It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Sachys: Narp - just cant stand, nor understand the weird obsession with streaming / watching streams of games.
Tannath: They play it so we don't have to. ;)
That sounds like a really bad marketing campaign by a well known brand.
Sachys: That sounds like a really bad marketing campaign by a well known brand.
True. =)

Seriously though, I prefer playing to watching (obviously), but watching others play can be worthwhile in some cases. It's a good way to check out games you're interested in buying, or discovering new games. And sometimes the streams can be better than the games themselves. I remember watching one made by a guy from India or Pakistan, for a fairly crappy survival horror game from Desura. It was hilarious. I don't even like survival horror, but the stream was really worth it.
G-Doc: @RevolverC: I'll contact you soon :-)

@Piranjade: Everything to make our favorite chat moderatoress (moderatrix?) happy ;-)

@mantarrochen: I won't be able to give you "prime time" if the video quality of the stream is really lacking, but we can test it out beforehand. Plus there's a ton of games on GOG that will still look just as nice in 480p.

As for the compensation, if you want to stream a game you don't yet have on GOG you will get it for the purpose of the show, so there's that for starters. If you enjoy streaming enough to be a returning host or even a regular, I'm sure we'll find some nice way to award your efforts. As for timing, as we're a worldwide community, I don't see much point to keep everyone in a locked down time slots.
I need to learn my time zones properly. Is Puerto Rico in the EST, PST,or GMT Time Zone?
Elmofongo: I need to learn my time zones properly. Is Puerto Rico in the EST, PST,or GMT Time Zone?
Puerto Rico is currently in GMT -4 hours. That's EST +1 hour or PST +4 hours, if you prefer.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Tannath
Elmofongo: I need to learn my time zones properly. Is Puerto Rico in the EST, PST,or GMT Time Zone?
Tannath: Puerto Rico is currently in GMT -4 hours. That's EST +1 hour or PST +4 hours, if you prefer.
Its 8:00 AM right now here in Puerto Rico, So I am going to see this stream at 7:00 PM thats gonna take awhile :P
Tannath: Puerto Rico is currently in GMT -4 hours. That's EST +1 hour or PST +4 hours, if you prefer.
Elmofongo: Its 8:00 AM right now here in Puerto Rico, So I am going to see this stream at 7:00 PM thats gonna take awhile :P
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms? At 3:00 PM you mean...
Elmofongo: Its 8:00 AM right now here in Puerto Rico, So I am going to see this stream at 7:00 PM thats gonna take awhile :P
Tannath: Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms? At 3:00 PM you mean...
Well its still gonna take awhile regardless :P

(You said GMT is Puerto Rico's Time Zone and I see the OP saying 7pm GMT)
Elmofongo: You said GMT is Puerto Rico's Time Zone and I see the OP saying 7pm GMT
No. I said Puerto Rico is GTM -4 hours. So 7:00PM GMT = 3:00 PM in Puerto Rico.
Elmofongo: You said GMT is Puerto Rico's Time Zone and I see the OP saying 7pm GMT
Tannath: No. I said Puerto Rico is GTM -4 hours. So 7:00PM GMT = 3:00 PM in Puerto Rico.
Oh now I understand. Sorry about that.
I get confused with time zones way to often as well, but to my defense I need to operate on more of them then most people. Take Flaose - he's in Alberta, Canada and operates i Mountain Standard Time. Then there's JackAttackNZ, another of our our fantastic streamers coming form GOG community, who resides in New Zealand, which is literally the opposite site of the world to Poland. Oh, yes - because I'm in Poland. That's Central European Time, which is GMT+1, currently while we observe daylight savings. GOG servers, on the other hand, currently run on Cyprian time, which is GMT+2. Stil, we communicate most events with GMT - Greenwitch Mean Time. Now, for half a year this is what people in London have. But they're actually running on BST, British Standard, that observes Daylight savings (while GMT proper does not). I work with streamers from the United States - mainly in the Pacific Standard and Eastern Standard timezones. Sounds like a lot, right? Now - let's not forget that all these time zones switch to and from daylight savings on a different day (or don't switch at all).

See, this is why there's a countdown timer on the <span class="bold">news post page</span> communicsting the stream ;-)
catpower1980: I don't have the proper equipment to stream so I'll only keep watching the channel. Would someone else dare to do a Capitalism 2 stream? :)
Piranjade: In the end you only need a headphone and a microphone everything else can be done with freeware. (Well, and you need the game you want to present.)

E_A just recently started streaming his GOG Blood Bowl League matches and had to learn how to set everything up for that, you could ask him about it if you don't want to ask one of the more experienced streamers.
In fact, it was more about computer power that I was reffering to as I only have cheap laptops. I tried recording some videos of Symphony with fraps and it was a disaster on the framerate :) And well, maybe it's better like this as I already have a lot of work to do (I only played 1 hour this week ^o^)
low rated
Watching some guy streaming gameplay of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms on Twitch? That's exactly why I joined GOG in the first place! That and all of the great contributions to cinema in the movie section. Couldn't help but notice the Legacy of Kain sale. We're never getting Blood Omen, are we? It'd be great if GOG pooled their resources toward that, or a second batch of LucasArts games, or a day of sales that aren't all the same repeats throughout the week for some reason, though I will say that being forced to remove significantly more good old games this year alone than all of the previous years combined is certainly an impressive highlight.

I've been wondering whether Night Dive should make their own digital distribution service. They seem much more adept, as well as interested and invested in, acquiring good old games, and seeing as they're a publisher, I'd imagine they'd prove more adept at keeping them as well.
Skunk: Watching some guy streaming gameplay of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms on Twitch? That's exactly why I joined GOG in the first place! That and all of the great contributions to cinema in the movie section. Couldn't help but notice the Legacy of Kain sale. We're never getting Blood Omen, are we? It'd be great if GOG pooled their resources toward that, or a second batch of LucasArts games, or a day of sales that aren't all the same repeats throughout the week for some reason, though I will say that being forced to remove significantly more good old games this year alone than all of the previous years combined is certainly an impressive highlight.

I've been wondering whether Night Dive should make their own digital distribution service. They seem much more adept, as well as interested and invested in, acquiring good old games, and seeing as they're a publisher, I'd imagine they'd prove more adept at keeping them as well.
*sigh*
You might know this but choose to ignore it but different people have different tasks. G-Doc, as a public relation guy, adding twitch streams to GOG doesn't cause TurnipSlayerr, who is in charge of getting old games on GOG, to spend less hours on his job.

Your complaining will not make LucasArts agree to a different release schedule nor will it make Squenix suddenly want to release Blood Omen here.

You could at least try to imagine that many people who don't have time to log in everyday for the sale are VERY happy about the repeats and that people are actually buying and enjoying the movies here on GOG.

GOG not agreeing to accepting regional pricing on classic games means that we don't have several Nordic Games here. How horrible.

And I can understand that NightDive doesn't want to be a distributor themselves so they don't have to deal with stuff like your post.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Piranjade
low rated
Piranjade: *sigh*
You might know this but choose to ignore it but different people have different tasks. G-Doc, as a public relation guy, adding twitch streams to GOG doesn't cause TurnipSlayerr, who is in charge of getting old games on GOG, to spend less hours on his job.

Your complaining will not make LucasArts agree to a different release schedule nor will it make Squenix suddenly want to release Blood Omen here.

You could at least try to imagine that many people who don't have time to log in everyday for the sale are VERY happy about the repeats and that people are actually buying and enjoying the movies here on GOG.

GOG not agreeing to accepting regional pricing on classic games means that we don't have several Nordic Games here. How horrible.

And I can understand that NightDive doesn't want to be a distributor themselves so they don't have to deal with stuff like your post.
*sigh*
I regret having taken the time to read that. I should know better by now, that nothing of value has ever followed after a post that starts with a written sigh, without exception. And yes, that includes this post, in case you feel like being a smartass some more.
high rated
Sighs aside, I completely SUCK at signing games - haven't signed even one in my 2,5 years with GOG. I was _once_ sooooo close to getting a game here as a prank, but I couldn't pull it off even for my mischievous motivations.

But now you brought that up, I'm happy to disclose that we've hired some more people whose _only_ job is getting games on GOG, and the team resposible for that part of our work almost doubled its headcount recently. Oh, and as for movies, we have a person dedicated just to that, so not a single game suffered in the process of getting those on GOG.

All that aside - Flaose should be going live in 45 minutes! Hope you guys give him a warm welcome ;-) Meantime, let me invite you to his retro-gaming channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LudiAntiqui