It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
UP. It's beginning ;)
high rated
Hey everyone. Having just finished the Twitch stream I have to say, if you've ever even considered the possibility of doing a live gameplay stream, DO IT! I had so much fun even with a game from a genre that I wouldn't regularly play and know that you won't regret going for it!
Skunk: Watching some guy streaming gameplay of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms on Twitch? That's exactly why I joined GOG in the first place! That and all of the great contributions to cinema in the movie section. Couldn't help but notice the Legacy of Kain sale. We're never getting Blood Omen, are we? It'd be great if GOG pooled their resources toward that, or a second batch of LucasArts games, or a day of sales that aren't all the same repeats throughout the week for some reason, though I will say that being forced to remove significantly more good old games this year alone than all of the previous years combined is certainly an impressive highlight.

I've been wondering whether Night Dive should make their own digital distribution service. They seem much more adept, as well as interested and invested in, acquiring good old games, and seeing as they're a publisher, I'd imagine they'd prove more adept at keeping them as well.
I woud like you to explain what resources you think GoG is taking away from getting more games by doing streams.
You do know its not gog that does the streams yes?
Gog only provide the channel and the news post here so its not like it takes away alot of resources.

Also if you dont like the streams you dont have to watch it.
G-Doc: Then there's JackAttackNZ, another of our our fantastic streamers coming form GOG community, who resides in New Zealand, which is literally the opposite site of the world to Poland.
I've noticed the timezone difference in the gaming world, especially when trying to play multiplayer with others as a lot of people are asleep when I'm keen for an online game (there are loads of gamers in Aus/NZ but niche games suffer). And also release times; for example: Steam releases games at 4am local time.
Flaose: Hey everyone. Having just finished the Twitch stream I have to say, if you've ever even considered the possibility of doing a live gameplay stream, DO IT! I had so much fun even with a game from a genre that I wouldn't regularly play and know that you won't regret going for it!
Totally agree, loads of fun! If you're nervous about streaming, do some test streams with a few friends. Doing that was a great learning experience for me and I'm looking forward to doing more!

Great work Flaose, tuned in a bit this morning and looked neat!
Post edited November 23, 2014 by JackAttackNZ
For those of us that (unfortunately) missed the streaming, can we watch a recorded version somewhere?
(maybe I'm too quick and I should just be patient a little longer?)
RPGOracle: For those of us that (unfortunately) missed the streaming, can we watch a recorded version somewhere?
(maybe I'm too quick and I should just be patient a little longer?)
Just updated the main-page post with the embedded stream archive. I always try to do that, although Twitch's embed player is sometimes tricky.

Other than that, if you're impatient, you can always watch all past broadcasts here:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/profile/past_broadcasts
Flaose: Hey everyone.[...]
I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself, Flaose! I knew we should do something like that with you ever since I saw your very first entry in the GOGgame Story video contest 2 years ago :-) Hope to see more from you soon!
Post edited November 24, 2014 by G-Doc
G-Doc: Just updated the main-page post with the embedded stream archive. I always try to do that, although Twitch's embed player is sometimes tricky.
Yeah, I don't think the embedding quite works on this forum... now it just shows the HTML code... you may have to take another look at that post...

G-Doc: Other than that, if you're impatient, you can always watch all past broadcasts here:
Tried that too, but all I see is a big white page... no broadcasts!?!
Sachys: Narp - just cant stand, nor understand the weird obsession with streaming / watching streams of games.
Tannath: They play it so we don't have to. ;)
haha. thanks for appropriating one of my tag lines :P
G-Doc: Just updated the main-page post with the embedded stream archive. I always try to do that, although Twitch's embed player is sometimes tricky.
RPGOracle: Yeah, I don't think the embedding quite works on this forum... now it just shows the HTML code... you may have to take another look at that post...
Yeah, I don't mean the forum post but the actual frontpage news post: gog.com/news/twitchtvgogcom_shadows_heretic_kingdoms

G-Doc: Other than that, if you're impatient, you can always watch all past broadcasts here:
RPGOracle: Tried that too, but all I see is a big white page... no broadcasts!?!
No Idea why would that happen. Have you got any browser scripts or extensions enabled (AdBuster, AdBlock, NOFlash or such) that may prevent some content from loading?
RPGOracle: Yeah, I don't think the embedding quite works on this forum... now it just shows the HTML code... you may have to take another look at that post...
G-Doc: Yeah, I don't mean the forum post but the actual frontpage news post: gog.com/news/twitchtvgogcom_shadows_heretic_kingdoms
Ah ok. Well anyway, you may still want to have another look at those html lines you added to the OP of this thread... I don't think you intended them to show as they do now...

RPGOracle: Tried that too, but all I see is a big white page... no broadcasts!?!
G-Doc: No Idea why would that happen. Have you got any browser scripts or extensions enabled (AdBuster, AdBlock, NOFlash or such) that may prevent some content from loading?
Never mind, it's working today... maybe a caching issue or something like that? (I do have AdBlock running, btw, but it doesn't usually empty a page this radically). Anyway, time to watch that video :)
Hey there GOG,

While I am not a Youtube personality, nor do I have a large channel, I have been active for quite some time now. My channel is named The Weekend Slice (because I enjoy my slice of gaming and fun during the weekend). I've done just a tiny bit of streaming on Twitch also under the name of The Weekend Slice.

The links to all the places where you can find my work are in the attached picture as I get an error when trying to post links directly in this comment.

I may not be the best known or the most skilled one around here at this type of thing, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to throw my name into the proverbial hat.

As for games, I'm open to any suggestion you might have, but the ones I'd like to stream and mostly because I'm the most familiar with them are:

Thief (any of the 3 games or all of the 3 games :D )
Alan Wake
System Shock 2
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

To anyone checking out my Youtube channel, thank you in advance for taking the time to do so and I hope you enjoy the content from there. I'd appreciate a share or a like or if you feel like doing that - a click on the subscribe button.

Best wishes.

P.S. the Weekend Slice website is unfortunately in a "work in progress" status at the moment.
Attachments:
Post edited November 26, 2014 by LeMartin
JackAttackNZ: Great work Flaose, tuned in a bit this morning and looked neat!
G-Doc: I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself, Flaose! I knew we should do something like that with you ever since I saw your very first entry in the GOGgame Story video contest 2 years ago :-) Hope to see more from you soon!
Thanks, guys! I look forward to doing it again, as well as to your next broadcast, JackAttackNZ!
disi: That's hard, did you watch him/her/it before? :)
Sachys: Narp - just cant stand, nor understand the weird obsession with streaming / watching streams of games.
Yup, I understand. In fact, last summer during the World Cup I made it a point to go out and play football every time a match was on TV. Unfortunately, since my friends aren't pretentious, pathetic douchebags, none of them wanted to join me and instead, unexpectedly, wanted to watch others play on TV.

Outrageous behavior indeed.
*bump*

Next stream coming in 1,5 hours. Please, give a warm welcome to our hostess: Outstar, a former member of The Witcher 3 dev team, digital artist, and flat-faced cat lover. Today, in our GOG Classics show, she begins her series of let's plays showing you around the fascinating world of Giants: Citizen Kabuto.

Also, quite a big piece of news I'd like to share with you. Another of our friends decided to drop by . Many will recognize him from his work on YouTube. A gamer, entertainer, philanthropist, and scholar, the man behind the red beard: <span class="bold">Jesse Cox</span>! On Saturday, December 6, he's going to stream for you either the awesome sonic-speed retro-platformer [url=http://www.gog.com/game/freedom_planet]Freedom Planet, or the beautiful tactical jRPG Agarest: Generations of War, and it's up to you which one he'll be taking on. Place your votes <span class="bold">at this Straw Poll page</span> (the poll closes this Friday).

Oh! And thanks to every one who stepped up to Twitch with us so far :-)
Post edited November 27, 2014 by G-Doc
Right now is one for Freedom Planet, two for Freedom Planet. :)