It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The (pixel) art of war!

Wargroove is coming soon DRM-free.

She might be a young queen on the run but Mercia is far from helpless! Together with her new allies she shall wage war and try to reclaim the kingdom of Cherrystone in a dynamic strategy game with fascinating turn-based encounters and distinct commanders, each with their own personality and Groove fighting moves. Create your own campaigns with the advanced in-game tools, try the Arcade and Puzzle modes, fight online battles, and feel the charm of Wargroove!
We regret to inform you that Wargroove will not be released on GOG.COM.

Together with the publisher, we launched the coming soon page back in February with the best intention of delivering Wargroove as soon as possible, especially knowing how many of you were eager to play it. Despite continuous efforts on both sides, releasing the game in a way that we believe would be satisfying to the entire GOG community, was not possible. This is why we mutually made a very difficult decision not to offer the game and we will be removing the coming soon page as a result.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by chandra
Seems like a perfect candidate to be installed and played for hours on my GPD Win. If its release price won't be higher than on Steam, maybe I'll even consider to buy it in release day.

Nice surprise that it has not only online, but also hot-seat multiplayer (really can't understand why nowadays developers of turn-based strategies are so reluctant of including this mode into their games, it's much easier to implement than any online-based mode).
clarry: Windows only? Check!
Not quite...apparently there's a Mac version, and you can get it on Steam if you buy it there, though it's still in beta.
New to GOG so a few releases not being on the site has been frustrating but glad this one is making it, even if at a later date. Now I just hope I can hold out and not buy it elsewhere.
Game looks good. I am waiting for bugs to be fixed/small improvements.
Wishlisted :D
FromQuartering: New to GOG so a few releases not being on the site has been frustrating but glad this one is making it, even if at a later date. Now I just hope I can hold out and not buy it elsewhere.
Stick around and you'll get used to it... to me, the DRM-free version is always worth the wait
Looks like this game has some internal content sharing system, so GOG version should have access to custom maps and campaigns as well.
DId someone found any info about when Wargroove will be available on GOG? This "Q1 2019" is a copy-paste from announced much earlier release date for Steam/consoles release.

Tried my luck on developer's discord in last two days, but devs are ignoring me.
Post edited February 14, 2019 by MartiusR
MartiusR: DId someone found any info about when Wargroove will be available on GOG? This "Q1 2019" is a copy-paste from announced much earlier release date for Steam/consoles release.

Tried my luck on developer's discord in last two days, but devs are ignoring me.
If it's fear of "piracy" I wish they'd just release it already, cause according to https://crackwatch.com/game/wargroove it was being pirated 3 days after release

(that's not a warez site... it only shows you the status of games and if they've been cracked or not... I always use it to point out to Steam users who always say GOG is the source of pirated games ;)
The devs said is going to be possible to mod the game. Do you think is going to be exclusive of the Steamworkshop? Because that would be sad :(
I just hope the devs get a move on, want to play this so badly. :P
The Wargroove shop page vanished, maybe it'll release soon .. hopefully

EDIT: Nevermind, it came back for some reason. Strange, now i can click the "notify me" button again though
Post edited February 20, 2019 by Jisagi
Jisagi: The Wargroove shop page vanished, maybe it'll release soon .. hopefully

EDIT: Nevermind, it came back for some reason. Strange, now i can click the "notify me" button again though
Really, really have hope that this weird commotion is the sign that game is coming in this week. I'm usually more patient, but since steam users are playing in this game since three weeks, I also wanna have it. But here!

Although in my case game was already "checked" (in terms of notification), didn't need to do it again.
I still have the game on Switch, but I still can't wait to get it on PC as well. The ability to create maps is way more convenient with a mouse. And before someone mentions it, yes I know it's also on steam, but if I can get it DRM free, I will.
I hope the release of this game will be very soon, i prefer to wait and buy the DRM free version