It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
catpower1980: Did they already played the game prior to the stream? Because I remember spending my first 6 hours of gameplay getting to every places I wasn't supposed to be and got killed so many times before figuring out "the right route" :o)
Piranjade: You're right.
I love, love, love that game (and Outstar and Geordy as well <3) but there is no way to present Divinity:OS well without having a good knowledge of it. I keep my fingers crossed that they know their way around or it'll be quite cringeworthy.
Well I'm much more expecting something what can't be called usual way of gameplay :D
I love, love, love that game (and Outstar and Geordy as well <3) but there is no way to present Divinity:OS well without having a good knowledge of it. I keep my fingers crossed that they know their way around or it'll be quite cringeworthy.
cyboff: Well I'm much more expecting something what can't be called usual way of gameplay :D
As D:OS already is a very humoristic game I don't expect them to make it sad. :-)
Weird, funny and exciting IS the way of D:OS. It should therefore be a perfect match for Outstar and Geordy. :-D
Chris is streaming some Painkiller now:
http://www.twitch.tv/memoriesin8bit
Any chance for a stream of the 3D Realms Platformers? Or perhaps something to get us interested in upcoming releases?

Divinity: Original Sin is obviously a good game and Outstar is really cute but I can't say the stream really interests me as the game and news about it has been saturated to and fro. Just my 2cents. (I understand if I'm in the minority, plus I probably wouldn't watch a full hour+ of any stream unless it was https://twitter.com/ah_brownman.)
tfishell: Any chance for a stream of the 3D Realms Platformers? Or perhaps something to get us interested in upcoming releases?
*snip*
, plus I probably wouldn't watch a full hour+ of any stream unless it was https://twitter.com/ah_brownman.)
So we need to get Ray to play Crystal Caves for you to finally join us in the twitch chat? :-D
tfishell: Any chance for a stream of the 3D Realms Platformers? Or perhaps something to get us interested in upcoming releases?
*snip*
, plus I probably wouldn't watch a full hour+ of any stream unless it was https://twitter.com/ah_brownman.)
Piranjade: So we need to get Ray to play Crystal Caves for you to finally join us in the twitch chat? :-D
Actually, thinking about it, it's probably just bad timing. It's 3:30-ish over here on the East Coast of the USA, so I have stuff to do. :-P

I would love to see Ray stream for GOG, though.
Post edited January 05, 2015 by tfishell
I should also mention I think I'd show up if the staff could get permission to discuss upcoming non-indie releases or hint at them on the stream, similar to a recent discussion on the *unofficially confirmed* thread. ;-)
Just noticed you guys are giving GOGers a chance to get featured on your channel! Cool thing =)
tfishell: I should also mention I think I'd show up if the staff could get permission to discuss upcoming non-indie releases or hint at them on the stream, similar to a recent discussion on the *unofficially confirmed* thread. ;-)
ICWYDT :D Poor, poor G-Doc :)
catpower1980: Did they already played the game prior to the stream? Because I remember spending my first 6 hours of gameplay getting to every places I wasn't supposed to be and got killed so many times before figuring out "the right route" :o)
At least on Twitch, we can give them directions (nooo, don't fight that skeleton in the cemetary! ^o^). Just this morning, I was cringing at Nerd³ lastest video on Megadrive classic "CrackDown"(which I played a lot as a kid) where he was clueless at some basic hurdles (shoot the wall! drop a bomb there! ^o^):
http://youtu.be/YRi8aRo7gD4

I hope they will make a stock of "revive" potions :o)
Hey guys, Outstar here :)
We thought and talked about some of the difficulties that may appear during the gameplay. I spoke a lot with a person who maxed the game and he gave us a lot of protips (for example, one of us will have Pet Pal talent since the beginning of the game). We know by now what characters we're gonna build (based on what companions we can add to the team) and we're gonna use the additional map during streaming - Geordy will show it to you live today.

Anyway, we'll be glad to receive any help from the chat during gameplay. As there will be the game developer writing with you and we suspect chat to be overally active, we decided to conduct special QA sessions every 30 minutes - we have a special splash-screen and a timer prepared, so you can give us any tips or ask us anything during that time, as we will read every chat message during the session.

Hopefully, we thought about it all... But today is the big day, so cross your fingers for us! :)
I think il watch it.
Im stuck at one place not sure what to do.
Maybe the stream can point me in the correct direction.
outstarwalker: Anyway, we'll be glad to receive any help from the chat during gameplay. As there will be the game developer writing with you and we suspect chat to be overally active, we decided to conduct special QA sessions every 30 minutes - we have a special splash-screen and a timer prepared, so you can give us any tips or ask us anything during that time, as we will read every chat message during the session.
Wow, so professionnal ;)

Pet Talent is a indeed must and don't forget to get companions ASAP, a party of 4 is always better against all those outnumbering and powerful foes than two people. Wish you good luck ;)
Great first episode.
interesting seeing diffrent aproaches on the puzzels.
Im glad you liked it, Lodium.

What do the others say? Who was the real Maestro here, eh, eh? :D