It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Ciris: Thanks for all the positive feedback on the UT2004 Championship!

For all those into these multiplayer events (and our streamers murdering each other) - there's a STAR WARS: Battlefront II multiplayer stream planned for the weekend, Saturday at 6pm GMT to be precise. There's a tile on our [url=http://twitch.tv/GOGcom ]Twitch page[/url] with more info! :)
I only peeked in briefly on the UT2004 thread but what I saw was great! I forgot all about the different gametypes and especially VEHICLES!!! that they put in that one.

Does the Battlefront 2 stream mean you're going to have it on Galaxy Beta by the weekend? Sorry to bug you with stuff you might not know and / or can't say yet but I just had to ask!
Good to see all that! BTW, I gave away Witcher 3 codes to Geordy and Outstar when visiting the GOG Twitch stream as a gift. I hope that in light of recent events that they could not redeem these codes.
JDelekto: Good to see all that! BTW, I gave away Witcher 3 codes to Geordy and Outstar when visiting the GOG Twitch stream as a gift. I hope that in light of recent events that they could not redeem these codes.
Mis-worded, I would hope that they *may* redeem these codes and can not be blocked from doing so. However, I do realize they are in another part of the world than I am, so there may be other factors involved.
Post edited May 09, 2015 by JDelekto
I enjoy streams where the streamers interact with the viewers.
I like it when streamers have a good sense of humour, are sarcastic, innuendous, can take a few jokes at their own expense and show that they enjoy the crowd they are streaming for, it creates a special relationship.
I like it when a streamer knows his game well and provides interesting background info. (eg in FPS games)
I also like when a game is totally new to a streamer and he discovers it together with his viewers (logical games, puzzles, adventures).
I like when I can see a streamer, makes it more personal.

I'd love to see a Wacky Wheels and a Rise of the Triad (original) deathmatch.

And my personal favorites are MemoriesIn8Bit and Vlad of TheWeekendSlice, thanks to them for entertaining me and everyone else.
Robots need life support.
A most appropriate ending.

What an amazing stream! Probably the most fun I've had watching. Great job, gals and guys! Make this regular :-)
Post edited May 09, 2015 by Spinorial
Please do "GOG crew stream" on weekends :P
Ciris: Thanks for all the positive feedback on the UT2004 Championship!

For all those into these multiplayer events (and our streamers murdering each other) - there's a STAR WARS: Battlefront II multiplayer stream planned for the weekend, Saturday at 6pm GMT to be precise. There's a tile on our Twitch page with more info! :)
Oh the humanity!

I really enjoy the Twitch feeds I can see in my time zone --the chat can be overwhelming at times, but it goes with the territory. What's really cool is being able to see someone play one of the new GOG releases before they go "all-in" and make the purchase. --and sometimes a lucky winner can win a copy of the game being played or a GOG code to purchase a game.

(There is no such thing as a free lunch.)

Rock on GOG!

KKai: Please do "GOG crew stream" on weekends :P
I second that! --and at least for all the time-zones of their fans. I think it would be really cool if they did a full weekend stream with all their experts.
KKai: Please do "GOG crew stream" on weekends :P
BTW, I'm not much into anagrams, but did I read "GOG screw steam" in that message?
Post edited May 10, 2015 by JDelekto
JDelekto: BTW, I'm not much into anagrams, but did I read "GOG screw steam" in that message?
Me either. Just stream, not steam.
It is highly entertaining to see in a miltiplayer setting. :)
I see some releases being shown... Darksiders, huh... Nice, really nice! I have it on Steam, and now will have drm-free. :) This will be a busy week, huh?
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Bethezer
best thing

10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: stream with Alex, GOG.com crew
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: stream with RerezTV
What's up guys? Those two streams tonight are not "labeled" yet. They're not even marked as "release stream", so why the secrecy? :o)

Same remark for MatCat stream on Friday, btw.

10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: stream with Alex, GOG.com crew
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: stream with RerezTV
catpower1980: What's up guys? Those two streams tonight are not "labeled" yet. They're not even marked as "release stream", so why the secrecy? :o)

Same remark for MatCat stream on Friday, btw.
Last minute changes. Sadly Alex cannot stream tonight because of technical difficulties, but luckily he'll be replaced by MatCatPlays who'll play Back To The Future.
Concerning RerezTV, I don't know what he'll stream. xD
GOG.com: It's quite the hardcore Wednesday as MegapiemanPHD and Jesse Cox take on two recent titles that we've unchained from DRM - the title in which you are Death himself, Darksiders 1, will appear at an earlier point in the night.
You may want to fix this part.
Death is in Darksiders 2, Darksiders (not Darksiders 1 that doesn't exist) feature War as the main character.
The link to the game page is also broken because it lacks the s in Darksiders.
Post edited May 13, 2015 by MIK0
cool
Not sure who edited this last, but it's gone very wrong.

There's 2 copies of today (Wednesday) then all the later days have gone.
And the streams for tomorrow are no longer... What's happening, GOG?