It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Happy new year everybody! :)

Since I will follow other projects on GOGcom in the near future I went and continued my FTL playthrough for you and put it up on youtube. 3 videos à 30 minutes, one every 12 hours at 12:30 am/pm. They are about an Engi A fighting the good fight on Hard in sector 3 and 4. My apologies up front: I sound a little silly (cause im sick) and the greenskin is a little agressive, hehe. Enjoy.

Link to the playlist on youtube that includes the FTL run.
GeordyJones and Outstarwalker (and two people I don't know) are playing Castle Crashers right now! Stream has just started!
http://www.twitch.tv/outstarwalker
Something tonight?
geordyjones: Happy new year everybody! :)

Since I will follow other projects on GOGcom in the near future I went and continued my FTL playthrough for you and put it up on youtube. 3 videos à 30 minutes, one every 12 hours at 12:30 am/pm. They are about an Engi A fighting the good fight on Hard in sector 3 and 4. My apologies up front: I sound a little silly (cause im sick) and the greenskin is a little agressive, hehe. Enjoy.

Thanks, Geordy! It was fun to watch! Can't wait for next parts! :D
catpower1980: Something tonight?
Vlad of the Weekendslice will MAYBE stream something later on his channel:
https://twitter.com/theweekendslice/status/551064753326804993

And tomorrow he'll stream for GOG:
https://twitter.com/theweekendslice/status/551063733020393474
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Piranjade
geordyjones: Happy new year everybody! :)

cyboff: Thanks, Geordy! It was fun to watch! Can't wait for next parts! :D
Thanks, Cyboff, for taking the time to watch me. Always appreciated. Expect new videos next week! :D
Reg. the videos mentioned at the top: damn, I got *salty* somewhere at the midpoint, hehe.
Post edited January 03, 2015 by geordyjones
The latest stream is live now. :)
...and it's done! Thief 3 is one of my all-time favorites, and Vlad truly knows how to make this series shine (even when you don't see that all that much because of all of the in-game shadows).

Tomorrow, Shane of RerezTV comes back to the GOG channel at 5pm GMT to put a shovel to best possible use in Shovel Knight :-)
G-Doc:
How did you survive the interim segments? Those were the absolute worst for me in Thief 3, everything else was gold.
Today's GOG.com stream should go live any moment now!

Edit: Technical issues. But the stream SHOULD start now!
Post edited January 04, 2015 by Piranjade
Check out the BIG news :-) A Divinity: Original Sin Co-Op series with Outstar & GeordyJones is starting tomorrow, and will be continued 4 days a week - at least until they finish the game.
G-Doc: Check out the BIG news :-) A Divinity: Original Sin Co-Op series with Outstar & GeordyJones is starting tomorrow, and will be continued 4 days a week - at least until they finish the game.
It will be very funny stream for sure :D Can't wait!
Post edited January 05, 2015 by cyboff
G-Doc: Check out the BIG news :-) A Divinity: Original Sin Co-Op series with Outstar & GeordyJones is starting tomorrow, and will be continued 4 days a week - at least until they finish the game.
Did they already played the game prior to the stream? Because I remember spending my first 6 hours of gameplay getting to every places I wasn't supposed to be and got killed so many times before figuring out "the right route" :o)
Great ::) I was hyped for this stream from the moment I've heard there are plans for it. Can't wait :D
Post edited January 05, 2015 by Bambusek
catpower1980: Did they already played the game prior to the stream? Because I remember spending my first 6 hours of gameplay getting to every places I wasn't supposed to be and got killed so many times before figuring out "the right route" :o)
You're right.
I love, love, love that game (and Outstar and Geordy as well <3) but there is no way to present Divinity:OS well without having a good knowledge of it. I keep my fingers crossed that they know their way around or it'll be quite cringeworthy.