It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a crafting adventure game set in a land of gothic fables and fairytales. Wytchwood is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
This is going to be a relaxing, casual gaming experience, given the publisher's philosophy.
I didn't like Apotheon back then, but I can give another chance to Alientrap (and to Apotheon to be fair).
Looks good! Let's hope this one is 100% DRM-free when it releases.
i quite like the look of this.
Looks good but still why does such a basic game need Windows 10? If it requires specific features of DX not available on older OS versions I can understand but this does not fit that and it's DX9 anyway so should be able to run on XP.
PromZA: Looks good but still why does such a basic game need Windows 10? If it requires specific features of DX not available on older OS versions I can understand but this does not fit that and it's DX9 anyway so should be able to run on XP.
it may very well work on older versions of windows, it's just not guaranteed. devs will often list the base requirements as what the game is tested on.
PromZA: Looks good but still why does such a basic game need Windows 10? If it requires specific features of DX not available on older OS versions I can understand but this does not fit that and it's DX9 anyway so should be able to run on XP.
fortune_p_dawg: it may very well work on older versions of windows, it's just not guaranteed. devs will often list the base requirements as what the game is tested on.
Probably
Dogmaus: This is going to be a relaxing, casual gaming experience, given the publisher's philosophy.
I didn't like Apotheon back then, but I can give another chance to Alientrap (and to Apotheon to be fair).
This is from the guys who made Apotheon? Good to know, in that case I'm definitely interested. I absolutely love Apotheon, it's one of my favorite games of the last 10 years.
GOG.com: Get ready for a crafting adventure game set in a land of gothic fables and fairytales. Wytchwood is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Is it going to have DRM?
GOG.com: Get ready for a crafting adventure game set in a land of gothic fables and fairytales. Wytchwood is coming soon to GOG.COM!

SimonZephyr: Is it going to have DRM?
yes, they already confirmed it would be releasing with both denuvo and an always-on-line requirement.
GOG.com: Get ready for a crafting adventure game set in a land of gothic fables and fairytales.
Sounds up my alley so got me to press the play button on their video.

Looks intriguing, including the art style. Worth keeping an eye on.
I don't know but it's very irritating to see them using Wytch rather than Witch. There's nothing to indicate that the word wYtch fit in the universe of this game. If this game is about hipster witches then maybe it might work. But it's just there because *snap* *snap* *snap* WYTCHES

Sorry, got a bit irritated, world doesn't look good now, GOG is in a mess too.