It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The vampire in the high castle.

Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection is coming soon to GOG.com.
What happens when the fate of an intrepid treasure hunter gets entangled with that of a vampire princess who also needs to reclaim her lost castle? Try addictive exploration, lots of real-time fighting, quirky NPC encounters, and two playable characters, each with a unique skill set. Now available in English for the first time, this game was originally known as Zwei II.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Odt4AUijhE?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited October 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Ghorpm: I immediately though about Herzog Zwei but I don't think there was a pc version. Was it?
Indeed there wasn't. It was exclusive to Mega Drive.
takezodunmer2005: At the very least I would like to be able to disable the voices altogether! :)
Sometimes disabling the audio is the only way to enjoy the game. Dragonsphere, anyone?
takezodunmer2005: At the very least I would like to be able to disable the voices altogether! :)
Dogmaus: Sometimes disabling the audio is the only way to enjoy the game. Dragonsphere, anyone?
So true, I started out with voiceless ConRPG and CRPGs so voice-overs don't have to be in a game for me to enjoy it...And yes, I do have dragonsphere as well!
ZFR: Two German walk into a bar.
_2 martinis please.
_Dry?
_Nein. Zwei.
JMich: A Roman walks into a bar, raises two fingers and says "5 beers please".
A Roman walks into a bar and orders a martinus.
"Don't you mean a martini?" the bartender asks.
The Roman responds, "If I wanted a double, I would've asked for it!"
XSEED have really been spoiling us fans during 2017. Well done!

Instantly Wishlisted.

And now if Cold Steel 2 makes this year.....
This looks kinda cool! I might pick this up...

Problem is, it's coming out during a time of great, great releases. I got Cuphead, I got Battle Chasers, I got a Hat in Time, and I still got lots of classics to play.

Sorry Zwei, I think you'll have to wait.
I've just realised that this is the second game in the series. No wonder they renamed it when publishing in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets. Can you imagine asking for a copy of or talking about "Zwei zwei"?
_ChaosFox_: I've just realised that this is the second game in the series. No wonder they renamed it when publishing in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets. Can you imagine asking for a copy of or talking about "Zwei zwei"?
I always wondered what is it with Falcom/XSEED and german? I noticed some german-sounding names in TiTS, many even non-names in ToCS ("Eisenritter, also called iron knights" - direct quote from the game dialogue, near the game end) and now we even have it in game title itself... They (falcom) are japanese company, right? I only could base my knowledge on few anime examples, but they seem to mix english words into the language, never noticed german words until this company came along.
huan: I always wondered what is it with Falcom/XSEED and german? I noticed some german-sounding names in TiTS, many even non-names in ToCS ("Eisenritter, also called iron knights" - direct quote from the game dialogue, near the game end) and now we even have it in game title itself... They (falcom) are japanese company, right? I only could base my knowledge on few anime examples, but they seem to mix english words into the language, never noticed german words until this company came along.
I think the Japanese stereotypically consider France and Germany to "define" Europe, and associate English more with the US than they do with the UK. A lot of JRPGs in general tend to use German-derived names, with plenty of towns ending in "-heim" and "-berg", and tend to use a lot of Central and Eastern European-style architecture (timber-framed housing, Gothic castles). There have been a number of Japanese games with German names over the years (Herzog Zwei, Ehrgeiz to name a couple).
OMG thanks so much i was looking for this game in a long time before.
have to say that it is a quite, very, extremely good game