CANCELLED!

instead:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: a game with Piranjade
UPDATE!
Now it looks like this:

- instead Blood with MegapiemanPHD![ ON NOW/b]

8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Saturday Spooky Show: System Shock 2 with Vlad of The Weekend Slice - maybe replacement stream by another streamer

SUNDAY, June 28th:

instead:
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade: OK, currently it looks like this:

SUNDAY, June 28th:

instead:
This is bad, this is very bad... I don't know how I can manage a whole week without Geordy. :(