It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Final note: if you're interested in streaming on our channel, but would rather not start the discussion in public, feel free to drop me a private message. Ask away if you have any questions!
Post edited November 22, 2014 by G-Doc
Hello,

I am an aspiring Twitch streamer looking to stream GOG games as well as new releases. Example of my VODs and channel link can be found twitch handle RevolverC (Cannot post links :/) Twitch / RevolverC

Games that I would like to play:

Witcher
Tex Murphy
Fahrenheit
Baldur's Gate
More streams! Yessss!
I am interested in this! My question is: what quality do you require us to broadcast in? My 2Mbit upload connection only allows for 480p really on the livestream.

Some more question:
Is there any sort of compensation planned? Is this a one time thing or do streamers return regularly (provided they do a good job of course)? Is there a fixed "new streamer" timeslot or do you aim to fill the whole week?
@RevolverC: I'll contact you soon :-)

@Piranjade: Everything to make our favorite chat moderatoress (moderatrix?) happy ;-)

@mantarrochen: I won't be able to give you "prime time" if the video quality of the stream is really lacking, but we can test it out beforehand. Plus there's a ton of games on GOG that will still look just as nice in 480p.

As for the compensation, if you want to stream a game you don't yet have on GOG you will get it for the purpose of the show, so there's that for starters. If you enjoy streaming enough to be a returning host or even a regular, I'm sure we'll find some nice way to award your efforts. As for timing, as we're a worldwide community, I don't see much point to keep everyone in a locked down time slots.
I finished chapter one today and this is a hell of a game :)

p.s. no crashes whatsoever
No thanks - wont even be watching.
Any one else noticed that the game links on
http://www.twitch.tv/GOGcom

say "Sacred 2 Gold"?
Attachments:
G-Doc: @Piranjade: Everything to make our favorite chat moderatoress (moderatrix?) happy ;-)
Moderatorix is fine. :-D

And if I was any good in a game I'd also stream but until then I'll play solely for my own enjoyment.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Piranjade
Sachys: No thanks - wont even be watching.
That's hard, did you watch him/her/it before? :)
Post edited November 22, 2014 by disi
I don't have the proper equipment to stream so I'll only keep watching the channel. Would someone else dare to do a Capitalism 2 stream? :)
catpower1980: I don't have the proper equipment to stream so I'll only keep watching the channel. Would someone else dare to do a Capitalism 2 stream? :)
In the end you only need a headphone and a microphone everything else can be done with freeware. (Well, and you need the game you want to present.)

E_A just recently started streaming his GOG Blood Bowl League matches and had to learn how to set everything up for that, you could ask him about it if you don't want to ask one of the more experienced streamers.
Sachys: No thanks - wont even be watching.
disi: That's hard, did you watch him/her/it before? :)
Narp - just cant stand, nor understand the weird obsession with streaming / watching streams of games.
Sachys: Narp - just cant stand, nor understand the weird obsession with streaming / watching streams of games.
They play it so we don't have to. ;)