It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Employing the element of surprise.

<span class="bold">Wildfire</span>, an action/adventure of stealthy arcana, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Your magical talents are the reason you are feared, hated, and persecuted. But they can also be your salvation: shape the environment by manipulating fire, water, ice, or earth and stealth past superstitious enemies or send them fleeing in panic. Your fellow villagers need you now more than ever, so consider recruiting a friend to tackle the challenges in co-op mode, if necessary.

Come see fire, over the mountains.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
Whoah, this one looks great! And the music, oh, my!
Very, very intriguing
"On Wildfire! On!"
Sounds like fun, too bad the co-op doesn't have an online mode though.
I'm not one for pixel graphics, but even I have to say this looks rather pretty, and everything about it sounds pretty interesting. 2D stealth, magic... damn, I want this!
What a fantastic combination in this game! Combat, platformer, magic and stealth with beautiful pixel art and enemies using teamwork against the player, that's genius! Looking forward to its release date.
Very nice art style, and incredibly catchy song in the background of that trailer. Looking forward to it, especially the OST, if the tracks are as good as this one.
Now this looks really nice. Very much liking the look of the gameplay and love the music.
Proud backer here!
Hoping to get it soon...
Backing track is quite neat as are the game mechanics :). Will we get the OST here?.Wishlisted for now
Looks interesting. And that music. So good.
looks like it may have some interesting gameplay, lots of tricks to master
Still worked on? Asking because pixel art haze is already fading IMHO & this title still has 2018 as release date on steam.
BeatriceElysia: Still worked on? Asking because pixel art haze is already fading IMHO & this title still has 2018 as release date on steam.
Considering the game's website cannot be accessed anymore, odds are it is not. Too bad...

Edit: Actually, no, the website is down, but the Twitter feed is alive and kicking, and a demo seems to have been released to Kickstarter backers recently.

https://twitter.com/wildfiregame
Post edited March 25, 2019 by Dalswyn