It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
deshadow52: Any streams going on this weekend?
G-Doc: Quite a lot of them, actually! We've just updated the opening post with a new weekend schedule :-)
Hmmm... I thought there was a Rogue Squadron stream with BaerTaffy planned. Did I get confused about that?
deshadow52: Any streams going on this weekend?
G-Doc: Quite a lot of them, actually! We've just updated the opening post with a new weekend schedule :-)
Sweet, I will wait patiently for Empire at War.
I'm disappointed that I'll be missing the live stream of Fate of Atlantis. I love that game!
Piranjade: Hmmm... I thought there was a Rogue Squadron stream with BaerTaffy planned. Did I get confused about that?
The stream you're talking about was planned for today, but ultimately became something else entirely. Rogue Squadron proved to be extremely shy when it came to appearing on Twitch and refused to cooperate with any broadcasting software.
Piranjade: Hmmm... I thought there was a Rogue Squadron stream with BaerTaffy planned. Did I get confused about that?
G-Doc: The stream you're talking about was planned for today, but ultimately became something else entirely. Rogue Squadron proved to be extremely shy when it came to appearing on Twitch and refused to cooperate with any broadcasting software.
That's a pity! But hey, we've got a lot of other good stuff coming, so I just take this as a hint to buy the game and play it myself. :-)
Today's and tomorrow's streams are now listed! :)
We totally need a Grim Fandango stream! :)
Post edited January 28, 2015 by vicklemos
vicklemos: We totally need a Grim Fandango stream! :)
We're still confirming the details on that, but it will probably happen soon! :)
vicklemos: We totally need a Grim Fandango stream! :)
Ciris: We're still confirming the details on that, but it will probably happen soon! :)
Thanks!
Awesome!
Another daily update on what's coming up - soon, we hope to have weekly updates, but some things are still being confirmed, so stay tuned for more info about what's planned for the weekend tomorrow!
Post edited January 29, 2015 by GOG.com
Full weekend schedule is up! :)

Ciris: We're still confirming the details on that, but it will probably happen soon! :)
vicklemos: Thanks!
Awesome!
It's there! :D
Post edited January 30, 2015 by Ciris
Sunless Sea this friday!

https://twitter.com/EchoBazaar/status/562230296637358080
And Piranjade will stream Ultima Underworld on Wednesday. :)
https://twitter.com/Piranjade/status/561997578351681538
SCPM: And Piranjade will stream Ultima Underworld on Wednesday. :)
And I'm so damn excited about it! *twirl*
SCPM: And Piranjade will stream Ultima Underworld on Wednesday. :)
Piranjade: And I'm so damn excited about it! *twirl*
Now I'll get to find out if you sound like Minnie or not :P

(I remember that was one of your comments on whether you would be up for streaming a game :D )
Post edited February 02, 2015 by JudasIscariot