It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vagrus - The Riven Realms is coming soon DRM-free.

Embark on a perilous journey across a realm forsaken by the gods and devastated by an arcane cataclysm. Accompanied by a hardy crew, you must trade, fight, and explore your way to success as the leader of a traveling company in Vagrus, a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG-strategy hybrid.
Ixamyakxim: Ah bummer so looks like I'll have to be a bit patient (or hopefully forget about it until it comes out and then be surprised on release date ;) ).
Damnit you ruined it! ;)

I'm usually not big on early access but I think I could see taking the plunge on this one... and not playing it until release of course! What, sometimes I have willpower ;)
Sztaszov:
So just a little poke - you guys seems to be really good about keeping us in the loop (Prologue and such).

Seems like this is going to be Early Access / In Dev on Steam on July 22 - it's one I've been stalking for a while now and still seems awesome - are there plans for a simultaneous release here as well?

I think I lied in my post above - I'm pretty sure I might fire it up and see where it's at, at least for a short time, until full release *soon* ;)

But in the very least, I'd love to support your further development by picking up the game, so hopefully *fingers crossed* you plan on getting it here too in the next week or so!
Sztaszov:
Ixamyakxim: So just a little poke - you guys seems to be really good about keeping us in the loop (Prologue and such).

Seems like this is going to be Early Access / In Dev on Steam on July 22 - it's one I've been stalking for a while now and still seems awesome - are there plans for a simultaneous release here as well?

I think I lied in my post above - I'm pretty sure I might fire it up and see where it's at, at least for a short time, until full release *soon* ;)

But in the very least, I'd love to support your further development by picking up the game, so hopefully *fingers crossed* you plan on getting it here too in the next week or so!
Hey, absolutely. We have just updated our main video here on GOG with our release announcement, and also the Release date info, so it is official:

Vagrus - The Riven Realms enters In Dev on GOG on July 22, 2020.

While the game is still in development and we plan to add a lot of content, new features, and tons of polish, Vagrus comes with 50 hours of playable content from the start, making it a worthwhile experience for players, hopefully.
Post edited July 11, 2020 by Sztaszov