It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
The Alan Wake Spooky Show returns tomorrow at 21:00 GMT on http://twitch.tv/gogcom so feel free to drop by and (open link for the rest) http://youtu.be/JvqMvxdZTVE

:D

Were you a viewer of last Sat's The Alan Wake Spooky Show on http://twitch.tv/gogcom ?Then for tomorrow's ep: http://youtu.be/s3Q80mk7bxE
Post edited January 16, 2015 by LeMartin
GOG.com: But let's start the show with an old-time classic - Flaose, the host of Ludi Antiqui YouTube show, continues his Apogee Platformers retrospective! Today, he plays some Duke Nukem 2!
We need us the rest of the 3D Realms titles here.
Fun fact:

I've heard at GOG's Twitch stream that 'Lords of Xulima' should be pronounced and sounds for Poles like 'Lords of Żulima'. 'Żul' means 'a hobo', so it doesn't sound very encouraging ;-)
Hahaha... I've been told it's more like "Szulima" (Shulima, for non-poles). But you never know ;-)

Anyway - updated the op with Saturday lineup. Divinity: Original Sin Co-op, Cannon Fodder with MegaPiemanPHD, and The Alan Wake Spooky Show!

More to come tomorrow!
By the way, about Divinity:OS Co-op.. XD
phaolo: By the way, about Divinity:OS Co-op.. XD
Damn I had a literal lol at the end with Outstar's face! Thankfully I was alone in the house, didn't wake anybody. :)
zeffyr: Fun fact:

I've heard at GOG's Twitch stream that 'Lords of Xulima' should be pronounced and sounds for Poles like 'Lords of Żulima'. 'Żul' means 'a hobo', so it doesn't sound very encouraging ;-)
Haha I always thought it should be pronounced like "Ksulima" - X like "ks" - but when they said Šulima it really does resembles šulin alot, which is in Czech language very bad word for male unmentionables :D

So yes, I was laughing a lot after I saw the trailer for the first time :)
The Divinity: Original Sin Co-Op stream is live now. :)
It started! Good chance to see how is the game (Tex series)
Enjoyed the DOS a lot!
Post edited January 18, 2015 by tokisto
Any LucasArts streams coming this week?
The OP states it quite boldly :P
Today, at Twitch.tv/GOGcom, 7pm GMT/2pm EST/11am PST Outstar & GeordyJones continue their hand-in-hand journey in Divinity: Original Sin Co-op Series. Then, we launch ourselves to a galaxy far, far away to meet Vlad for his STAR WARS Battlefront 2 stream at 9pm GMT/4pm EST/1pm PST. More STAR WARS streams coming our way throughout the whole week!
Updated the schedule :-) Lot's of Star Wars goodness coming our way this week :-D
G-Doc: Updated the schedule :-) Lot's of Star Wars goodness coming our way this week :-D
Wow! That's a wonderful program for this week! Thank you!

I still need to ask: Are there any plans for another appearance of BaerTaffy? I really like his style.
rodrolliv: The OP states it quite boldly :P

Today, at Twitch.tv/GOGcom, 7pm GMT/2pm EST/11am PST Outstar & GeordyJones continue their hand-in-hand journey in Divinity: Original Sin Co-op Series. Then, we launch ourselves to a galaxy far, far away to meet Vlad for his STAR WARS Battlefront 2 stream at 9pm GMT/4pm EST/1pm PST. More STAR WARS streams coming our way throughout the whole week!
rodrolliv:
Hahaha, to be fair the OP wasn't yet updated when I posted. This is going to be a great week of Star Wars!
Watching the Xulima stream... I knew people would call it "Zoolima" instead of "Choo-li-mah" :P
Damn, this game is surely conceived for those oldschoolers who love some true rpg!
Thanks gog/twitch for showing me another instaclassic!! :P

G-Doc: Updated the schedule :-) Lot's of Star Wars goodness coming our way this week :-D
Piranjade: Wow! That's a wonderful program for this week! Thank you!

I still need to ask: Are there any plans for another appearance of BaerTaffy? I really like his style.
BarerTaffy is, by far, my favorite gog twitcher! :)
After Judas, of course :P
Post edited January 21, 2015 by vicklemos