It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
tfishell: Thanks for the idea, but I don't have a webcam. :-)
That's not a requirement (e.g. Memories in 8-bit didn't use one).
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
nvm
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Niggles
Oh, damn, I'm always late with replies. So to all of your wishes above - huge, huge thanks!
The last part of Giants series is coming next week, so feel welcome to finish this epic adventure with me by watching all the little Kabutos being hatched and taught to destroy... Hopefully, it's gonna be epic.

And I'm really glad to stream for you guys. As a beginner streamer myself, it's a super-big deal for me and a highlight of the week!
GOG forum's own Judas will stream ToME in a little less than two hours!
Additionally the game's devs, DarkGod, will join us in the chat! Ask him stuff!
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/543784105893457921
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Piranjade
PiranJade beat me to it (again! ;-) ). On additional note - I'm not featuring Unit Lost's Theme Hospital stream for now, as it has been muted for some reason by Twitch and we're in the process of disputing it.

Best of luck to Judas! :-D
Piranjade: GOG forum's own Judas will stream ToME in a little less than two hours!
Additionally the game's devs, DarkGod, will join us in the chat! Ask him stuff!
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/543784105893457921
♪ Your ooown
♪ personaaal
♪ Judaaas... wait, what?
Argh! Of course this happens on another day that I'm too busy to watch.
Judas needs definitely to stream more games on the GOG Twitch stream.
Today is Tuesday? Nearly missed it from the title :D
Just wanted to say thank you to our community mods and everyone who watched tonight's stream :)
Tomorrow's streamer, Shane Luis, is live on RadioDeadAir right now, in case you what to check out

http://radiodeadair.com/listen-live/

edit: over
Post edited December 14, 2014 by rodrolliv
MaGo72: Judas needs definitely to stream more games on the GOG Twitch stream.
I agree :-) We'll make him! :-D Kidding, I have no influence what so ever over the man. He's his own gamer type of guy. First thing he told me when I came to him about streaming was: "I play what I want, how I want, and when I want - and most importantly NO SCRIPT" (This Week on GOG was scripted, so probably that's where it's coming from). But I already told him that I would be very happy to see him streaming again in some time.

Meanwhile - you might have missed Judas streaming Din's Curse a while ago. Here's a recording!
Checking out the Stream. Good job Judas.

Uh, I can't place the accent, are you Southern American? I assumed all on staff were from Europe.
Post edited December 14, 2014 by djdarko
djdarko: Uh, I can't place the accent, are you Southern American? I assumed all on staff were from Europe.
Judas lived for quite a bit in Florida. And TurnipSlayer is a New Zealander from what I recall. GOG truly is an international community.
djdarko: Checking out the Stream. Good job Judas.

Uh, I can't place the accent, are you Southern American? I assumed all on staff were from Europe.
I lived in Florida for over 20 years so the local accent kind of creeps up on you :)