It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The (pixel) art of war!

Wargroove is coming soon DRM-free.

She might be a young queen on the run but Mercia is far from helpless! Together with her new allies she shall wage war and try to reclaim the kingdom of Cherrystone in a dynamic strategy game with fascinating turn-based encounters and distinct commanders, each with their own personality and Groove fighting moves. Create your own campaigns with the advanced in-game tools, try the Arcade and Puzzle modes, fight online battles, and feel the charm of Wargroove!
We regret to inform you that Wargroove will not be released on GOG.COM.

Together with the publisher, we launched the coming soon page back in February with the best intention of delivering Wargroove as soon as possible, especially knowing how many of you were eager to play it. Despite continuous efforts on both sides, releasing the game in a way that we believe would be satisfying to the entire GOG community, was not possible. This is why we mutually made a very difficult decision not to offer the game and we will be removing the coming soon page as a result.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by chandra
Waldschatten: Also, added bonus, the delay might help in giving my holiday financials a little more recovery time.
Not to mention, it gives them time to squash any egregious bugs that may have been overlooked. ;)
Phew, you had me worried there GOG. It was in the "upcoming games" section everywhere but here so I thought maybe it was going to skip us.
People on Steam are reporting some serious issues, like game not starting or instacrash when trying to play campaign mode. So it is possible GOG is doing additional testing or is postponing release here till issues are sorted out.
Post edited February 02, 2019 by Bambusek
Wow, I have huge expections for this game! It looks lovely. I will try to wait to buy it here.

As I read, Wargroove has cross play between Xbox One, PC y Switch, so I can safely assume that its the same for Steam and Gog.

Another thing, the maps made by the community like in Steam, well be shared and accesible across the community?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: looks like yes to all, as said by the devs in a post (I can't put a link for some reason)
So can't wait to see it here on Gog :)
Post edited February 02, 2019 by nicknicola
Glad to see Wargroove's finally confirmed to be coming here!
Niiiiice!

Glad we are not limited to Steam!! Thx GOG
Amazing release. I hope to see more games with all its features.

It's not that hard, really.
The only thing that would hold me back is if I need Galaxy to play online.
‘︿’
Was hoping for more old games, yes tehre have been quite a ew old games released but what i was looking for is not present in the releases.
Arctrax: Niiiiice!

Glad we are not limited to Steam!! Thx GOG
I agree it'st a good thing but chances are big that too many less good games will arrive here aswell .....
anyway i prefer quality games before a quantity of games, meaning its better to have a few very good games then having thousands of average games and with some meh games... ‘︿’
OMG. Isn't this basically a new version of 'Advance Wars'? I loved that game when I was a kid.
When is this coming? I’m absolutely loving this on Switch, but after spending around 3 hours to make a 15 second cutscene, I’m going to double dip as soon as this comes to GOG, just for the creation features.
Please, don't take too long to upload the game here! I want to play it like now xD
Mawthra: Achievements? Check!
Cloud Saves? Check!
Leaderboards? Check!
Multiplayer? Check!
Co-op? Check!
Overlay? Check!
Controller Support? Check!
Windows only? Check!
You caught me at a very strange time in my life... I don't think I'll have the time to play this anytime soon, because otherwise, considering the turn-based strategy style gameplay, I would have jumped on it. Then again, March 31st... this delayed release on GOG might work for me.