It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Piranjade: There was a little delay.
Okay, it came on. Yay! This is pretty much my favourite game from last year.
Yeah Im awfully sorry. I broadcasted to my own channel instead of gogcom for the first 10 minutes. He he.
Hi everyone!

I'm Vlad and I had the pleasure to be accepted to host the Thief Gold Livestream.

Although it was basically my first real livestream, I had great fun, the viewers were amazing (friendly, fun, polite and very welcoming) and the GOG team were there to back me up all the way.

A highly recommended experience to all who can and want to take part in this. I for one hope to be able to do this again.

If you want to check out my own recordings of the two livestream sessions you can do so on Youtube @ The Weekend Slice (720p @60fps in Google Chrome) (cannot post links unfortunately).

Please be forgiving of the blunders I made (noob at this and I was REALLY nervous at the start) and the reason why there are two sessions is that for some reason there were some hiccups with the quality and consistency of the transmission towards the end of the first part and at the audience's request I restarted the stream on a lower bitrate (2500 instead of 3000). After that things went smoothly (mostly :) ).

All the best,
Vlad from The Weekend Slice.
Attachments:
Post edited December 17, 2014 by LeMartin
Vlad playing Thief on GOG Pt. 1 and
Vlad playing Thief on GOG Pt. 2.

There you go, Vlad. :)

Also, dear forum community, dont forget to call up www.twitch.tv/gogcom tonight at 20:00 CET to see a girl in a bunny costume. You've got to see this.
Post edited December 17, 2014 by geordyjones
geordyjones: Also, dear forum community, dont forget to call up www.twitch.tv/gogcom tonight at 20:00 CET to see a girl in a bunny costume. You've got to see this.
:D
LeMartin: Hi everyone!

I'm Vlad and I had the pleasure to be accepted to host the Thief Gold Livestream.

Although it was basically my first real livestream, I had great fun, the viewers were amazing (friendly, fun, polite and very welcoming) and the GOG team were there to back me up all the way.

A highly recommended experience to all who can and want to take part in this. I for one hope to be able to do this again.

If you want to check out my own recordings of the two livestream sessions you can do so on Youtube @ The Weekend Slice (720p @60fps in Google Chrome) (cannot post links unfortunately).

Please be forgiving of the blunders I made (noob at this and I was REALLY nervous at the start) and the reason why there are two sessions is that for some reason there were some hiccups with the quality and consistency of the transmission towards the end of the first part and at the audience's request I restarted the stream on a lower bitrate (2500 instead of 3000). After that things went smoothly (mostly :) ).

All the best,
Vlad from The Weekend Slice.
Hey LeMartin!

Is this the stream you are talking about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFakoyUgkB8

(yes it is, of course, I just wanted to link to it since you can't :P)
geordyjones: Also, dear forum community, dont forget to call up www.twitch.tv/gogcom tonight at 20:00 CET to see a girl in a bunny costume. You've got to see this.
0_o
That's not how I remember Kabuto...
I find the nose of the bunny a little strange but whatever :o)
I don't know if it's me but apparently, Twitch has implemented a "theater mode" recently so you can size the video almost fullscreen but with the chat still visible, that's cool...
catpower1980: I find the nose of the bunny a little strange but whatever :o)
I don't know if it's me but apparently, Twitch has implemented a "theater mode" recently so you can size the video almost fullscreen but with the chat still visible, that's cool...
False bunny alarm. It's a koala.
Geordy Snow, you know nothing. Of course it was a koala!
And Giants is finally finished - it was an awesome journey, so thanks for supporting me and watching my chaotic little streams. Can't wait to do that again :)
We just talked about something in the twitch chat.
How about posting funny, memorable or just quotable thinsg from teh twitch stream while it is running to the GOG Twitter account?

Maybe with a format like "Today on GOGcom's twitch".
Possible examples from the twitch stream today:

Today on GOGcom's twitch: "Green eggs are good!" - Outstar

Today on GOGcom's twitch: "Don't kill me, kill my children!" - Outstar

It might be a bit immature, sure, but it also might make people who follow GOG on Twitter curious about the Twitch stream that is running.
@Piranjade - that's actually a really cool idea!

People say the weirdest things sometimes. I know I do :)
LeMartin: @Piranjade - that's actually a really cool idea!

People say the weirdest things sometimes. I know I do :)
Hi Vlad, welcome to the forum here!
I found I left like 20 minutes before end of your stream - you could tell me you need to end streaming soon too :D But hope you will continue streaming!
Piranjade: We just talked about something in the twitch chat.
How about posting funny, memorable or just quotable thinsg from teh twitch stream while it is running to the GOG Twitter account?
OK but in another thread then : so we can keep the informative posts here for last last minute updates, change of schedules, etc.
Piranjade: We just talked about something in the twitch chat.
catpower1980: OK but in another thread then : so we can keep the informative posts here for last last minute updates, change of schedules, etc.
Not on any thread, on the GOG twitter account, was the idea.