It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
While I sympathize with your wish to go directly for the "beefy" stuff I just installed and played the expansion yesterday so Im going to play the first mission. For several reasons actually.

First of all although I know there are a lot of Homm veterans out there there are also viewers that are new to the franchise or the expansion (like me): For these viewers the mission is perfect; it actually showcases the new Orc race, its units and its unique mechanic pretty well. Also - and this is strictly between us - the final objective kicked my butt on my first try. I took too much time leveling up my hero so that they could hole up in their fortress, hehe.

Second after that mission the Orcs leave the spotlight and the game puts you at the head of one of the older races. The Orcs return much later in the game and they are what we actually want to see. So there is that.

Rest assured we will have a good time with the game if nothing else you can still laugh at my misadventrues, hehe.
Dead State is not playing? Can someone confirm it is not my browser?

I cannot play any of the recorded videos here...
Post edited December 09, 2014 by disi
disi: Dead State is not playing? Can someone confirm it is not my browser?

I'm watching the Giants: Citizen Kabuto one and that's working fine.
disi: Dead State is not playing? Can someone confirm it is not my browser?

As I am currently fiddling with Twitch anyway I clicked the Dead state link on the News page on GOG and it brought me to the VOD on Twitch which successfully played for me. Im using Firefox as a browser. You have to wait a little bit at the start of the VOD because it is buffering the first chunk of the video.
Thank you!
I guess it is just the slow internet connection here in the office :(
I tell you what: as an additional service I will record tonight's livestream locally (in higher quality) and will have it uploaded to youtube by tomorrow (to my channel at first. I'll try to get it on gog's youtube also). I am aware that people are having an easier time watching content on youtube rather than via Twitch VODs.

disi: Thank you!
I guess it is just the slow internet connection here in the office :(
geordyjones: Hey crowd! I am ready to play Heroes of Might&Magic V Tribes of the East for you tonight. It'll be *great*! Any wise words, walkthroughs or witty... wemarks before the show begins? :D
I played HoMM II, III and IV but haven't tried out V yet (although I own it), so I'm definitely interested in this stream!
Thanks for a great HoMM5 stream, Geordy, and congratulations on your nice debut! And thank you all for coming and rooting for our new host. Our Twitch channel community is quickly becoming a mirror image of the best qualities GOG forums got to offer! :-D

@MegapiemanPHD and everyone else awaiting my response - I'm sorry it takes this long for me to get back to some of you, but I promise I won't overlook anyone! It does take long, yes, but we WILL talk eventually and I do hope we'll be able to set up streams for everyone who's willing!
Post edited December 10, 2014 by G-Doc
Guess this thread is good for inform of this: I'm getting the emails when the stream's over instead of when it's starting.
I'm loving the line up. Too bad I'm constantly busy this month, otherwise I would be checking it out every day.
Speaking of HOMM, here's hoping GOG can get the HD remake of HOMM3 - and use Galaxy for Cross-Play with Steamworks - if it ends up being good. ;-)
OK, this time I got the email just when the stream started, thanks. Gonna watch Outstar playing Giants once more.
Yep, stream is on right now:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Yep, stream is on right now:
Thanks for the bump, I didn't notice there was a stream tonight. The information in OP is too cluttered and ever-changing. GOG guys should ask their web engineers to put a featured item on the homepage or community page about streams (like a shoutbox)
Piranjade: Yep, stream is on right now:
catpower1980: Thanks for the bump, I didn't notice there was a stream tonight. The information in OP is too cluttered and ever-changing. GOG guys should ask their web engineers to put a featured item on the homepage or community page about streams (like a shoutbox)
G-Doc (or GOGCiris?) said that there is a proper "coming soon"-page with a stream schedule coming up. :-)