It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The (pixel) art of war!

Wargroove is coming soon DRM-free.

She might be a young queen on the run but Mercia is far from helpless! Together with her new allies she shall wage war and try to reclaim the kingdom of Cherrystone in a dynamic strategy game with fascinating turn-based encounters and distinct commanders, each with their own personality and Groove fighting moves. Create your own campaigns with the advanced in-game tools, try the Arcade and Puzzle modes, fight online battles, and feel the charm of Wargroove!
We regret to inform you that Wargroove will not be released on GOG.COM.

Together with the publisher, we launched the coming soon page back in February with the best intention of delivering Wargroove as soon as possible, especially knowing how many of you were eager to play it. Despite continuous efforts on both sides, releasing the game in a way that we believe would be satisfying to the entire GOG community, was not possible. This is why we mutually made a very difficult decision not to offer the game and we will be removing the coming soon page as a result.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by chandra
Been hearing naught but good things about this and I'm glad it's showing up on GOG in a timely manner.
That's great!!! I was about to buy it on steam, but I'll gladly wait for the GOG DRM free version

Cheers!
YES! Been watching and reading about this one, looks so good!.... awesome I’ll be able to buy at the best place to buy games!

And looking at the feature list, Chucklefish went all out...

Achievements? Check!
Cloud Saves? Check!
Leaderboards? Check!
Multiplayer? Check!
Co-op? Check!
Overlay? Check!
Controller Support? Check!

That’s what I like to see!
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Mawthra
This looks pretty good, wishlisted
Hmm...

Q1?

Wensat?
This looks awesome! Wishlisted.
Waldschatten: Hmm...

Q1?

Wensat?
Committed to release on March 31st latest.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by RyaReisender

Q1?

Wensat?
First quarter of the year, ie. the first three months. Normally between the 1st of January and 31st of March. Meaning, we'll probably see this in June or so, at the earliest.
Too bad it apparently isn't a day one release, but looks like this is going to be an instabuy for me once it releases!
It should cost around 16,99€.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Saw it on steam and immediately came here to check! I've put it on my wishlist for now :D
Damn did I stroke out and pick up my old DS instead of turn on the computer! ;)

Looks kind of cool actually - wonder if this type of game will grab me like it used to (I put a bit of time into a few of the old tactics type games).
I love how the screenshots and the trailer go out of their way to not show the atrocious character portraits. Whoever is responsible for the marketing, they know it's bad.
Attachments:
Stardew Valley, heavily inspired by Harvest Moon. Wargroove, heavily inspired by the Advance Wars. Are we going to a reimagining of Nintendo's entire library on PC? Because I could live with that.
Hell to the yes! I've been looking forward to Wargroove ever since Chucklefish first announced its existence. Gimme! Gimme now! =P
markrichardb: Stardew Valley, heavily inspired by Harvest Moon. Wargroove, heavily inspired by the Advance Wars. Are we going to a reimagining of Nintendo's entire library on PC? Because I could live with that.
Especially considering the "reimagining" seems to be doing a better job with the games we once loved than the people who own the IP and make official sequels have been lately...

Q1?

Wensat?
Maighstir: First quarter of the year, ie. the first three months. Normally between the 1st of January and 31st of March. Meaning, we'll probably see this in June or so, at the earliest.
Chucklefish is usually better than that...

Also, that was a joke, what with it being released on Steam and Switch.

Though, on the bright side, at least it's coming so I lnow I'll be buying it whenever it finally shows itself here.

Also, added bonus, the delay might help in giving my holiday financials a little more recovery time.

Gods know nobody else seems to be letting up on my wallet.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Waldschatten